Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,867 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches (69754 Views)

Couples Attending Different Churches: Word For You / Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free / Should Churches And Mosque Be Made To Pay Tax To Boost Nigeria's Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by Pukka36(f): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
Smhtongue

After failing Jamb six times,they will say God is calling themundecided
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by corozy(m): 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
Guyman02:
Better than what the Muslims are doing with the religion of peace through suicide bombings and Boko Haram with posters featuring Shekau.
i pray let this business men called pastors dash u some sense cos i can see u are going astray wit this ur useless and senseless post....
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by nigerianvenom(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
See this

Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by brownnyj(m): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
I just saw one big bill board as such with patience ozokwo at the portharcourt airport junction. my annoyance is they receive women alot
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by Damminglola(f): 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
Op, are you sure that these are not nollywood posters
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by nedupel(m): 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Religion is a ticket to hell(if it exists) be it xtianity or Islam.

Most of these pastors are failed businessmen, failed artisans and unemployable graduates who see being a pastor as their last resort.

Shame on the gullible followers of those fraudsters. undecided
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
sexaddict08:
Bunch of Business men,
I may end breaking up wit my gal because of her believe in their pastor.
pls breakup so that she will stop been deceived by boys to satisfy their prix.
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by Femistico(m): 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
wah will now take me to any of this churches...it's only miracle seeking being they can lure into these churches..

GRACE DOME ASSEMBLY INTL. INC.
This one got me cracking, do they even know the meaning of incorporation...this church really mean bizness ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
When it comes to hunting and scamming for Maga/Mugu guys, they use their whole brain!

EVILFOREST:

But most LADIES ne dey use theirs naaa
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by Panshow(m): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
Stuff like this makes me to reduce the rate a which I go to church day by day.
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by mrtruth: 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
Some of you find this as common ground to excuse your not giving your life to Christ. I laugh. Christianity and Jesus has suffered all manner of insults since ages. It changes nothing. Judgment is coming and we ALL will appear before this Same Jesus. You will even see worst things than these. The way of life is narrow. Its your choice to abandon or uphold Christ. No skin pain
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by TheFilmmaker: 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
Guyman02:
Better than what the Muslims are doing with the religion of peace through suicide bombings and Boko Haram with posters featuring Shekau.

Nice response from a pained Christian. Keep attacking each other, religious_fools.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by Meti99(m): 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
Desperacy in the church
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by stinggy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
chimkaire:
...Musiwa. hafa naa undecided
Do you sometimes laff while alone or laff to yourself undecided
Mind how you talk to our emperor pls lady angry
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
stinggy:

Mind how you talk to our emperor pls lady angry
...was jes asking nii cheesy
Emi n'gba awe, mii'n wa jogbon ni osu Ramaddan yi grin grin
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by TopWinner(m): 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
ValentineMary:
I am not sure if you know what sardonic means.
I am also not sure that word didn't make you flip through your dictionary.
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by TopWinner(m): 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=cactuscee post=35142076][/quote]
I mean, it's sad that our fellow Nigerians make these people their role models because they suffer from inferiority complex.
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by naira0(m): 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
[size=15pt]CHAiiiii[/size]
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by Mekky05(m): 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
ploadia:
they are not pastors they are IBO boys
. I guess RCCG,Winners,MFM,Deeper Life, are also IGBO Boys. Ewu gam bia!
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by ValentineMary(m): 12:06am On Jun 26, 2015
TopWinner:

I am also not sure that word didn't make you flip through your dictionary.
Oga my point is that u used the word "sardonic" in the wrong context.
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by uboma(m): 3:09am On Jun 26, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Religion is a ticket to hell(if it exists) be it xtianity or Islam.

Most of these pastors are failed businessmen, failed artisans and unemployable graduates who see being a pastor as their last resort.

Shame on the gullible followers of those fraudsters. undecided

You are so on point.

1 Like

Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by uboma(m): 3:11am On Jun 26, 2015
gbaskiboy:
Vulnerable members who seeks money and miracle will be their victims.

No right thinking humans will be lured by so called men of God. Judgement awaits them all

Very true..
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by uboma(m): 3:15am On Jun 26, 2015
nikkyj:
Just attend d service,listen to the preachings,pray to your God,and head home.The moment you start paying heed to some things that happen in places of worship, then You may start having problems worshiping God sincerely.

How can one truly worship God in the church that idolizes mundane things?
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by uboma(m): 3:20am On Jun 26, 2015
hensben:
After that day will they continue to come to the church? let's be honest, most pastors in nigeria are business men using the situation of the country to deceive the 'gullibles' of their hard earned money while the big ones have move to the next level(politicians).

Good analysis you got there.
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by chykz(m): 4:10am On Jun 26, 2015
Religion is the opium of the massesReligion is the opium of the massesReligion is the opium of the masses
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by satfk: 7:57am On Jun 26, 2015
That isn't bad, I guess!
lol
We know what that is called in marketing...
Waiting to c Olamide, Phyno n co on their posters.
People go full their churches.. Keep it up
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by satfk: 7:59am On Jun 26, 2015
That isn't bad, I guess!
lol
Waiting to c Lil Wayne, Snoop Dog, Olamide, Phyno n co on their posters.
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by satfk: 8:00am On Jun 26, 2015
That isn't bad, I guess!
lol
Waiting to c Lil Wayne, Snoop Dog, Olamide, Phyno n co on their posters.
Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by lastpage: 8:08am On Jun 26, 2015
ploadia:
they are not pastors they are IBO boys

l thought l was the only one that noticed where the churches and actors hail from?

Igbo kwenuu!! l hail o!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches by hensben(m): 8:10am On Jun 26, 2015
uboma:

Good analysis you got there.
Yeah! the big ones are now friends and associates to politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation / Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.