Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech (4740 Views)

Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road / Nigerian Twitter Reacts To NNPC Workers' Protest Of Unbundling Of NNPC / Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by chamboy(m): 11:29am On Jun 25, 2015

Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by Kufie(m): 11:29am On Jun 25, 2015
Our Nigerian youths will always take to twitter. LOL. Meet 75% of them in person and their self-confidence is 0. They only have their strength behind keyboards. Sad truth

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by chamboy(m): 11:29am On Jun 25, 2015

Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by midolian(m): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2015
"The igbos think the yorubas are snitches and lapdogs for the hausas. The yorubas think the igbos are not to be trusted and eat pple"---This tweet is wicked mehn!

Kufie:
Our Nigerian youths will always take to twitter. LOL. Meet 75% of them in person and their self-confidence is 0. They only have their strength behind keyboards. Sad truth
Oboi, wetin u wan make dem do? @ least this is also a way through which their voices can be heard.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 25, 2015
I don't see why most people are so against Biafra. If things are done well and Biafra seccedes peacefully, then bilateral ties can be established between Nigeria and Biafra. Biafrans will be allowed to own land in Nigeria and vice-versa. I don't see any reason for all the hate.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by omenalfa: 11:37am On Jun 25, 2015
the zoo is coming to an end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by UfuomaUN(m): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by SeverusSnape(m): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2015
midolian:
"The igbos think yorubas are snitches and lapdogs..
They may "think", but I KNOW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by eazisky(m): 11:39am On Jun 25, 2015
nnamdi kalu should listen to ojukwu's speech before the civil war, with all his poisonous speech he took a bail to abidjan, my sympathy goes to those igbos outside southeast of Nigeria, cos this time it will be worse than 1967

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by Beamborla(f): 11:40am On Jun 25, 2015
cheesy
Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by Penssuwa(m): 11:53am On Jun 25, 2015
Nigeria is currently afflicted by several problems but secession of any group within southern Nig. won't be any solution.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 25, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by iconize(m): 11:57am On Jun 25, 2015
How can kalu and his idiotic followers be advocating for Biafra - when Igbos don't even have a leader in Nigeria.
Who will lead Igbos in their new nation?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by obailala(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
khupid:
I don't see why most people are so against Biafra. If things are done well and Biafra seccedes peacefully, then bilateral ties can be established between Nigeria and Biafra. Biafrans will be allowed to own land in Nigeria and vice-versa. I don't see any reason for all the hate.
..And what if Nigeria refuses to establish Bilateral ties with Biafra after a breakup, who do you think would be the losers?.... I just wonder how people just wake up and reason like they are still in dreamland.

Do you know the sheer value of investments Igbos have outside Igboland?... This present call for Biafra by some misguided individuals has to be the dumbest irony of life. With the present geographic spread of investments and vast properties all over Nigeria, if there is any ethnic group that should be more concerned about Nigeria remaining one, common sense tells me it should be Igbos because we shall be the greatest losers if Nigeria is to split today. But obviously, this common sense seems like it's not common.

Anyway, I strongly believe the proponents of this disintegration are mainly youngsters who are still students feeding off their parents or some older folks who have not had it easy in life but are desperately in need of a way out. No comfortable Igbo man would be in support of this chaos.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
obailala:
..And what if Nigeria refuses to establish Bilateral ties with Biafra after a breakup, who do you think would be the losers?.... I just wonder how people just wake up and reason like they are still in dreamland.

Do you know the sheer value of investments Igbos have outside Igboland?... This present call for Biafra by some misguided individuals has to be the dumbest irony of life. With the present geographic spread of investments and vast properties all over Nigeria, if there is any ethnic group that should be more concerned about Nigeria remaining one, common sense tells me it should be Igbos because we shall be the greatest losers if Nigeria is to split today. But obviously, this common sense seems like it's not common.

