Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) (30931 Views)

31-yr-old Peacemaker Killed During Scuffle In Ogun Community (pic) / Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) / 18-year-old Slits Peacemaker’s Neck (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) by Kirinwa: 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
Very funny. Ibrahim broke the bottle on Taiye's head then stabbed himself.

Okay since they don't want to agree who stabbed Musa. I want to confess to stabbing him. Bunch of clueless youths, liars all of them. Stop betting, gambling, pool. Whosai.
Re: Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) by Abbey2sam(m): 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Why is it that everyone in police net have one advice or the other for people like they are in any position to offer advice to any one
Re: Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) by blakky97(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
NetBizguy:
What kind of mon sense is that? I just lost 5k in merry bet and nothing is left in my account just decided to come here only to read that someone has died because of what has just made me 5k poorer than before now. nawah oo

but what is even wrong with some of thses hausa guys, thats how I almost lost my life to one Hausa Okada man over N20 argument before U know it has brought out dagger, no only me took to my heels.
okponu!
Re: Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) by Skmoda360(m): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
5p1naz:
angry whatsup with Nigerian Hospitals and rejecting patients? Do they think setting up a hospital is only for malaria treatment

This is an area our government should intervene. Stricter rules should be placed before a hospital can be established and all these 2 by 4 hospitals should be shut down...
Truth tho.
Re: Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) by kay29000(m): 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
basit322:

Bro hope u are not addicted to sex problem too

Nope.
Re: Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) by jtjohn(m): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
dey should stop dis shop betting.....if u can play it online u quit......always bet what u can afford to lose
Re: Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) by Skmoda360(m): 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
Kolade354:
Nigerians and Wahala......Oyinbo they play Sport Bet them no kill Themseleves,Anyway na dem knw jare..........1960 BET Must pay me this coming season......... grin
Brother not only you.
Re: Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
money no b joke
Re: Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) by Kolade354(m): 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
Skmoda360:

Brother not only you.
nA soo Jare......Me don dey already forecast EPL Opener......Arsenal Vs westham(Over 1.5) Chelsea(1 nd over 1.5) Westbrom Vs Mancity (1 goal in First-half).......THIS COMING SEASON 1960 MUST PAY!

2 Likes

Re: Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) by lecturerdabo(m): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
ok
Re: Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) by Islie: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
It was at this point that Ibrahim Musa intervened; he did not come in as a peacemaker but supported Olatunji not to pay back the money since he spent it on our business.

This must be the reasons they had to kill him.

It's must be as a result of building bad blood BTW them and that quoted reasons was just what they need to carry out their plan
Re: Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) by Islie: 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
Kolade354:
nA soo Jare......Me don dey already forecast EPL Opener......Arsenal Vs westham(Over 1.5) Chelsea(1 nd over 1.5) Westbrom Vs Mancity (1 goal in First-half).......THIS COMING SEASON 1960 MUST PAY!

Just asking.....

Do females also play this sport betting of a stuff
Re: Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) by Kolade354(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
Islie:

Just asking.....

Do females also play this sport betting of a stuff
Sure the Sharp ones not the one that will waste her money on one yeye wig all because o guyz undecided
Re: Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) by Islie: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
Kolade354:
Sure the Sharp ones not the one that will waste her money on one yeye wig all because o guyz undecided

You know how women get emotional about money......

So, am sure this ones will also
Re: Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) by Prestige324: 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
phyno new release. He released it this evening. He titled it ASAI. Come see rap. I love phyno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckuTMPeXGbI
Re: Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) by Tobium1(m): 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/sport-betting-peacemaker-killed-in-brawl-3-in-police-net/

PIC:
The suspects identified as Olatunji Oladeji,16, Taiye Muraina, 20, and Ibrahim Habeeb, 18

I'm sure de guy go dey accumulate odds and it backfired on him, guys be greedy since de 1708
Re: Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
HiMods:
undecided

Xo Yaf not bimo kiss

*lemme quickly draft my proposal* maybe I can get to nail d hole to help generate some seed grin .... #lipsSealead

--Holyboss

1 Like

Re: Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) by abercrombie(m): 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
R_I_P #rest in pussy....(Hank God I leave dat betting stuff I for don wreck

Well ajegunle boyz....

Re: Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) by Nicepoker(m): 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
That guy wey de advertise his sport betting stuff. Will avoid this thread.
Re: Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 26, 2015
leaders of tomorrow indeed

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) by davidas101(m): 11:16am On Jun 26, 2015
Kolade354:
Nigerians and Wahala......Oyinbo they play Sport Bet them no kill Themseleves,Anyway na dem knw jare..........1960 BET Must pay me this coming season......... grin
Amen o, bet9ja must pay me too by God's grace...
Re: Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) by kingsboy12(m): 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
5iveC:
And to think i bought the phone i am typing with right now via bet9ja money. And also that i have just 1 game left on one of my tickets to collect my 105k, leaves me totally indifferent about the moral of this story.

Bros, hw u dey take do am.

Me wan involve o grin

Make i use all those change i dey use buy drinks for friends every weekend take play too

Nomorefreedrinkspals
Re: Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) by ArcToyin(m): 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
Amin
chimkaire:
Just like that, somebody pikin don change address
Oloun ooni je asun ekun omo ooooo.....amiin cool
R.I.P to the deceased

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) / Photos: Lagos RRS Arrest Cripple Who Terrorizes Motorists At Night / Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.