Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Discover How To Setup A Shortcode For 10k Or Less And Callertunes For Free!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover How To Setup A Shortcode For 10k Or Less And Callertunes For Free!!! (1258 Views)

Make 10k Or More In Two Weeks In Charity / Shortcodes And Callertunes,d Biggest N D Best / Shortcode And Callertunes Business Partnership. Earn 30%!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Setup A Shortcode For 10k Or Less And Callertunes For Free!!! by OliverAugustine: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Dear DECEIVED Friend,

Today, I am here to tell you that there is an extremely high chance that you've been lied to.
Listen.

I am never one to be the bearer of bad news, but this is the cold hard TRUTH when it comes to SETTING UP A SHORTCODE AND CALLERTUNES BUSINESS.

Because, You see, not too long ago, it used to be that only the BIG companies were able to set up these GSM short codes. They monopolized the industry and greedily kept the money for themselves.
However, after relentless research and determination, companies like ours figured out the secret and broke down the barriers. We became a VAS PROVIDER solely because of YOU! Meaning that right now. . .

With it in your possession, only you can put a stop to how much money you can make, daily.

So if you are:

A. Already into the mobile marketing business but not earning as much as they desire.
B. You are an intending mobile marketing millionaire.

THEN THIS SHORTCODE MOBILE MARKETING COURSE IS FOR YOU

To be right upfront – We're a living proof that you can earn as much as you desire from the mobile marketing industry ranging from BulkSMS, Voice Broadcasting to Shortcode, Callertunes which you are about to discover it's earning potential today.

In fact, you’ll be surprised at just what you can accomplish IF you just take that first step forward and you can become Nigeria's No.1 shortcode provider.

And I want to help you do just that — starting today! Not next month. Not next week. Not tomorrow. I mean STARTING TODAY!

Let me explain...

If you have ever received a text message from different short numbers asking you reply to get something, and you simply deleted it, I want you to do something very important.

An example of such codes and their tariffs are listed below:

Keyword: PROPHECY, Shortcode: 33810, Tariff: 50NGN
Keyword: LINK, Shortcode: 33810, Tariff: 50NGN
Tariff: N50, keyword: Amen, shortcode: 33810
Keyword: BACKPAIN, Tariff : N50, shortcode: 33810
Keyword: LOVE, Tariff : N100, shortcode: 35815
Shortcode: 32810, Tariff: N30, Keyword: update
Shortcode: 33810, Tariff: N50, Keyword: JOB
Shortcode: 35815, Tariff: N100, Keyword: Okay
Shortcode: 35815, Tariff: N100, Keyword: quiz
Shortcode: 35815, Tariff: N100, Keyword: money
Keyword: HIRE,Tariff: 100NGN, Shortcode: 35815

Stop Deleting those messages! Why do I say that? It’s actually simple.

Letting them fill up your inbox will always remind you that right inside your phone is a system for generating on-going daily income, a system so good, it is probably, the best benefit ever derived with the introduction of GSM service in Nigeria.

Hi, Oliver Augustine here and just as all the Gurus and BIG companies have steered you clear of the sources that ENABLE them setup a SHARED SHORTCODE, DEDICATED SHORTCODE AND PREMIUM CALLERTUNES For as low as 0 - 10,000 Naira each and sell to you for as high as 120, 000 naira bagging a whooping huge sum of 110, 000 thousand naira per setup!

You can even checkout how much we charge to setup a shortcode and callertune HERE >>>

. . . and NOW. . . it's YOUR turn!

SHORTCODE MOBILE MARKETING COURSE
is a short, fluff-free report that reveals. . .

