Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video (44477 Views)

Budget Padding: Buhari Won’t Shield Dogara, Others From Trial — Presidency / Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas / Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by Guyman02: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
SE and SS will resist any attempt to scheme them out by the APC leadership. let the House choose its leaders. If them say make we scatter we go scatter!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by ifyalways(f): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
Pellow Nigerians, change has come wahlahi.

Tinubu Shege
Lawan banza
APC barawo

cheesy

Loving this! Seated in my corner LMAO

6 Likes

Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
APC is trying to invite the military back into Nigeria politics through the back door

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha I can't stop laughing it is payback some APC members help in destruction of PDP the same people have start exhibiting the same characteristics. When you house a thief don't go about ranting when he turns his heat against you

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by 989900: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
What's the difference between them and Nairalanders? None.
Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by Yeeyo: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
Pdp still strong lik stature of liberty..
Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by Emekamex(m): 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
Demmzy15:

@emboldened Thank God you've acknowledged the fact 'common sense ain't common', because a sensible person wouldn't have written the garbage you wrote! Drop comments like kids just to make Fp, very pathetic! embarassed
. Does that give you the right to insult my tribe.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by mach7(m): 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
This is simply a show of shame, and imagine it is being streamed live on NTA international which is viewed in most African countries and beamed across the globe. If this what Dogara wanted, now he has gotten it; a seat without peace - at least for now. From this video, I suggest he simply walks across the divide and go to his 'real' family which is the PDP. No matter how we look at it, party supremacy is the foundation of long lasting democracies. In advanced climes, where your party says no, even if it hurts, you abide by it. But alas Messrs Saraki and Dogara think otherwise and now we are seeing the result. May God help us to help ourselves because we do not yet have selfless leaders who always see the bigger picture, and not just their own personal interests. Lesson point: Inordinate ambitions, brings no peace either in the short run or in the long run. Mach7

5 Likes

Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by Pricelezz(m): 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
PDP keen on playing professional antics to lure him. APC must be very careful at this point. Otherwise defection will be the next option.
Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by baralatie(m): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
bloodkiIler:
ngeneukwenu grin
demdem
donphilopus
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
wait more of them
obiagelli

beremx

missjackbauress

passingshot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by baralatie(m): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
bloodkiIler:
ngeneukwenu grin
demdem
donphilopus
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
wait more of them
obiagelli

beremx

missjackbauress

passingshot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by mach7(m): 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ladies of class that I know, do not speak foul words from their mouths. The people that you are insulting do not even know that you exist.
ifyalways:
Pellow Nigerians, change has come wahlahi.

Tinubu Shege
Lawan banza
APC barawo

cheesy

Loving this! Seated in my corner LMAO
Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by onatisi(m): 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
koboko69:
SARAKI SHOULD REMEMBER THAT: No mata how nyash make yanga reach, leg must still first am enter house grin. MEANING: You cannot outshine people with more importance than you in apc

I have spoken!!!
u have only spoken to urself and ur words doesn't even go beyond this page and thread so in the scheme of things happening in nigeria you are absolutely zero and nobody . So don't give urself any feeling of importance .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by onatisi(m): 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
Dogara is the one giving himself problem by compromising with apc leaders ,he should just follow saraki steps and tell the apc leadership to go eat toilet shit.

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by ifyalways(f): 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
mach7:
Ladies of class that I know, do not speak foul words from their mouths. The people that you are insulting do not even know that you exist.
Thanks. Bye!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by millionboi(m): 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
Rubish,ur ppl ve faild{APC},jst acept itt
koboko69:
SARAKI SHOULD REMEMBER THAT: No mata how nyash make yanga reach, leg must still first am enter house grin. MEANING: You cannot outshine people with more importance than you in apc

I have spoken!!!
u beta wake up
Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by hotice01: 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
APC in government,PDP still in power grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by change49ja: 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
Dogara vs APC

What a shame....
Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by daikale: 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
who voted for their useless party,
what we wanted was a change.
if APC failed to deliver by 2019 we ll change gear again
Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by LAX89(m): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
alaoeri:
The CHANGE we asked for is turning to something else.

No, its not 'turning to something else', this is EXACTLY what you bought with your vote.

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by monex(m): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
Demmzy15:

@emboldened Thank God you've acknowledged the fact 'common sense ain't common', because a sensible person wouldn't have written the garbage you wrote! Drop comments like kids just to make Fp, very pathetic! embarassed
it is pun and you might have used it against GEJ & the PDP in the past. why would you just think someone is not sensible for having a contrary opinion and using pun to pass his opinion?

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by koboko69: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
onatisi:
u have only spoken to urself and ur words doesn't even go beyond this page and thread so in the scheme of things happening in nigeria you are absolutely zero and nobody . So don't give urself any feeling of importance .

HANG YOURSELF tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by elosar(m): 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
I love this country meeeeeennnnnnn

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Feee Deee Feeee. Janja.weedz how market
Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by oloriooko(m): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
[size=28pt]Shame shame shame!!![/size]
Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by Rolandken(m): 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nigerians are showing the world that we are still animals if our leaders can behave like this.
Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by BlackBaron: 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Shameful and disgusting from all sides!
Is there a way Nigerians can depose this lot and install new NA members.
Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by ubon85(m): 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
NASS jagajaga...all we see are fathers fighting out of greed what are they going to tell us...PDP still remain a more advanced and matured party...set the points how long will we be in this kind of mess. i pledge to nigeria my country to be faithful loyal and honest to serve nigeria with all my strength to defend her unity.........now where are those words now amongst them.

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by loomer: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nigeria is finished.
Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by braine(m): 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
This is embarrassing.
Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by geeotabor(m): 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nigeria and its political turbulence...when would we see d end....This us really disgusting
Re: PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
Apc well only give PDP in the house of rep more teeth to bite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters / President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) / See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.