Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju (3304 Views)

IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' / Caption This Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu & A Prison Warder In Court Today / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju by seguntheblogger: 7:05am On Jun 25, 2015
I was on a drive back from Aba yesterday with my Mum when the conversation we were having led to the mention of this Radio Biafra which is currently airing on FM 102.1 in most South South and South Eastern states.

Last time I heard of this Radio Biafra, it was an Internet radio station that didn’t have that much of a following to warrant any real concerns, however I was shocked to find out that they were now a terrestrial radio station with a Frequency Modular bandwidth. Anyways, I tuned in out of curiosity to find out what they were all about and that was when the hair on the back of my neck stood. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.
For the entire period I was tuned into the station, it was back to back tirades against the current Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, raw undiluted anti-Semitic messages targeted mostly at the Yorubas, calls for the destruction of all Deeperlife Church posters, billboards and the burning and destruction of all Deeperlife churches in Aba and all Igbo Land, the stopping of any Deeperlife crusade from holding in Aba, calls for the Igbos to arm themselves pending when he (Nnamdi Kanu who was being referred to as director) would give the clarion call for the war to commence, calls for Igbos and the supporters of the Biafran cause to join their local chapter and contribute money to him (Nnamdi) to purchase arms to prosecute a war against the Government of Nigeria. The Nnamdi character freely spewed hate for Yorubas and Hausas, referred to Nigeria as a Zoo that they would destroy, e.t.c

At first, I just felt that this was a case of a Lunatic who seems to have found his way into a radio station, but my fears didn’t rise until I heard the calls coming into the station from his growing followers. One of such callers actually said Hello Director, If Kumuyi steps into Aba, I WILL KILL HIM”. Another caller said he was a technician of sorts and was willing to offer his services to help build a bomb to destroy Nigeria and the Nnamdi character took his number and promised to get in touch with him. The calls kept coming in and it was just caller after caller pledging support for the cause of this deranged man. It didn’t matter that the Nnamdi Character sounded rude, arrogant and full of himself and obviously had a thirst for power, it didn’t matter that he was insulting and disrespecting most of the callers who dialed in, more people kept calling.

Source :http://streetgist.com/radio-biafra-and-nnamdi-kanu-a-threat-to-nigerias-stability-by-okija-juju-j/
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju by natas22: 7:06am On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju by capip120(m): 7:08am On Jun 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
When this one start Boko Haram go become play. Kikikikiki grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju by geogino(m): 7:14am On Jun 25, 2015
This is really something else. The way he even disrespects those calling in is so absurd.
The word you hear in every 2-3 sentence is 'zoo'.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju by seguntheblogger: 7:14am On Jun 25, 2015
What do you think ?
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju by safarigirl(f): 7:32am On Jun 25, 2015
Lots of people are listening to that station and thinking it comedic. They say it's funny and ridiculous and shouldn't be taken seriously. But they forget that even a joke can influence lives.

They don't know who is taking that guy seriously, for now he's just a big joke to them. But Lord knows how many faithfuls now once saw it in that light.

Radio Biafra is now trending at No. 1 on Twitter. More people have now heard of it and will check it out as expected. You don't know how many poeple will get hooked after their first listen cuz I'm very sure that even as hilarious as some of you may think what that man is saying is, it is laced with some hard truths which his audience are aware of.

What we currently have as Boko Haram was started with one man's extremisim and I'm very sure y'all thought it a joke. Let this new comedian not be the person to laugh at this country in the end.

Cc:
Ishilove
Lalasticlala.

I believe this thread is FP-worthy

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju by fxtree: 7:38am On Jun 25, 2015
What is NBC doing,that radio station should be shut down before it causes any damage.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju by Minet16(m): 7:39am On Jun 25, 2015
my my my... sounds strange thou, cus this sounds like anti-religious or better still anti-church denomination. Anti-religious because Deeper Life is a church and its members are christians. Anti-church because the plot is focused on one denomination, and one set man {KUMUYI}.
Now maybe something must have gone wrong b/w the two parties involved here but it doesn't call for blood shed. One thing is certain, if truly he is a man of God, then God 'll fight his battle for him. but the government has to look into this matter because i see a people who are craving for destructive power vehemently. I am just suprised it is coming from the east. Not being tribalistic thou.

#@MINET16
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:39am On Jun 25, 2015
I don't care, I swear to God. I just wanted them to start a war!

there's one thing I learnt abt the igbos...I'm sorry if I annoy anyone but I meant to:

they are so arrogant and violent. I want them to start a war..the truth is:

it will still be fought on their soil. another set back for the logically declined group of chimpanzees!!

