Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,022 members, 7,863,686 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Site For Thinking; The Brain Or The Mind? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Site For Thinking; The Brain Or The Mind? (631 Views)

Medics: Brain Or Heart / How Would You Kill A Clone That's Always Thinking The Same As You? / Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Site For Thinking; The Brain Or The Mind? by mubarak001(m): 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
An argument erupted amongst elites this evening, and it was on where is the mind located?

Also, who does the thinking work between the brain and the mind?

Ur reasons and analysis will be appreciated.
Re: Site For Thinking; The Brain Or The Mind? by Maczeelly(m): 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
I will answer u later....quite busy now
Re: Site For Thinking; The Brain Or The Mind? by Fertilenigeria: 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mind does not have any location even within or outside our body and it will be so disappointing to guess it's position in nature. It's intangible but functional abstract that cannot only be felt without touch. This is philosophy and only the thinkers lives here and are sane because they think.
Re: Site For Thinking; The Brain Or The Mind? by mubarak001(m): 11:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Fertilenigeria:
Mind does not have any without touch. This is philosophy and only the thinkers lives here and are sane because they think.

Uhm...I wish I cud agree with u.
Re: Site For Thinking; The Brain Or The Mind? by Fertilenigeria: 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
mubarak001:

Uhm...I wish I cud agree with u.

There's nothing like "agreement" in thoughts unless you are compelled to by law or attorney or believe or love or truth.

Every human (and most goats) are free thinkers and have right be proponents in their own school of thought.
Re: Site For Thinking; The Brain Or The Mind? by mubarak001(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

There's nothing like "agreement" in thoughts unless you are compelled to by law or attorney or believe or love or truth.

Every human (and most goats) are free thinkers and have right be proponents in their own school of thought.

In the real sense, ur mind is in ur brain. google it.

(1) (Reply)

Study In India / Unilorin Post Utme Aspirants, Share Your Scores And Let's Celebrate. / FUTO, PRE-DEGREE Form 2015/2016 Registration Is Still On. Contact (080613351 86)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.