Anyway, I strongly believe the proponents of this disintegration are mainly youngsters who are still students feeding off their parents or some older folks who have not had it easy in life but are desperately in need of a way out. No comfortable Igbo man would be in support of this chaos.
use your brain nah, why exactly would Nigeria refuse to establish ties with Biafra considering the fact that they seperated peacefully. That aside, Nigerians are currently living in countries which do not have any ties with Nigeria. I don't think the Nigerian government will be willing to severe ties with biafra over the sentiments of people like you.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by madamoringo(f): 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
khupid:

You either being coy or stoopid! How can you bilateral ties with the same country you'd kill yourselves to leave so that you can own land? I wish Biafra and Ibos would leave this minute but it must be leaving forever and not looking back! Carry all your properties away from SW and other parts of Nigeria and note you can only go h your five states, not a square cm more! If anybody anywhere else feels he is Ibo, he will relocate to join you there! Ibos think they are smart, but they are soooo phoolish: get your own land / country but want to share in the land and resources of another country in the name of bilateral ties of some BS! Dum.bass urchins!

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
madamoringo:

You either being coy or stoopid! How can you bilateral ties with the same country you'd kill yourselves to leave so that you can own land? I wish Biafra and Ibos would leave this minute but it must be leaving forever and not looking back! Carry all your properties away from SW and other parts of Nigeria and note you can only go h your five states, not a square cm more! If anybody anywhere else feels he is Ibo, he will relocate to join you there! Ibos think they are smart, but they are soooo phoolish: get your own land / country but want to share in the land and resources of another country in the name of bilateral ties of some BS! Dum.bass urchins!
i see that your hate for igbos has really blinded you so there's no point arguing with you or trying to make you see reason either. But i hope that someday, no matter how long it takes, you shall receive divine wisdom.
#PEACE #ONE_LOVE

*modified*

i just went through your profile and it's evident that your nightmares are most probably filled with past president GEJ, south-easterners, and south-southerners. I sympathise with you concerning your condition. I don't think I can harbour as much hate and vile thoughts towards any person or group of people and still be able to look in the mirror every single day of my life.

I wish you a speedy recovery.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by obailala(m): 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
khupid:
use your brain nah, why exactly would Nigeria refuse to establish ties with Biafra considering the fact that they seperated peacefully. That aside, Nigerians are currently living in countries which do not have any ties with Nigeria. I don't think the Nigerian government will be willing to severe ties with biafra over the sentiments of people like you.
Sentiments of people like me?... how do you mean?

Just like a prophet, you are so 100% sure Nigeria would be friendly with Biafra and this is the delusion we keep giving ourselves. Haven't you seen cases of friendly countries suddenly breaking ties?... Do you ever put that into consideration or you suddenly think the world is a perfect place?

I am from the SE but I am so not ready to flash my passport whenever I want to move around from my village to Lagos or Abuja or even Port-Harcourt (I know most secessionist erroneously assume the Niger-Deltans want to go with Biafra but that is another huge delusion).

Go and take a look at nations that divided, Congo, Sudan, Russia, Korea etc and study the outcome of their division instead of constantly painting this Utopian picture in your head. If there is any ethnic group that badly needs Nigeria to be one, it is the Igbos because of the wide geographic spread of our investments.

Regional autonomy is the best idea through which we can achieve everything we can possibly achieve in Biafra without having to balkanise the country; that is even what Ojukwu clamoured for in Aburi before things went sour and he declared Biafra. Regional autonomy Yes!.. but I am certainly not in support of changing the name or map of my country.

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
obailala:

Just like a prophet, you are so 100% sure Nigeria would be friendly with Biafra and this is the delusion we keep giving ourselves. Haven't you seen cases of friendly countries suddenly breaking ties?... Do you ever put that into consideration or you suddenly think the world is a perfect place?

I am from the SE but I am so not ready to flash my passport whenever I want to move around from my village to Lagos or Abuja or even Port-Harcourt (I know most secessionist erroneously assume the Niger-Deltans want to go with Biafra but that is another huge delusion).

Go and take a look at nations that divided, Congo, Sudan, Russia, Korea etc and study the outcome of their division instead of constantly painting this Utopian picture in your head. If there is any ethnic group that badly needs Nigeria to be one, it is the Igbos because of the wide geographic spread of our investments.

Regional autonomy is the best idea through which we can achieve everything we can possibly achieve in Biafra without having to balkanise the country; that is even what Ojukwu clamoured for in Aburi before things went sour and he declared Biafra. Regional autonomy Yes!.. but I am certainly not in support of changing the name or map of my country.
suit yourself bro....arguing on Nairaland isn't going to change anyone's opinion/percepion of the past, present, or future.
Hope you're having a good day.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ibos are confused.

