Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital (58017 Views)

Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video / The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by Abbey2sam(m): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
ice25:
the workers go collect the remaining cash. since no body sabi the exact amount the thieves collect.

its their turn to shine.

Unemployment breeds many things
God help naija

there's a cctv remember
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by misreal(m): 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
jnrbayano:

He already advised himself the time he took that decision to enter the police force.

Would you like to ask me another question?
well,it will be so unfortunate for my mum oh.I could never blame the police because I don't expect anyone to put his or her life in danger just to save anyone.if anyone does it,he does dat at his own peril,don't even tell me the police were paid to do it,because as far as I am concerned the meagre sum they pay the police is as good as not paying at all.I guess you grew up under a civilian parent, because if your dad was a force man like mine,then you will understand why those policemen took cover.
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
police... where are they when you need them?

1 Like

Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by RAKLAS(m): 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
Visit www.wapblade.com for latest mobile download, we make it easy for you to download and explore
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by horladmejy(m): 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
I thank God no life was lost..... That hungry pained youth..not bloody one and i heard they were under 20 smh shocked
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by forkadict(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
onatisi:
but why didn't the lagos state police command use the helicopters purchased for them by fashola ?

Those ones sabi fly helicopter?

Wetin those ones sabi. Bunch of useless murraforkers. Mtscheeew
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by homeboy232(m): 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
scribble:

I don't blame you. I blame Africa Magic and your low IQ of course.
you lack global exposure , even the founder of IBM seek spiritual enlightenment in India before the inspiration of building IBM computers.. High level jokers
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by Certifiedboss: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.punchng.com/news/woman-leads-robbery-attacks-on-lagos-banks/

If the police officers or Military men had gone there to exchange bullet a lot of citizens would have died yesterday because an armed robber that feels he has been overpowered by the military forces will definitely turn their gun towards innocent citizens to go down with them . Since the robbery lasted for over an hour what the military men and police would have done would simple have been to lay ambush on all the possible escape roots and wait for the time the robbers were fleeing away then they would have opened fire on them and before the robbers will know where bullets are coming from more than half of them would be dead leaving the others powerless and vulnerable
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by homeboy232(m): 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
Frankiss44:

Dude you have been spitting rubbish all over the thread that am forced to believe you are a policeman.. Which stupid spiritual protection are you talking about? Must everything be spiritual to you guys? This is a well planned robbery aided by the fact that we have loop holes and lapses with our security forces... This thinking of spiritually won't help us in this country at all... Those boys should go and pull that stunt in Europe or US let's see if they will live to tell the story... Our police force is weak.. The earlier we admit it, the better for us.
Africa is not Europe .. Different mentality and culture .. We are not there yet.
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by Krasid(m): 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
parrotibaba:
abeg close mouth!! angry which one is spiritual armed robbers? u de dia when de d collect d power abi na u go underworld go collect am. for dem? sad

Nobody is saying dat de should hv engaged dem in a shootout but based on d time it took d hoodlums to escape ,a competent police force could hv tracked dia movement at d very least
Go back and read the first article about the incident.It stated that:
"The leader of the gang was said to have sat down in front of the bank and was bragging, as no policeman was able to confront her as she was reported to have used a charm which she tied around her neck."
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by onatisi(m): 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
forkadict:

Those ones sabi fly helicopter?

Wetin those ones sabi. Bunch of useless murraforkers. Mtscheeew
make dem no go crash the helicopters sef,abeg make dem no use am o grin
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by Ogbulaba(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
eazisky:
our useless police ran away at the sound of gun shot.... yet harass innocent civilians, buhari should better return the military road block ooo
our useless police u said? if na ur father dem giv 1 useless AK47 with not up to 20bullets in d magazine to go face heavilly armed men who call demselves robbers u go advice am make him no take cover abi?... for heavens sake we all are supposed to knw dat naija is under policed and d policemen are under equiped with sophisticated weapons instead of insulting d people hu sacrifice dia life on a daily basis for us y no pray for dia safety remember they also have familiess to go back to so if dem die for duty na u go take care of dia family? cos d last time i checked naija govt no dey do anytin for d families of our gallant security personels hu lost dia lives in d line of duty. God bless Nigerian Police

1 Like

Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by sunshine1974(m): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
May God punish any policeman dat will harrass any civilian may dey die a useless death. They are rogues, thieves, armed robbers. How can armed robbers rob opposite a police station without any resistance from dpolice. Its suspicious. D DPO shld be sacked and jailed. Bastards.
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by sample042(m): 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
naijainfogalery:
When you do things always remember the word karma

Wouldn't like to justify the crime, BUT believe me... KARMA is for religious mind.
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by eazisky(m): 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ogbulaba:
our useless police u said? if na ur father dem giv 1 useless AK47 with not up to 20bullets in d magazine to go face heavilly armed men who call demselves robbers u go advice am make him no take cover abi?... for heavens sake we all are supposed to knw dat naija is under policed and d policemen are under equiped with sophisticated weapons instead of insulting d people hu sacrifice dia life on a daily basis for us y no pray for dia safety remember they also have familiess to go back to so if dem die for duty na u go take care of dia family? cos d last time i checked naija govt no dey do anytin for d families of our gallant security personels hu lost dia lives in d line of duty. God bless Nigerian Police

u are a police and that is why the truth pained u
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by tuke: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
www​.vanguardngr.com/.../ fashola -launch ... 8 Dec 2009 ... Fashola launches surveillance helicopters ... Speaking during the launch at the Lagos House, Ikeja, Fashola ... optimism that the helicopters would enhance security surveillance in the ... Please where this helicopters?
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by andyanders: 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
Mattkent:
If we at least had helicopters in the sky..at least three..we would have been able to follow and trace them.

