Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

How To Live Out Ur Dreams And Aspirations. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Live Out Ur Dreams And Aspirations. (355 Views)

Needs And Aspirations Of Students Of Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia. / My Educational Aspirations Are Dashing Away... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Live Out Ur Dreams And Aspirations. by swindo1(m): 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
How to live out ur dreams and aspirations..(Turning ur dreams into realities) am talking about what one need to do to make his dream a reality
Re: How To Live Out Ur Dreams And Aspirations. by Fertilenigeria: 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
It's very easy to achieve this. The best way is to stop measuring up with others. Success is defined differently by different people. Be yourself... but - try as much to do the best in anything you do. Aim high, have mentors but don't imitate their foot steps. Once you are able to come out with something new, you are living your dreams not other people's own. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: How To Live Out Ur Dreams And Aspirations. by swindo1(m): 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
Tanx dude i appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Help / School Of Health Student Check In / Proof Read And Help For Projects (final Year Students)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.