Some want Biafra

Some want to stay in Nigeria because theycant do without Lagos and South west.

Some want Nigeria because the east is a gully-infested landlocked territory

Some want Nigeria because they want to produce president

Some want Nigeria but can't stop screaming marginalization.

Some want Biafra yet they don't want to leave Lagos which is in the South west.

The issue is " what exactly do iboes want ?"
Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by LoveMachine(m): 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
obailala:

real talk

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by greatbaba(m): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
K
Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by fr3do(m): 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hhhh
Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by fr3do(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Ibos are confused.

Some want Biafra

Some want to stay in Nigeria because theycant do without Lagos and South west.

Some want Nigeria because the east is a gully-infested landlocked territory

Some want Nigeria because they want to produce president

Some want Nigeria but can't stop screaming marginalization.

Some want Biafra yet they don't want to leave Lagos which is in the South west.

The issue is " what exactly do iboes want ?"

What do you want?
You don't like Igbos but you go into defence mode when you hear biafra and secession.

You say you want one Nigeria but you won't let Nigerians be in Nigeria, you even call yourself a host to other Nigerians right here in Nigeria.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by fr3do(m): 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
obailala:

You are just being mentally lazy and afraid of change.

If men thought like you, there would still be slave markets.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by kotv: 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
Why can't you people leave this people alone. They said they don't want Nigeria, why are you people gitty about it? Opening topics and topics about it. I support ibos on this. Nigeria is not one so let's divide instead of playing the field

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by ifedubaorg: 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
by the rivers of Biafra i sat and wept waiting for my redemption.

when shall i see the Holy Hills of Biafra again?

i sat all night and wait upon the Lord of Host the Holy one of Israel to sendforth redemption for our People

we are free people

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by obailala(m): 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
fr3do:

You are just being mentally lazy and afraid of change.

If men thought like you, there would still be slave markets.
On the contrary, you are simply living in dreamland and have exhibited an incapacity to look beyond your nose.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by fr3do(m): 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
obailala:
On the contrary, you are simply living in dreamland and have exhibited an incapacity to look beyond your nose.

Not being able to look beyond your nose is insisting that you stay in an unsuccessful country, slave traders forced on your Great grand fathers.

I and the Hausa-fulani have almost entirely nothing in common, different fears, different goals, different interests and belief.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by obailala(m): 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
fr3do:

Not being able to look beyond your nose is insisting that you stay in an unsuccessful country, slave traders forced on your Great grand fathers.

I and the Hausa-fulani have almost entirely nothing in common, different fears, different goals, different interests and belief.
Oh Yes we have different languages, different values etc etc... but I have carefully examined the problems we face day-to-day and I do not believe isolating ourselves is one of the best solutions.

As long as your mind is focussed on isolating yourself first, you will never be able to see the real problems or the real solutions. Probably when you eventually isolate yourself and find out you still suffer the same problems and even more, then you will realise that isolation shouldn't have been one of the solutions. But then, it would be too late. Look beyond your nose brother, stop living in the past!
Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by BiafranPr1nce: 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
iconize:
How can kalu and his idiotic followers be advocating for Biafra - when Igbos don't even have a leader in Nigeria.
Who will lead Igbos in their new nation?

Stupid question, but still, y'know we can even import you to come and lead, if u do well, we immortalize you and make you a legend, if u bring Nigerian corrupt way into the system, we execute you before National TV.

That way, others will learn. cheesy cheesy

Cheers
Re: Twitter Reacts To Biafra Radio Hate Speech by fr3do(m): 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
obailala:
Oh Yes we have different languages, different values etc etc... but I have carefully examined the problems we face day-to-day and I do not believe isolating ourselves is one of the best solutions.

As long as your mind is focussed on isolating yourself first, you will never be able to see the real problems or the real solutions. Probably when you eventually isolate yourself and find out you still suffer the same problems and even more, then you will realise that isolation shouldn't have been one of the solutions. But then, it would be too late. Look beyond your nose brother, stop living in the past!

You have not looked beyond your own nose to realize that bad leaders are not being scrutinised because in this rainbow of ethnic nations, people would rather blame the other tribe for their woes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Is A Region Not A Tribe.. Who are the Main Niger Deltans? / PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. / Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.