Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,780 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) (39529 Views)

Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) / The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video) / A Nairalander's Train Experience From Ibadan To Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by ronald4lif(m): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
wristwatch:

Off market train bro. U can see how terrible the railway sector is in our country.

The train is outdated and too old for anyone to embark on a journey with. I'd better trek. cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by StreetSoldier(m): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
All aboard.... this train thread is riding to front page.. grin grin

Sorry OP

CC.. lalasticlala
All in support of crowning the extremely extroverted Introvert as Queen of FTC say AYE!
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by Superman11(m): 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
alaoeri:
GEJ's transformation agenda scam.

[size=17pt] serious TRAIN TRANSFORMATION SCAM ooo[/size]
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by otokx(m): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
Behold the scam of GEJ, Buhari should just privatize the entire rails via an IPO.
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by IAmTobore(m): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
OP, Dis one reach to take do thanks giving for church on sunday. As for those of you bashing and insulting GEJ, wasn't there train derailment in Philadelphia recently? Didn't you guys know how disastrous it was? Did they insult or blame anyone for it? Did they condemn the train or their government by saying the train is sub-standard? Infact, OP should be thankful it wasn't worser than this. The day Nigeria will start becoming better, is the day we the citizens start thinking outside the box.

1 Like

Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by Kimoni: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
shocked shocked shocked You gat to be kidding me

Naija I hail
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
This is the fault of Buhari led government. Since Jonathan left they abandoned everything. If they had properly checked the train before departure all these wouldn't have happened.

@OP I'm glad no life was lost save the 4 fingers of that gentlemman.

2 Likes

Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by otiigba1(m): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
Just as expected, nothing works in nigeria even a locomotive undecided
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2015

Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by brownnyj(m): 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
tan formed train lolz
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
sonofananimal:

THAT YOUR MOUTH LOOK LIKE PERSON WERE DON CHOP DOG MEAT TIRE grin

BUT MEN, TRY DEY PHOTOGENIC NA

undecided
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by ronald4lif(m): 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
Kolade354:
This is one of our Ex-president achievement.....The Clueless man even Brag abt Transforming our Rail system on National Tv and campaigns...............Abeg me too go soon join u for U.K this country is shiit, I only pity the man that lose his 4 finger

The man that lose his fingers could be a TANoid. You never can tell he might have been a fervent supporter of GEJ and his kangaroo transformation. The intriguing factor about Nigerians ardent supporters of our leaders and their bogus achievements is that, most of the time they haven't secured jobs due to the prevailing unemployment in the country, they have no light, hospital and whatnot.

The condition which the government has subjected them to is unbearable and undesirable for animals but they still blow their trumpets. I don't sympathise with such people. A people deserve their leaders.

2 Likes

Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by Kolade354(m): 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

The man that lose his fingers could be a TANoid. You never can tell he might have been a fervent supporter of GEJ and his kangaroo transformation. The intriguing factor about Nigerians ardent supporters of our leaders and their bogus achievements is that, most of the time they haven't secured jobs due to the prevailing unemployment in the country, they have no light, hospital and whatnot.

The condition which the government has subjected them to is unbearable and undesirable for animals but they still blow their trumpets. I don't sympathise with such people. A people deserve their leaders.
That why I like you.......Your Word is Alwayz Deep, It showa ur level of exposure,,,,,,,We have dem plenty on this forum who thinks jonathan did perform, Pple lyk Isrealiairforce will Defend him even when it is obvious is transformation is Kangaroo
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

The train is outdated and too old for anyone to embark on a journey with. I'd better trek. cheesy

Hahaha from where to bro. U go tire eh!
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by Panshow(m): 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
Too bad.
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
misreal:
my friend have you forgotten this is Nigeria??

My brother I think say things don beta
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
Tapout:
hmm..too bad.

meanwhile where are the crushed fingers??
u wan fry am, God dey o.
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by Mcaise: 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
GEJ is working..

Locomotive caskets

1 Like

Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
sonofananimal:

THAT YOUR MOUTH LOOK LIKE PERSON WERE DON CHOP DOG MEAT TIRE grin

BUT MEN, TRY DEY PHOTOGENIC NA

Lols.... bros I no wan laugh today but u just revived my mood...