"There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behaviour that can offend; by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness"

...chinua Achebe

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:40am On Jun 25, 2015
fxtree:
What is NBC doing,that radio station should be shut down before it causes any damage.
that station shld be left to flourish...

there won't be much of it left anyways...
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju by OduaVanguard: 7:45am On Jun 25, 2015
Many of us concerned Yorubas are monitoring the situation from here in the SW, especially Kanu's continued incitement against Yorubas. They'll be foolish to think that we won't respond if they carry out their violent threats against Yoruba sons and daughters, very foolish indeed.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 25, 2015
I believe the security operatives had planned to arrest him at Aba last month but when they saw the millions of people that were there...the video below is just a march on one street alone; there were several, the security operatives pretended to be in support of their struggle...It was a funny scene. This Nnamdi Kanu is loved tremendously by the people and the government has to trend carefully; if you arrest him or if anything happens to him, the situation will explode. The day I knew Radio Biafra was powerful was the day he said he needs information on the owner of Punch Newspaper and his children, within 5 minutes the information was pouring in just like that and followers asking him to issue orders. Same with Gov. Okorocha information and his children; prompting Gov. Okorocha to calm down. The Radio is funded solely by Biafrans in Diaspora...he doesn't accept money from people in Nigeria; which makes it more plausible to the average Biafrans in Nigeria that he means business.

This movement is gaining strength and I think we as a country have to and must address the plight and complaints of these young men. My question is: if a people don't want to belong in a country with the rest of us, why not let them go peacefully? I think they genuinely want to go and build their own monolithic country; to be comprised of all people of the same DNA...Biafrans, just as the Jewish state of Israel built their own country for jews only.

I'm against violence...dialogue MUST be used by Biafrans and Nigerian government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWyq7PWrs8I

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju by StOla: 7:53am On Jun 25, 2015
Who is more at risk?
Who resides in places far removed from home?

I offer my condolences upfront to the Biafrans.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju by Super1Star: 7:56am On Jun 25, 2015
The noise making is still mere ranting, exercise of their buccal cavity and deluded warped believe in their mirage of a country, until they have the liver enough to attack just 1 yoruba person.

The response will be fast, precise, efficient and ruthless. In comparison to Rwanda, this shall be a child's play.

Don't start what you can never finish.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:06am On Jun 25, 2015
naija8080:
I believed the security operatives had planned to arrest him at Aba last month but when they saw the millions of people that were there...the video below is just a march on one street alone; there were several, the security operatives pretended to be in support of their struggle...It was a funny scene. This Nnamdi Kanu is loved tremendously by the people and the government has to trend carefully; if you arrest him or if anything happens to him, the situation will explode.

This movement is gaining strength and I think we as a country have to and must address the plight and complaints of these young men. My question is: if a people don't want to belong in a country with the rest of the people, why not let them go peacefully?

even if they are billions nko?

hehehehehehe.

drones and nukes, baby...
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju by simpleseyi: 8:07am On Jun 25, 2015
I am very happy for what Nnamdi Kanu is doing. Please encourage him to continue the propaganda. We the Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri are watching with eagle eyes. The 1967 to 1970 episode will be a child play to what we will do this time around. It is good to have good neighbours, but when your neighbour start threatening you, then it is time to define the boundaries.

Muhammadu Buhari, IBB, Abdulsalmi Abubakar, Halilu Akilu, Bello Gwadabe, T.Y. Danjuma, Jereboy Oseni, Olusegun Obsanjo e.t.c are still alive, their children and god children are currently in the military, producing the second part of the 1967 to 1970 epic film would not be difficult. Ghanaians, Togolese, Nigeriens, Camerounians will buy the CD as produced by Mainframe Productions, 1, Ebinpejo lane, Idumota, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju by hassan85(m): 8:08am On Jun 25, 2015
Did u guys hear PMBs statements at south africa at all when he visited Nigerian consulat? Well the media went ballistic with 'there is less i can do at 72' PMB stressed that he and many other engaged in the war to unite this country. For some elements to be asking for its disintegration, will NEVER be acceptable. The point is that at the end just like in 1967, only the south east masses wil suffer for it. South South made hell of noise b4 the elections are they quiet now or not? Let the Biafra Radio propaganda continue. What they should know is that, the Hausas and Yorubas dont need much radio propaganda to be prepared. It looks like some set of people are beginning to forget their ELEMENTARY HISTORY. [BIAFRA 1966-1967] [NIGERIA 1960-2015] and still counting... GOD bless Nigeria
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju by fxtree: 8:20am On Jun 25, 2015
It saddens me when i hear people speak of war like there is something glorious about dying for silly reasons,i have witnessed war and i can tell you that there is nothing poetic about it.last year i was at adamawa when over 90 of us got captured by boko haram ,men,women and children .father watched there daughters and wifes get raped those fathers that wanted fight for there families got shot and were buried in shallow grave,i even saw a man that couldnt handle the traumatic experience of watching his daughter get raped kill him self ,luckily for us the military came to our rescue as they killed tons of this terrorists. So my igbo people be carefull for what you wish for because war is not what you will ever want to experience .
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju by TechRev: 8:21am On Jun 25, 2015
The ZOO is falling, will fall yakata. Eyes will witness it.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 25, 2015
naija8080:
I believed the security operatives had planned to arrest him at Aba last month but when they saw the millions of people that were there...the video below is just a march on one street alone; there were several, the security operatives pretended to be in support of their struggle...It was a funny scene. This Nnamdi Kanu is loved tremendously by the people and the government has to trend carefully; if you arrest him or if anything happens to him, the situation will explode. The day I knew Radio Biafra was powerful was the day he said he needs information on the owner of Punch Newspaper and his children, within 5 minutes the information was pouring in just like that. Same with Gov. Okorocha information and his children; prompting Gov. Okorocha to calm down.

