Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Us Visa Or? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us Visa Or? (1001 Views)

Arrival Visa Or Stamp On Virgin USA Passport In Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again / Travellig To Nigeria On A British Passport But Without A Visa Or Nigerian Passpo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Visa Or? by solaoyebol: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2009
Hi people,
A friend who presently lives in the US needs help from anyone who can, in exchange for a favour. He is a permanent resident of the US and lives there. He came home late last year, to try and set up a  business outlet here in Nigeria-but due to some reasons including the sudden fall in value of the naira, he's somewhat got stranded."Stupidly" he came with a one way ticket
Right now he needs to borrow  N250,000 to  buy a ticket and get back before March 6th when he has to resume work over there. I lent him N30,000 myself. In exchange he can do either of the following:

a) Pay you back with an agreed interest rate ( no rate is too much he says) after 6 weeks. I will stand as gurantee.
b) Help you get a business visa to the US for a Business conference being organised in the US in the summer.And still refund your money.

For anyone who's interested , you can be rest assured this is not a scam.He's lived in the same house since 1993 in Lagos and his family still lives there. I will also stand as guarantee and he will be willing to show you copies of his Green Card, Social Security Card, US Drivers Licence etc.

Please mail me at solaoyebol@yahoo.com or call 0706 5705 404
Re: Us Visa Or? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2009
with the sudden fall of the naira,he shuld have more naira @ his disposal, do i smell a RAT!!!!!!!!!!!! hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Us Visa Or? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2009
solaoyebol:

Hi people,
A friend who presently lives in the US needs help from anyone who can, in exchange for a favour. He is a permanent resident of the US and lives there. He came home late last year, to try and set up a  business outlet here in Nigeria-but due to some reasons including the sudden fall in value of the naira, he's somewhat got stranded."Stupidly" he came with a one way ticket
Right now he needs to borrow  N250,000 to  buy a ticket and get back before March 6th when he has to resume work over there. I lent him N30,000 myself. In exchange he can do either of the following:

a) Pay you back with an agreed interest rate ( no rate is too much he says) after 6 weeks. I will stand as gurantee.
b) Help you get a business visa to the US for a Business conference being organised in the US in the summer.And still refund your money.

For anyone who's interested , you can be rest assured this is not a scam.He's lived in the same house since 1993 in Lagos and his family still lives there. I will also stand as guarantee and he will be willing to show you copies of his Green Card, Social Security Card, US Drivers Licence etc.

Please mail me at solaoyebol@yahoo.com or call 0706 5705 404

grin grin Sorry, this yahoo yahoo deal is too plane !. grin grin (Sorry, i didn't mean to expose , bur. huh!)
Re: Us Visa Or? by Treetop20(m): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2009
why would any sane human being give you
his/her SSN? try something else less obvious
Re: Us Visa Or? by Thadude(m): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2009
Lets even give the poster the benefit of the doubt.
He came to set up a business and naira fell, how much fall will the naira have to fall to affect his "investment" funds if the naira fell, he should have more naira from dollar exchange. And if he still has his dollars alot of airlines in Naija accepts dollars.
His oneway ticket back to America should not be more than $1000 which is =N=160,000, why is he demanding an extra =N=90,000? why is he even demanding money and not ticket What if he is bought a one way ticket by a good Nigerian??Beggers they say have no choice! abi e still wan enjoy small for naija?
*He has a green card and all that cool, what about his neighbours, church goers in yankee. Cos if i were in his shoes even my pastor will send me a ticket not to mention my neighbours.
*What Job will be waiting for him by march 6th!, except he was on an extended holiday, Jobs dont wait for anybody in America that long, that is why he said 6weeks enough time for him to get a new job, and wait 1 or 2 weeks of check holding before he starts receiving his check then the balance 4weeks will fetches the money.
*How are we sure the guy wasnt deported, He could still have his docs if he was deported and now trying to get back. That would explain why he came wit one way ticket without money.
*How are we sure if those docs arent oluwole docs, those guys can reproduce anything and it will take a check in d data base to disprove it. Not people who have never seen green card or who doesnt know wht American drivers license looks like.

Post his full names if you will and lets do a background check on google. Post the state where he lives in the USA and lets check their crime data bank if he has a crime record or deportee?? the websites are open to the public so if he has nothing to hide lets clear him and make a decision. If not, sorry no helping.

*American business visa isnt given based on a green card holder's invitation, not even a citizen or a USA ambassador. The bulk stops at the Visa officer's table they are solely responsible especially since 9/11. They will be held responsible if a visa is issued and the applicant turns up to be a terrorist. That is why it cant be influence and Ambassadors dont interfare US dont conduct business like Nigeria politicians. If u dont meet the requirement nothing can be dont.
Re: Us Visa Or? by stkris(m): 2:49am On Feb 28, 2009
funny, . its either the poster hasnt expressed himself correctly or this is the lamest scam attempt ever
Re: Us Visa Or? by SHENANIGAN(m): 3:05am On Feb 28, 2009
I just don't get it, why would someone who lives and works in the US buy a one way ticket to Nigeria.
Re: Us Visa Or? by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 28, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

I just don't get it, why would someone who lives and works in the US buy a one way ticket to Nigeria.

Bingo!
Re: Us Visa Or? by dae(f): 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2009
Shoooooooooooo!!! shocked

Post Full Name
Address
SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER - needed for background check
Last employer b4 he/she travelled

Then maybe we can see what we can do!
Re: Us Visa Or? by MrCrackles(m): 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2009
Poster

Thunder fire your fraudulent asshole, solicitor general!

You and your "american friend" can go and rot in hell with lucifer and his mates!

Olofo!!
Re: Us Visa Or? by phamoo: 9:47am On Mar 08, 2009
Oh you can help your friend by your self, dont ask any one for help grin
Re: Us Visa Or? by aieromon(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2009
dumb dumb dumb

and anybody who falls for a dumb like you is dumber dumber dumber

nuff said angry
Re: Us Visa Or? by IykeD(m): 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2009
All these apprentice won't learn work properly, and off the shoot out to embarrass their masters.Go back to your master and learn scamming very well.A very dump scam attempt, who do you think will fall for this stupid, dump scam.Isi ewu!
Re: Us Visa Or? by busybody20: 12:00am On Mar 10, 2009
LOL! grin grin Abeg IykeD no wound me with laff jare cheesy
Re: Us Visa Or? by stkris(m): 12:17am On Mar 10, 2009
@poster
good luck to u n ur friend cheesy in this economy
Re: Us Visa Or? by SweetT1: 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2009
This a-hole must have given up on those 419 Emails, now he switched to internet forums. Wow i never knew that the global crisis will affect the yahoo boys too. na wa o.

(1) (Reply)

Tickets @ Affordable Rates / ASUU Strike: Mouau Protests On Sep.23 . / Help Help Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.