Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,184 members, 7,957,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? (19355 Views)

Should Married Men Tell Their Wives How Much They Earn? / How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? / Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? by bukatyne(f): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
dazzysleek:
wot if one of them travelled,d other will then starve till he/she returns eh?

They are not eating together as punishment: they are eating together in love.

Perfect love casts out fear and gives common sense or a sound mind.

If one of them wants to wait till the other comes back, so be it.
Re: Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? by Rexeffiom(m): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
bukatyne:

Thanks

Lols
Uwc.... Did u actually prepare dat urself?
Re: Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? by Rexeffiom(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
bukatyne:

They are not eating together as punishment: they are eating together in love.

Perfect love casts out fear and gives common sense or a sound mind.

If one of them wants to wait till the other comes back, so be it.
Yeah u are right...... I grew up seeing my parents does that....... Nd dat I'll also practice wit my wife
Re: Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? by bukatyne(f): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
Rexeffiom:

Yeah u are right...... I grew up seeing my parents does that....... Nd dat I'll also practice wit my wife

God bless your future home
Re: Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? by bukatyne(f): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
Rexeffiom:

Uwc.... Did u actually prepare dat urself?

Yes
Re: Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Kolade354:
He is not Harsh Dear..........Their Ar some Moment When Hunger will catch sotey u go eat like Monkey

Lolzzzzz..hehehehehe
Re: Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oh I see. I salute you too. Had thought you were a trouble maker. wink

Yea I Am... angry...re u looking for my trouble undecided
Re: Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? by ronald4lif(m): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
zaragal:

Yea I Am... angry...re u looking for my trouble undecided

Yea, bless me with some. wink
Re: Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yea, bless me with some. wink

Holy ghost fire!!....i rebuke u cheesy
Re: Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
Kolade354:
He is not Harsh Dear..........Their Ar some Moment When Hunger will catch sotey u go eat like Monkey

Hunger cry, lord give sum pple plenty food grin
Re: Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? by ronald4lif(m): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
zaragal:

Holy ghost fire!!....i rebuke u cheesy

I'm insusceptible to Holy Ghost fire. I'm a montanist and would make you my montana if you don't bless me with the trouble. Oya unleash those troubles now biko. cheesy
Re: Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

I'm insusceptible to Holy Ghost fire. I'm a montanist and would make you my montana if you don't bless me with the trouble. Oya unleash those troubles now biko. cheesy

Even the English alone....don make me fall under anointing grin
Re: Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? by ronald4lif(m): 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
zaragal:

Even the English alone....don make me fall under anointing grin

Funny. grin
Re: Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? by Vision4God: 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
Gurgle:

What! and what happened next??

Twas just dat part she mentioned. Wasnt interested tho in knowing wat followed afterwards.
Re: Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? by Gurgle(f): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
Vision4God:

Twas just dat part she mentioned. Wasnt interested tho in knowing wat followed afterwards.

ok o. but I don't know what kind of food would make a man confess his sin at the dining. without anybody even asking him self
Re: Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? by Vision4God: 1:05am On Jun 28, 2015
Gurgle:

ok o. but I don't know what kind of food would make a man confess his sin at the dining. without anybody even asking him self
Wait havnt u met piple dat run der mouth anyhow either to impress odas or end up making a fool of demselves?

Btw dat shudnt surprise u. Power of a woman #winks. Couples understand demselves better and know how to squeeze info out of each oda.
On a light note If ur married u wud understand wat I mean.

1 Like

Re: Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? by Gurgle(f): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2015
Vision4God:

Wait havnt u met piple dat run der mouth anyhow either to impress odas or end up making a fool of demselves?

Btw dat shudnt surprise u. Power of a woman #winks. Couples understand demselves better and know how to squeeze info out of each oda.
On a light note If ur married u wud understand wat I mean.

ok I understand what you mean. hmmm this life!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting / He Said He 'touched' Her..&for Me That Has Changed A Lot Of Things! / As A Family Man, Am I A Miser, Greedy Or Trying To Be Financially Smart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.