This movement is gaining strength and I think we as a country have to and must address the plight and complaints of these young men. My question is: if a people don't want to belong in a country with the rest of us, why not let them go peacefully? I think they genuinely want to go and build their own monolithic country; to be comprised of all people of the same DNA...Biafrans, just as the Jewish state of Israel built their own country for jews only.

dey all look like hungry boys...d meaningful & intellectual igbos will call dem 2 order.....and give dem food...D igbos has representative in NASS and none of dem z saying NADA about it....dese once are now talking.......Just one gunshot dey ve all disappeared.....warever me I don't care....
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju by coputa(m): 8:30am On Jun 25, 2015
simpleseyi:
I am very happy for what Nnamdi Kanu is doing. Please encourage him to continue the propaganda. We the Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri are watching with eagle eyes. The 1967 to 1970 episode will be a child play to what we will do this time around. It is good to have good neighbours, but when your neighbour start threatening you, then it is time to define the boundaries.

Muhammadu Buhari, IBB, Abdulsalmi Abubakar, Halilu Akilu, Bello Gwadabe, T.Y. Danjuma, Jereboy Oseni, Olusegun Obsanjo e.t.c are still alive, their children and god children are currently in the military, producing the second part of the 1967 to 1970 epic film would not be difficult. Ghanaians, Togolese, Nigeriens, Camerounians will buy the CD as produced by Mainframe Productions, 1, Ebinpejo lane, Idumota, Lagos.
you think the children of those you mentioned will fight to defend your country,if it takes 36 whole months to defeat small biafra then,what do you think will happen now.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 25, 2015
Am waiting and watching closely
Match-BIAFRA vs WINNERS chapel DATE - June 30th 2015 VENUE - ABA chai and dere z no betting 4 dis one
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 25, 2015
ddami:
dey all look like hungry boys...d meaningful & intellectual igbos will call dem 2 order.....and give dem food...D igbos has representative in NASS and none of dem z saying NADA about it....dese once are now talking.......Just one gunshot dey ve all disappeared.....warever me I don't care....

This movement pass those Igbo representatives in NASS. They are all afraid of the movement...this is a powerful peoples' movement.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2015
naija8080:

This movement pass those Igbo representatives in NASS. They are all afraid of the movement...this is a powerful peoples' movement.
seconded
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju by seguntheblogger: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2015
fxtree:
It saddens me when i hear people speak of war like there is something glorious about dying for silly reasons,i have witnessed war and i can tell you that there is nothing poetic about it.last year i was at adamawa when over 90 of us got captured by boko haram ,men,women and children .father watched there daughters and wifes get raped those fathers that wanted fight for there families got shot and were buried in shallow grave,i even saw a man that couldnt handle the traumatic experience of watching his daughter get raped kill him self ,luckily for us the military came to our rescue as they killed tons of this terrorists. So my igbo people be carefull for what you wish for because war is not what you will ever want to experience .
Don't mind them jawe...
War is bad , evil and kills the nation economy..
Just imagine if there wet no Biafra war the Igbo would have dominate about 50 percent of the economy of lagos, in which I belief could have earn them more respect...
All things be equal, with Biafra and the rest , when it come to trade the Igbo are still the number in Lagos and Nigeria...
Kick against Biafra, let live in unity, one love nigeria.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju by Ishilove: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2015

(1)

About 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Wike’s Residence (April 2015) / There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka / IPOB: Biafra Not For Igbo Alone, Explains Who Are Biafrans. Sun Newspaper!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.