Our police force needs to have these things!

We need eyes in the sky!

And don't the banks have CCTV cameras??

The CCTV should have gotten the pix of the lady and if the pix is displayed, there is no how one person in this Nigeria that will not identify the lady.

Let the police call for the CCTV and also check the activities of the Police Station opposite the bank because this guys cannot just be so bold to be at the bank knowing fully well that there is a Police station there.

They can be backed up with true info of the area hence the police at the station did nothing to at least counter them.How can police run from robbers while the only derive joy in extorting from the poor people and intimidating them with the gun given to them.

When it was the time to make use of the gun given to them, they ran away from the robbers. I now ask, why are the police officers given gun to arrest innocent citizens who are not armed? What is the purpose of the gun with them in the mist of civilians? Why is it that police arrive at the scene of a crime after the crime has been committed and the those who committed the crime must have ran away?

IG must check this issue in order to fish out the robbers. Also, the bank officials must be ready to answer questions because someone must have given them info that money was to be taken out from the bank.

Also, why must a bank keep such amount of money with them.It is not just right to keep such amount of Money as such the bank manager must explain reasons for keeping such money.

I also know this, that every bank employ police officers who act as security personnel and where were these people when the robbers came and what did they do? Someone must have given out info about such amount with the bank.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by Rapbender(m): 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
i heard most of them were women. smh
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by xtervaganza(m): 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by Jkvivi2020: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
Useless policemen more than 1hrs no response una hide for back of primary school. Na to arrest innocent people una sabi. Why d real criminals are out there enjoying. Security is dead in dis country. Those guys don shine. A bank is now a place were u get free money with guns without d useless people that call themself policemen no capture u. With what has happen robbers can rob a bank for a whole day without obstruction from policemen/ soldiers. Na just to get d mind then u go get ur free money for bank with guns. No obstruction. Get rich quick or die trying. Na big celebrations those guys go do atleast 10 to 15millon go reach each of d robbers.
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by cuteani04: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lol, u Na hardened criminal, dats Wat u saw in the whole robbery

Niwdog:
If am this guys, i will be out of nigeria the next minute living no address to family members or friends.

But why they come they mention their names for the scene
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by IAmTobore(m): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
My candid advise is that, if these guys are ever found, they shouldn't be killed. They should be recruited into the army. They will do better as intelligence, spy, or elite forces. Because, I can see something powerful in their IQs. Imagine "open the door" and you refuse to open, the next thing you here is an explosion! You go fear fear!
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by Efostick(m): 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
This is the effect of Too much Gta V playing angry angry
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by andyanders: 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
Niwdog:
If am this guys, i will be out of nigeria the next minute living no address to family members or friends.

The names are not their real names.I blame a failed security system of this country. Wherever you have such institution, police anti crime officers should be stationed within such environment in order to counter such incidence.To tell you that most police stations are been opened as a bank whereby they are after their individual pockets rather than the job they were employed to do.

A police station right opposite the bank, and an operation of such happened which lasted for over an hr, these guys were not confronted goes to show that the system has failed us.

Nowhere in this world would such a thing happen and the police did not react immediately should tell us that we are not safe at all. If a bank can be robbed for over 1hr and a police station right opposite the bank did not call for immediate back-up, then something must be wrong.
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by charleff512(m): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
Niwdog:

If you were those guys Police go kill you like fowl!
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by andyanders: 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
Now I ask, the Police helicopters that was bought, what is the purpose? If the police was notified on time and this guys operated for over an hour, why did the police not send the helicopter to now trail them on air while land and see officers follow at a distance? This whole story is just making me feel bad about the system that such robbery took that long to accomplish and they escaped without been caught? Too bad.

1 Like

Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by dazzysleek(f): 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
gmacnoms:
I love buhari, I learn nu things each tym I see him or hear him speak on tv. his carriage dey burst my head, but I no support dat military removal for now.
not only 4 now but ever!
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by rafcrown(m): 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
NIGERIA!NIGERIA!NIGERIA
POLICE RUNNING AWAY FOR ARMED ROBBERS?
NIGERIA!
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:52am On Jun 26, 2015
It's been long overdue. The Police had to go back to school.
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by gogodaye(m): 4:03am On Jun 26, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.punchng.com/news/woman-leads-robbery-attacks-on-lagos-banks/

The APC led Lagos state government has lost its voice.....during the robbery incident at Lekki...they were quick to put the blame on Ex-PGEJ......
I guess it would not be out of place for them to still do...
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by Ogbulaba(m): 10:43am On Jun 26, 2015
eazisky:

u are a police and that is why the truth pained u
i'm nt a police officer bt trust me if u knw wat our police officers go thru expecially d rank and file u won't b talking like dis
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mattkent:
If we at least had helicopters in the sky..at least three..we would have been able to follow and trace them.

Our police force needs to have these things!

We need eyes in the sky!

And don't the banks have CCTV cameras??

And snipers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor / Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating / Prisoners Pay Between N70k To N300k To Live In VIP Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.