I no worwor pass OBJ nah
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
Thanks OP for news like this. I was gonna take my children on a train ride during the holidays for experience; like an excusion. The pictures we saw of the interior and the news we read about the revamped rail system appeared welcoming. Didn't know they were all politics. Who would like to be stuck in the middle of nowhere with the entire family.
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by shamecurls(m): 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
Where re Tanoids....Is these not transformation train
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by ollyruffy: 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
I think they (SaTanic) said one man from Otuoke has transformed the entire railways in Nigeria. Same people also said the trains the man brought to Nigeria were best in class when compared to other parts of the world.
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by dinachi(m): 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
The engineer promptly donated his four fingers to the god of transformation, gej.
Locomotive Caskets!

1 Like

Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by Kolade354(m): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
barcanista:
This is the fault of Buhari led government. Since Jonathan left they abandoned everything. If they had properly checked the train before departure all these wouldn't have happened.

Are you telling me dose Train they spend Billions of Naira on is the one am seeing or locomotive train......You knw the true bro..........Rail system is anoda scam

2 Likes

Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by jibrilaminu003(m): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
laidesmen217:

I woke up as early as 5am this morning in order to catch the train by 7am. On reaching the Enugu train station, we waited for the train till some minutes past 8am before it arrived from Kafanchan where it started it's journey. We boarded the train and left for port Harcourt meanwhile I was going to Aba.

The Locomotive train first stopped at Agabani sub-station to pick four(4) passengers and left immediately but before we could know what is happening, two(2) coaches from the train DERAILED(moved off tracks) and that was when I know say yawa don gas!

They had to call Engineers from Enugu station who came after about 40mins with their Jacks to pull the coaches back to track. We thought it's something that will take just like an hour but up till 3:42pm, it was not yet fixed.

It was a horrible experience today cos one of the Engineers lost four of his fingers today when the jack use in lifting the coaches mistakenly slipped off and the heavy duty coach landed on the guys fingers.... it took up to 5mins before the could pull it up but by then, the guys fingers were gone cos it flattened and crushed the bones. when I saw what happened, I simply carried my bag and left the train. I pray the guy gets well soon and government should look into his case.

I have to forfeit my money and go back to Enugu with bus.

Please government should know how best to improve the train situation in Nigeria cos with what I saw today, we still have a long way to go.

Oh, they talked about Transformation and this would have been what they chanted for. Thank God to Change!!!
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sagamite:
[size=18pt]GIANT OF AFRICA!!![/size] grin grin grin grin grin

ammyluv2002, shebi you said we are a great nation? grin
Yes, we are grin
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by whyx06(m): 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
Have the same experience sometimes last yr (Osogbo - Abk) when we meant another train dat loaded with heavy Iron derail from the tracksomewhere in d bush close to Ibadan, and since then train is never my favorite...
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by kenex4ever(m): 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=18pt]Jonathan The Scam Master, I hail ooo!!

That thing was one of their Transformational idiocy![/size]
u r even d idiotikk one because I haven't seen d one dat buhari has done.
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by ronald4lif(m): 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
Kolade354:
That why I like you.......Your Word is Alwayz Deep, It showa ur level of exposure,,,,,,,We have dem plenty on this forum who thinks jonathan did perform, Pple lyk Isrealiairforce will Defend him even when it is obvious is transformation is Kangaroo

It baffles me when TANoids claims GEJ performed. What were his achievements during his 6years in power?. Was the country better from when he met it and when he left?. I'm still at lost on what his achievements are.

I understand that as a people we have been subjected to so many years of hardship, torture and non chalant attitude by our leaders, so much that when they construct even a 10km road we applaud them and say they're outstanding. Perhaps past government might have tarred 8km, therefore 10 is a great feet lol.

I voted for Jonathan in 2011 but I was disappointed at his style and poor outing in governance and canvassed for him to be voted out. Not only because I thought the present administration would perform magic but that he failed and should go. In a democratic setting, incumbent are voted out for poor governance and not because the next government will do extraordinarily better. Even though Buhari's government hasn't been much convincing I have no regrets for supporting him but I won't hesitate to castigate him and turn against his government should he continue in this present feet.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by ollyruffy: 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
barcanista:

What are you saying?

Read it again and ask yourself if the comment is logical.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Kicked Off Turkish Flight For Assaulting Air Hostess (Pics, Video) / Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister / Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.