Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,057 members, 7,828,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Nass Rancours: Saraki Only Looking For Protection From Prosecution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nass Rancours: Saraki Only Looking For Protection From Prosecution (1049 Views)

Farmers To Pay Fee For Protection – Ogbeh / Saraki’s Only Crime Is Similar To What Buhari Has Done 4 Times – Melaye / EFCC Started Investigating Saraki Only After He Became Senate President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nass Rancours: Saraki Only Looking For Protection From Prosecution by xtayle(m): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
Saraki is looking for a way to shield himself from any anti-corruption move that may question his past. Thats why he's fighting tooth and nail to be in-charge of the Senate. Its just beginning to unfold.

1 Like

Re: Nass Rancours: Saraki Only Looking For Protection From Prosecution by ascaris(m): 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
Prosecution?i thought he became a saint after leaving PDP. The lies and propagandas is back to haunt APC.

2 Likes

Re: Nass Rancours: Saraki Only Looking For Protection From Prosecution by xtayle(m): 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
ascaris:
Prosecution?i thought he became a saint after leaving PDP. The lies and propagandas is back to haunt APC.

Jumping ship does not change who you have been. I also do not recall APC saying he had become a saint. APC needed to dislodge GEJ from office and someone had to, so they accepted the numbers. Election is about number and the likes of Saraki was allowed to come in. But now, APC is saying "anti-corruction" and Saraki is corrupt, so he has to protect himself. Therefore, he teams up with his fellow PDP guys, fighting very hard to control the NASS.

Corruption is fighting back at "anti-corruption". Lets see how it plays out.

2 Likes

Re: Nass Rancours: Saraki Only Looking For Protection From Prosecution by A7(m): 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
You think he will be able to prevent/stop the anti graft agencies from prosecuting him? This is a man so afraid of the Nass chambers that just recently adjourns their next sitting sensing he might probably get the beating of his life.

His emergence as Sp isn't strategic at all, when the time comes he wouldn't know what hit him.

2 Likes

Re: Nass Rancours: Saraki Only Looking For Protection From Prosecution by ascaris(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
xtayle:

Jumping ship does not change who you have been. I also do not recall APC saying he had become a saint. APC needed to dislodge GEJ from office and someone had to, so they accepted the numbers. Election is about number and the likes of Saraki was allowed to come in. But now, APC is saying "anti-corruction" and Saraki is corrupt, so he has to protect himself. Therefore, he teams up with his fellow PDP guys, fighting very hard to control the NASS.

Corruption is fighting back at "anti-corruption". Lets see how it plays out.
Bro tell now. Is it only Saraki that is corrupt? Tinubu, Gbaja, Akume, Atiku, Nyako,etc are saints right?
Re: Nass Rancours: Saraki Only Looking For Protection From Prosecution by xtayle(m): 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
ascaris:

Bro tell now. Is it only Saraki that is corrupt? Tinubu, Gbaja, Akume, Atiku, Nyako,etc are saints right?
Dont worry,all of them are going to be investigated and when found wanting, prosecuted. if u think tinubu is corrupt, get your facts together and petition efcc. under this dispensation, there is no hidding place for anyone.

1 Like

Re: Nass Rancours: Saraki Only Looking For Protection From Prosecution by dustmalik: 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
I don't know what Buhari is going to do about Saraki's treachery. This is one of the reasons I like OBJ. He would unleash EFCC on Saraki.
Re: Nass Rancours: Saraki Only Looking For Protection From Prosecution by xtayle(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2015
dustmalik:
I don't know what Buhari is going to do about Saraki's treachery. This is one of the reasons I like OBJ. He would unleash EFCC on Saraki.

I am expecting efcc to eventually come after saraki especially now that he has embarrassed not only apc but also d whole country.
Re: Nass Rancours: Saraki Only Looking For Protection From Prosecution by spako4(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2015
Those that are hailing Sola will pity him,it is matter of time,Buhari is not GEJ
Don't mess up with General.
Re: Nass Rancours: Saraki Only Looking For Protection From Prosecution by xtayle(m): 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
spako4:
Those that are hailing Sola will pity him,it is matter of time,Buhari is not GEJ
Don't mess up with General.

Tell them!!!

(1) (Reply)

Tambuwal Was Made Speaker By House Members Not PDP – Gbajabiamila / Corruption War: Probe Your Apc Sponsors – Balarabe Dares Buhari / Service Chiefs Plan Massive Changes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.