Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,489 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock (11729 Views)

DSS Officials Resign Over Nepotism & Bad Leadership / Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments / Presidency Denies Rift Between Buhari, Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by Prestige324: 1:04am On Jun 25, 2015
Wizkid new song with Mgazeen and Wale titled, so low

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDaL4PDmpdE
Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by neocortex: 1:09am On Jun 25, 2015
Nothing Babaonechance will not deny , I won't be surprised if he later deny his own name.
Nigerians want action not self denials.
Failures have one thing in common which is indecision and lying. Dogo Yaro happens to be master at both.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by Tojay: 1:11am On Jun 25, 2015
Castroii:
Seems like we are now in the era of denial, kosi wahala
was dis d kind of change Nigerians yarned for I hop not

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 25, 2015
dunkem21:
We understand sha ..Old wines are sweeter and stronger with age ..

Expulsion, reorganization, realignment, reshuffle, adjustments ..we understand sha

They failed to use the word SIMULATION this time around.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by oluwashedy: 1:59am On Jun 25, 2015
This administration is filled wif lies, deceit amd excuses. Like if u believe

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by ORACLE1975(m): 2:22am On Jun 25, 2015
make I name this plot of land.
Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by Chibokgame: 4:29am On Jun 25, 2015
APC government,
Always denying to news reports they make, anytime Nigerians speak sense against their staled change.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by nationwide1(m): 4:42am On Jun 25, 2015
This government appears to be denying everything that emanates from it even after it makes headline for weeks.

I hope they won't deny their campaign promises.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by ALISMILE(m): 4:50am On Jun 25, 2015
Tojay:
Truely dis president Cabal ar at wrk,expelling ur secret sevice from ur close protection and bring NAIC who ar only trained in d act of war to B ur body guard?Buhari days ar numbered in dat ASO ROCK#dauraDollard
U re wrong! D DSS re not d1st and only Security outfit to get close protection training in nig! Dey didn't get their training frm heaven! D dss is heavily compromised and ve failed woefully in their statutory responsibility of gathering intel! Wat they luv to do is bodyguard duty after d army and police ve already secured the whole environment for d president! Its only d myopic ones who overrate the empty bag called DSS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 25, 2015
Prestige324:
Wizkid new song with Mgazeen and Wale titled, so low

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDaL4PDmpdE

Dope tune! Sounds even awesome when you are on that level.....One love!!!!
Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by Bzigwe: 5:53am On Jun 25, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by DJBIGGY(m): 6:02am On Jun 25, 2015
Williamso:
These days, blogs give more reliable information than news outlets... And this is not endorsing the authenticity of blogs either.

Bros abeg pity some of us who try to stick with the ethics of journalism na.... lol
Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by kadas01(m): 7:28am On Jun 25, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I don quote!grin

I quote because I concur with you.
grin

#hugs her! My dear, their gang-up would fail!!

Even during military era, Dss personnel were majorly used for close body protection; with the inclusion of soldiers who were converted to body guards as well!
Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by YoungHustler: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2015
ALISMILE:
U re wrong! D DSS re not d1st and only Security outfit to get close protection training in nig! Dey didn't get their training frm heaven! D dss is heavily compromised and ve failed woefully in their statutory responsibility of gathering intel! Wat they luv to do is bodyguard duty after d army and police ve already secured the whole environment for d president! Its only d myopic ones who overrate the empty bag called DSS!

You are an insider in the Nigeria Security System.......CONFIRM?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by dsul: 7:45am On Jun 25, 2015
Hmm... PMB is yet 2 appoint NSA. And all dis is happening. And somehow he is silent about it. I foresee a weak president with a snail pace action. #fact# we are back 2 military dictatorship. God help Nigeria ooo!
Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by abtmaviz(m): 8:02am On Jun 25, 2015
Flets:
Whatz left to be denied by this govt?

Our new govt is thriving and living in denial.