1. Discover the never-revealed secret on how to set up a genuine shortcode directly with the license foreign company for less than N10,000.
2. How to apply shortcode for profit (church, school, individuals, Ngo's etc)
3. Discover how to setup caller tunes at zero cost
4. Get Professional proposals every webmaster cannot ignore such that they will be force to write a check for you to set up a SHORTCODE or CALLER TUNE for them.
5. Earnings from all the hidden assets of your mobile business and not just sales of bulksms.
6. Increased exposure for your business brand and websites.
7. An easy way of getting more than enough prospects sign up your reseller opportunity.
8. Every month, about 5 Billion Naira worth of SMS is sent in Nigeria, you will now learn to benefit from this.
9. An automated mobile marketing empire that guarantees a huge daily income from bulksms, voice, shortcode, caller tunes, mobile website, mobile apps etc.
10. We have 52 Million internet users in Nigeria and About Half Are Not Computer Literate and Access Internet Via Mobile so you are covered.
11. . . . and so much more!

I believe that no product is a finished product unless there is an over-delivery.

So, I will even include:

In addition to everything that I am offering you today, you will also get access to some very EXCLUSIVE bonuses to help further you in your online success.

At this point, I'm sure I know exactly what you're thinking. . .

. . . so here's the deal.

Everything that I am offering you including the Bonuses below can EASILY be weighted at nothing less than a N500, 000 value.

In fact, I know some marketers who are offering thrice as much as this price, but because I believe in giving everyone a fair shot, I will allow you to get access today for just a small, one-time investment less than N60, 000 or Even way lesser than that only if you call or text me right now...

Text "LETS TALK" To the contact(s) below and lets get started...

Ready for the icing on the cake

BELOW ARE THE BONUS I WILL BE GIVING OUT TO THE EARLY BIRDS WHO WILL CALL RIGHT NOW:

Fast Action Bonus #1 - Auto Facebook Marketer
Fast Action Bonus #2 - Bulk Emails
Fast Action Bonus #3 - FaceBook LEAD CHEF
Fast Action Bonus #4 - My Amazing Free Business Report
Fast Action Bonus #5 - Importation Manual
Fast Action Bonus #6 - Over 80million GSM Phone Number Database
Fast Action Bonus #7 - Mini Websites In A Snap
Fast Action Bonus #8 - MARKETING EBOOKS TO STUDY
Fast Action Bonus #9 - Mobile Number Lead Harvester
Fast Action Bonus #10 - Business Proposals
Fast Action Bonus #11 - SMS Portal
Fast Action Bonus #12 - Social Posting Pro + Videos
Fast Action Bonus #13 - Massive Traffic Explosion
Fast Action Bonus #14 - Paid Traffic Explosion
Fast Action Bonus #15 - Video Marketing Explosion
Fast Action Bonus #16 - Unlimited Google Adwords Click

If for any reason you are not satisfied and felt that I did not live up to everything that I am promising you today, simply request a refund.

However, I do ask that you give it your BEST and go through and apply all that you will learn because I can guarantee you that if you are someone who is serious and actually takes action, there is no way that you will not see the online success that you're after.

I've got some good news for you, but what is good news without bad news right?

The good news is that you are just in time to get access to everything for an extremely low investment. . .

. . . and the bad news?

Mark my words when I tell you that the price will surely rise, and FAST!

With everything said up to this point, I highly recommend that you do yourself a favor and get in ASAP at the lowest possible price point.

Best Regards,

OLIVER AUGUSTINE

P.S. Trust me when I tell you that you do NOT want to let this kind of information slip through your fingers.

Without a doubt, it is priceless, and I am doing you HUGE favor by allowing access for such a small investment.

P.P.S. Take a moment and reflect on how much success that you've had with getting traffic in the past.

I believe that there is a reason for everything and if you feel that you haven't reached your full potential just yet, then this is for you, my friend.

Send that text or make that call now and lets talk.

SMS "LETS TALK" to any of the phone numbers below and become a happy shortcode provider Immediately!!!

Our office address: Suite 27, First Floor, Tian Plaza, Utako, Abuja, Nigeria.

Call: 08060207883, 08091046157
www.5stardevelopers.com

----------------------------------------
Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.

John Wooden
----------------------------------------

(1) (Reply)

If You Are As Rich As Billionaire Richard Branson, Will You Do This? (photo) / Get An Affordable Online Store For Your Business / Loading Of Payoneer Card In Nigeria... How Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.