Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating (58038 Views)

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member / I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court / Normalcy Restored In Surulere By Police Officers After A Gang Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by hefexzy(f): 6:12am On Dec 10, 2021
Sylvester Omoroni was a victim of bully in his school Dowen college, which resulted to him losing his life after sustaining internal injuries from the bully. His family had went ahead to employ the service of Mr Femi Falana, a Lawyer.

On December 9 during a space Kemi Olunloyo hosted on twitter, the renowned self acclaimed journalist said 12 years old Sylvester was willing to join cult, agreed to be beating and also accepted to drink engine oil.

Kemi also went ahead to say he willingly told the guys initiating him that he has seen his sisters unclothedness. She also compared boarding school to Big Brother Naija.

Ever since she made that statement, she is been dragged on all social platform. Some people called her demented, some called her callous, some said she has been paid to say that, other people called her an insensitive mother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysh7V7MCXeQ

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by dollynnn(f): 6:13am On Dec 10, 2021
Aunty Kemi has started spewing rubbish again.
Agreeing to join or not still doesn't change the narrative here . So Aunty Kemi if this was actually true, you never thought that he might have acted along with them so that he could save his life and tell his parents?
Anyway,we all know that the poor boy was beaten not because it was as a result of initiating him but as a result of his refusal to join and be cowed into submission.
May his soul continue to rest in peace and may his killers never find peace

442 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by ahnie: 6:26am On Dec 10, 2021
Oh!this woman should shut her loose.she shares some nasty traits with fani kayode.both has diarrhea of the brain.

As a mother,I m highly disappointed in this woman.

438 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by WibusJaga: 6:28am On Dec 10, 2021

These allegations are baseless & are just figments of her imagination. How can she make such heinous claims without evidence? So insensitive & crazy.

210 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by SKYHIGHfx: 6:32am On Dec 10, 2021
Useless bitch

192 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by youngreezy(m): 6:32am On Dec 10, 2021
Make this woman no make me hate her oooooo,I Know say money don exchange hands na why she come here dey cap anyhow....I respect and believe most of her news but make she no use because of money come fall her hands ooo

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Tifesingz: 6:32am On Dec 10, 2021
The shamelessness of this woman! Always finding counter points to all situations just to stay relevant!

It’s a pity!!

160 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Leverage2021: 6:33am On Dec 10, 2021
He also compared boarding school to BBN house undecided

That's where this lunatic got herself bursted

Does this even make sense if you weren't paid by the school or the culprit parents or better still just diving in every opposite direction for attention

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Crowwejihadist: 6:33am On Dec 10, 2021
This woman really need oil down there.

33 Likes

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Vinnie2000(m): 6:33am On Dec 10, 2021
This Woman is a Real Controversial Character!

Trouble Maker Extraordinaire! undecided

I Doff my Hat for Her! sad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by CHOPUP411(m): 6:33am On Dec 10, 2021
Kemi is mad

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by olaboy33(m): 6:33am On Dec 10, 2021
This woman must be suffering from some severe mental conditions.

She needs serious flogging to get her senses back as orthodox method appears not to work.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by kennykruzmason: 6:33am On Dec 10, 2021
Wahala be like oxygen
Very Easy to breathe in

How much did she collect
This kind of fact is not needed because the boy died.
What's her motive?

News dey to report for north
Make she go start der

27 Likes

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by jojothaiv(m): 6:33am On Dec 10, 2021
Matter arising.
It's six years I've been on Nairaland and one thing I've learnt over time is never you conclude on things you don't know and most importantly avoid anything that has to do with sensationalism.
I know we're talking about a kid here whose life was cut short, since I don't have all the fact, I'll just look on at the coming weeks and see what the eyes of the law make of it. My prayer is may this not be swept under the carpet and may God grant the family the strength to go through this.

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by pejuakinab: 6:34am On Dec 10, 2021
Kemi has finally gone to the market nude.
LIKE if u agree
SHARE if you disagree

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by OakConsultNG: 6:34am On Dec 10, 2021
Okay ..

Create a beautiful future for your business. Talk to us at OakShire Consults to register your Business, Church, NGO and Incorporate your company with the CAC today to get a massive 20% DISCOUNT!

Change of Directors and Re-Allotment of shares?

Check our signature and page for more details.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by tuoyoojo(m): 6:34am On Dec 10, 2021
This is totally insensitive to say the least

Did he boy confine him her bf he died

She craves for the spotlight and would say just about anything to get there

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by cassidy1996(m): 6:34am On Dec 10, 2021
she always spitting out her venom
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Ruggedniggaone: 6:34am On Dec 10, 2021
Very useless woman!!! I dont know why media house keep making this mad woman more popular by reporting all her non sense ranting every time

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by ednut1(m): 6:34am On Dec 10, 2021
blame those who gave this lunatic audience all this while. a convicted felon in the USA and deported criminal in Canada forming investigative journalist.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by BabaCommander: 6:34am On Dec 10, 2021
This slave again.

I promise you, I will bring calamity upon you that will totally bring you to a disgraceful end.

How can someone be so heartless because of the delusion of fame and greed for money?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Toks2008(m): 6:34am On Dec 10, 2021
You guys are just too sentimental for my liking.

You see this lady ehn, i have learned never to discard whatever she says even if it sounds foolish. I am not saying she is right or wrong neither am i insinuating that what happened to the poor boy regardless of whether he consented or not is justified but we must understand that ''mad'' people in many instances are usually right about what they see or say. So whilst some people tag her mad, her past findings have proved to be true in most cases.

93 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Alasi20(m): 6:34am On Dec 10, 2021
This Kẹmi again? �‍♂
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Chummynoni(m): 6:34am On Dec 10, 2021
It is easier to lie on the dead. This woman is not in anyway an investigative journalist. She is saying what the foolish boys involved told her. Let us even assume that the boy consented, does that in anyway cancels the fact that the boy was murdered?.

19 Likes

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by donforeign: 6:35am On Dec 10, 2021
This woman again.
Dead man tell no tales

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by jeff1993: 6:35am On Dec 10, 2021
This woman needs to be taught a serious court lesson but unfortunately na Nigeria we dey!!!

That kind of court lesson that will make her wish suicide taste like Honey

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Sheriman(m): 6:35am On Dec 10, 2021
This old woman has completely run mad again!!

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Dididrumz(m): 6:35am On Dec 10, 2021
Kemi own don too much oo

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by bisi16(m): 6:35am On Dec 10, 2021
Even if he consented, it is still a crime madam..

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Holadokun(m): 6:35am On Dec 10, 2021
In every foolishness an iota of truth will be discovered

30 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor / Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street