President Buhari

Eti chin chun chin

Well... I name this plot of land "Denial of President Buhari II"
Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by lexy2014: 8:27am On Jun 25, 2015
Maisuya1:
Goodness me! our news outlet are fast becoming tabloid news and rumour looms. why did they report the initial expulsion without confirmation.
that's how one of them said d son of GEJ was dead. They always want 2b d first 2 report news without being thorough
Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by bloodkiIler: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2015
omenka:
When I read the news, I desperately wished it was true. The DSS is heavily compromised and needs to be kept as far from the president as possible pending when the organisation is purged. We've not forgotten how they became PDP media and military wing during the campaigns and some state elections in 2014.

Between Marylin Ogre and Mama "Peace", I don't even know who's worse.
They are all better than your Hopless mother
Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by Tojay: 9:40am On Jun 25, 2015
Castroii:
Seems like we are now in the era of denial, kosi wahala
These denials are coming too many within a short time in office. From AIT, to wrist watch, marabouts at Villa, etc. Besides, PMB should remember the then NSO, which the DSS was part of alerted him about IBB planned coup, but never acted. Would there be a repeat in whatever guess, as this action is capable of demoralizing DSS operatives nationwide, which will hamper intelligence gathering. Why visiting alleged “sins” of few on the institution? Wouldn’t it be better to sack their heads, and pick whoever you deemed fit. Besides, why castigating DSS alone, after all didn’t the Army show us your confidential file, that our President has no certificate? Even the Civil Service, talk less of the Police have not shown confidential file contents of any of the staff, retired or serving to the press. PMB shouldn’t bear malice, rather sack whoever you deemed fit and move on, even the Army knows the DSS is the number 1 intelligence outfit in the country. After all, based on what we read in the media, the US NSA spy on everybody, I mean everybody, including PMB, yet we are running to US for assistance, almost begging with cap in hands

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by ALISMILE(m): 9:56am On Jun 25, 2015
YoungHustler:

You are an insider in the Nigeria Security System.......CONFIRM?
a big yesssss!
Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by ALISMILE(m): 10:18am On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=Tojay post=35129881]
Gathering Intel is suppose to be their statutory duty like u ve said! And PMB is not stoppin dem frm doin dat! But we must acknowledge d fact that d dss ve failed woefully in dat regard! If not why isn't there any info about d whereabout of d Chobok girls; Why don't we know where Shekau is? How come no dss agent has been able to infiltrate BH? Why don't we ever know wen armed robbery is about to take place? Why can't we ever know wen bH is about to strike? The failures are numerous and I can't jus keep ccounting! But today d dss prides itself for havin dare devil agent, who ve never ever been put to text! And for me, not until ur security capacity is put to text there will alws be an element of doubt. We facing soo many security challenges in Nigeria today and nobdy askin where is our intelligence agency! Everybdy keep screamin that d Police and army are inept. The police and army are inept because d criminals alws take dem unaware due to d chronic failue of d dss! Sombdy will start tellin how professional they re now! U talked about d US NSA spyin on all. Yes they that for national security interest which come 1st to dem. But for wat reason do our dss compromise? I think dey compromise for d unholy purpose of sycophancy!
Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by ALISMILE(m): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2015
Tojay:

