Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Can I Have Sunnah With My Wife After Breaking Our Fast And Supplication ? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can I Have Sunnah With My Wife After Breaking Our Fast And Supplication ? (663 Views)

How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture / Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) / In Defence Of The Hadith And Sunnah: With Evidences And Clear Elucidations. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Have Sunnah With My Wife After Breaking Our Fast And Supplication ? by Kunlexity(m): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem.

Yes there is nothing wrong for a married couple to have sexual intercourse after breaking their fast but please remember to make the dua recommended by the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him.

Ibn 'Abbas (RA) reported: "The Prophet (Peace and Blessing upon Him) said, 'If you say the following invocation during sexual intercourse, and a baby is conceived, Satan would never harm that baby." Allahu Akbar.
Say:
Bismillah. Allahumma jannibna ash-shaytan wa jannibi ash-shytan ma razaqtana. Meaning
O Allah! Keep us away from Satan, and keep Satan away from any blessing you bestow on us. Al-Bukhari (Fath Al-Bari: 1/291) and Muslim. To learn how to recite it well please visit this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suc6iG3JqSU

One Jinn told a Ruqya Expert, after his conversion to Islam and repentance, that he used to take part in a man's sexual intercourse with his wife, because that man did not say the above invocation. SubhaanAllah. Glory be to Allah! We have so many valuable treasures but we do not appreciate their value due to the fact that we refuse to learn our deen.

May Allah have mercy on us all and protect us from any satanic influences. Aameen.

(1) (Reply)

Who Was Ibn Sayyad? / Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Killed By Lightning / Japan's Rich Muslim Past And Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.