Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

What Do You Think Of Kaymu? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do You Think Of Kaymu? (828 Views)

Kaymu.com.ng Scam Alert!! Be Warned Sellers - / Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG / My Frustration With Kaymu.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Kaymu? by Globaby01: 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
i happened to list items in kaymu, after a long time; someone bought an item from my store and i even controlled the customer who became impatient to go to their aigx office to collect it by himself, which he did and was even asked to pay for shipping fee even when they did not deliver. after that deal, the aigx did not notify me, sms or call me to tell me that the sale has been made. it was the customer that told me that he has collected his ware. when i started disturbing kaymu as to why i have not been paid they said it usually takes up to 10 or 12 days for their shipping agent to deliver the money to kaymu. now why i brought this issue up is that if kaymu aigx takes 10 to 12 days to deliver to kaymu, so how many days will kaymu takes to give seller their money and does this trend not put a halt to young importers like me and cause my business to crumble? please look into this and comment so that i will know what to do next as i wait for God knows when to get my money from kaymu

(1) (Reply)

Scammer On Nairaland / Bulk Buy Christmas Santa Hats / u

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.