These denials are coming too many within a short time in office. From AIT, to wrist watch, marabouts at Villa, etc. Besides, PMB should remember the then NSO, which the DSS was part of alerted him about IBB planned coup, but never acted. Would there be a repeat in whatever guess, as this action is capable of demoralizing DSS operatives nationwide, which will hamper intelligence gathering. Why visiting alleged “sins” of few on the institution? Wouldn’t it be better to sack their heads, and pick whoever you deemed fit. Besides, why castigating DSS alone, after all didn’t the Army show us your confidential file, that our President has no certificate? Even the Civil Service, talk less of the Police have not shown confidential file contents of any of the staff, retired or serving to the press. PMB shouldn’t bear malice, rather sack whoever you deemed fit and move on, even the Army knows the DSS is the number 1 intelligence outfit in the country. After all, based on what we read in the media, the US NSA spy on everybody, I mean everybody, including PMB, yet we are running to US for assistance, almost begging with cap in hands
Gathering Intel is suppose to be their statutory
duty like u ve said! And PMB is not stoppin dem
frm doin dat! But we must acknowledge d fact
that d dss ve failed woefully in dat regard! If not
why isn't there any info about d whereabout of d
Chobok girls; Why don't we know where Shekau
is? How come no dss agent has been able to
infiltrate BH? Why don't we ever know wen
armed robbery is about to take place? Why can't
we ever know wen bH is about to strike? The
failures are numerous and I can't jus keep
ccounting! But today d dss prides itself for havin
dare devil agent, who ve never ever been put to
text! And for me, not until ur security capacity is
put to text there will alws be an element of
doubt. We facing soo many security challenges
in Nigeria today and nobdy askin where is our
intelligence agency! Everybdy keep screamin
that d Police and army are inept. The police and
army are inept because d criminals alws take
dem unaware due to d chronic failue of d dss!
Sombdy will start tellin how professional they re
now! U talked about d US NSA spyin on all. Yes
they that for national security interest which
come 1st to dem. But for wat reason do our dss
compromise? I think dey compromise for d
unholy purpose of sycophancy!
Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by Tojay: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2015
The other day, “someone” ordered AIT not to come close to Buhari. It later turned out that “Nobody” said so. Later, “somebody” said the president wants to ‘fling’ the presidential jets from the fleet. “It later turned out that “nobody” said so. Now, “somebody” has ordered DSS out of AsoRock whereas the president has not said so. If these reports are correct, then there must be somebody in AsoRock who is so high handed and arrogant to the point that he thinks he can play Mr. President. If Mr. Buhari will not look into this and address it, then Nigerians need to urgently identify that person(s) and make it clear to him that this incessant incursion into the roles of Mr. President is not acceptable. After all, he/she is not Buhari and was not elected by the people. This kind of power alcoholism must stop. Nigerians can’t afford to have another Hamza Al-Mustapha in the camp of Mr. Buhari. Such people constitute the canker, caterpillar and palmer worms that inhabits “the leafs” to destroy it while the leaf is unaware of these close members of his home.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by Tojay: 10:31am On Jun 25, 2015
ALISMILE:
a big yesssss!
den I simply say ur comment on dis issue out of Envy n pure mischief

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by TheFreeOne: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2015
Tojay:

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by Image123(m): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
ziccoit:
I read news nowadays just to have something to read and while away the time not for information gathering unless you want to gather putrid rumors. Imagine contradictory news report on the same issue. Smh for Nigeria journalists.

Press freedom or Decree 4? You can't eat your cake and have it i guess.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
kadas01:
grin

#hugs her! My dear, their gang-up would fail!!

Even during military era, Dss personnel were majorly used for close body protection; with the inclusion of soldiers who were converted to body guards as well!
yes eh!!special hidden force. I never even knew about them, not until 2012 I saw them at eagle square with one kind gun wey large like laptop. I assumed they were just 'secret police '.
Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by lexy2014: 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
ALISMILE:
I agree with u that DSS is compromised and has lost focus. D failure of DSS is a reflection of d general failure of nigeria because of our inverted values. ImPunity pervades d land that's y some highly private citizens use DSS 4 protection. I have even heard how some top politicians abuse DSS by assigning protection detail 2 their girlfriends. It behoves on d president 2 reform and purge DSS and not ostracise them. Keeping them at bay wouldn't make their problems go away. That's how d rot in police was allowed 2 fester cos this approach
Re: Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock by Fellonigerians: 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
dunkem21:
We understand sha ..Old wines are sweeter and stronger with age ..

Expulsion, reorganization, realignment, reshuffle, adjustments ..we understand sha

Abi? All na the same...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France / 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen / Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.