Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,505 members, 7,865,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

Do You Think Nigeria Should Split? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Nigeria Should Split? (573 Views)

'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun / Ben Murray-Bruce: Nigeria Should Share Work Money Not Oil Money / How Do You Feel When You Hear "Nigeria Will Split, Should Split Or Must Split"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Nigeria Should Split? by kay29000(m): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2015
I was just reading the thread that made Front Page about Radio Biafra and how a guy on there is prepping Igbos for the Biafra nation, which he feels should be achieved with violence. So, I was thinking, should we still remain as ONE Nigeria, when it is very obvious we don't like each other. The Igbos want their Nation, wont it be a wise decision to just let them go, and maybe any other region that wants to stand alone too can go. Why stay together when there is no love between some tribes?
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Should Split? by Ridwanna(m): 9:40am On Jun 25, 2015
I disregard ur opinion bro

Let us still remain brothers nd o strongly believe we'll overcome our challenges

FTC
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Should Split? by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2015
The only solution i think is when we make a confederal nation like UK which consists of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. They run there state differently and independtly but they only share resources together. The Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas should run their state independently with different name, but we should share the same name as Nigeria.. Just like United Kingdom.
However, dont forget to vote for Jarizod today for Mr. Nairaland. See My Signature. God Bless You'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Nigeria Should Split? by Chopet(m): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2015
Ask Buhari
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Should Split? by kay29000(m): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
The only solution i think is when we make a confederal nation like UK which consists of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. They run there state differently and independtly but they only share resources together. The Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas should run their state independently with different name, but we should share the same name as Nigeria.. Just like United Kingdom.
However, dont forget to vote for Jarizod today for Mr. Nairaland. See My Signature. God Bless You'

Great idea.
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Should Split? by Emekamex(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2015
Yes; Nigeria was never created on equity and justice, that is why USA with many ethnic groups is still waxing strong today, because there is equality there.
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Should Split? by funlord(m): 10:06am On Jun 25, 2015
grin
It is only poor people that ask such _stupid questions! Op if them give you or the kind of people asking this questions a 100million naira contract now 4 sokoto? Una go say no? Or will U reject it becuz its not in biafra? When una get comfort now una tribal patriot spirit go disappear! My guy go hustle abeg!

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Removes Saraki’s UK Passport From Sahara Reporters Page / PDP Moves To Reconcile Aggrieved Members / Facts About Adolf Hitler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.