Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,629 members, 7,958,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) (39744 Views)

Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) / The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video) / A Nairalander's Train Experience From Ibadan To Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2015
a long way to go indeed

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by MPSA(m): 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
@All4feces/kak grin

We are using this train when touring from Pretoria to Cape towm, Blue Train.

Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
MPSA:

We don't have trains like that in SA, All4feces keep on dreaming. I am using gautrain from Pretoria to Johannesburg, not the one I see from the pictures. Sad news for Africa"Mr Kiwi P*lish" grin
I am not talking about Gautrain, you braggart! A-one-eyed-man talk indeed. Take a peek at your smelling Townships and the brute dispositions of your xenophobic Zulu people and they say a lot about savages. It is clear South Africa is not so much different in many ways from the rest of Africa. Hahaha...

But, let say the truth here. The Nigerian train system is scary. It is dangerous and less effective. The system will cost much to manage if not fixed in time. Not only that it will be taking huge money to maintain the junks running on those rusty rails. It is a sad day in hell. I don't like it at all! What a big shame! cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
MPSA:
@All4feces/kak grin

We are using this train when touring from Pretoria to Cape towm, Blue Train.
You braggart!
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
The worst thing is that the youths aren't protesting this kind of problems and demand for something that is good for the society by asking for better railway system. I hate the system and the Nigerian backwardness! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
This is not the way we are going to keep maintaining our GIANT nature. Something needs to be done about this. We are supposed to be developed and better than South Africa so that we can put xenophobic Zulus in check. angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by MPSA(m): 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
all4naija:
This is not the way we are going to keep maintaining our GIANT nature. Something needs to be done about this. We are supposed to be developed and better than South Africa so that we can put xenophobic Zulus in check. angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry

After world war 6, is then your wish will comes true, beside that forget grin

1 Like

Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
MPSA:

After world war 6, is then your wish will comes true, beside that forget grin
Please, don't quote me again - if you are going to be pessimistic about the abundance of resources and GIANT nature of Nigeria. All we need is to get rid of those buffoons in power, educate the ignorant masses and get them civilized. Organize ourselves and develop like the west. Ha! South Africans will come back here and eat their sh*ts when we succeed. You sh*t eater! Bwhahaha... angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa! We can do it! We can make it work!
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by EreluY(f): 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
[size=14pt]You guys are lucky that the train did end up on its side - it could have been fatal. Nigeria is a failed state. It is eternally and irrevocably doomed.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by MPSA(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
all4naija:
Please, don't quote me again - if you are going to be pessimistic about the abundance of resources and GIANT nature of Nigeria. All we need is to get rid of those buffoons in power, educate the ignorant masses and get them civilized. Organize ourselves and develop like the west. Ha! South Africans will come back here and eat their sh*ts when we succeed. You sh*t eater! Bwhahaha... angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa! We can do it! We can make it work!

I will never quote you, if you can stop lying about your fake "Giant" You are the most backward person on nairaland, You don't even see when people are suffering, You called them "Giants". The only thing you know is to laugh at them with your weak ribs," Almight Amerca a$$ kisser"

2 Likes

Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
MPSA:

I will never quote you, if you can stop lying about your fake "Giant" You are the most backward person on nairaland, You don't even see when people are suffering, You called them "Giants". The only thing you know is to laugh at them with your weak ribs," Almight Amerca a$$ kisser"
You i d i o t!
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by MPSA(m): 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
all4naija:
You i d i o t!

The only thing that you know is to kiss amerca a$$ grin grin
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by LeSudAfricaine: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2015
all4naija:

Africa is a backward sh*thole including South Africa with its Township squalor. I can't condescend so low to this kinda life all of you like to live. What a disgusting sight! Ptui!
What is South Africa got to do with this? Your hate for my country is becoming really, really boring,I come from a township and I know of no squalor, I guess America is also backwards with all the slums in Harlem and Brooklyn, focus on your country and it's 15th century locomotive trains for once and stop your obsession with my country Jeez!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by MPSA(m): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
What is South Africa got to do with this? Your hate for my country is becoming really, really boring,I come from a township and I know of no squalor, I guess America is also backwards with all the slums in Harlem and Brooklyn, focus on your country and it's 15th century locomotive trains for once and stop your obsession with my country Jeez!!

Let me tell you a secreat about this a$$$ hole called all4poo, he sells apples and bananas on the street of america grin He is just a piece of sh*t, nothing else grin Don't worry, this cannibal is mentally sick. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by RudzSA(m): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
all4naija:
ull be beta than South Africa wen Jesus comes back ...until then keep dreaming
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by RudzSA(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
all4naija:

Africa is a backward sh*thole including South Africa with its Township squalor. I can't condescend so low to this kinda life all of you like to live. What a disgusting sight! Ptui!
township squalor? U clearly dnt no jack about the Europe of Africa ... We are atleast 50 years ahead of Africa ..our townships are cleaner than Lagos . We are beta in evry respect except for churches of coz .. There u take the cup

1 Like

Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 28, 2015
RudzSA:
township squalor? U clearly dnt no jack about the Europe of Africa ... We are atleast 50 years ahead of Africa ..our townships are cleaner than Lagos . We are beta in evry respect except for churches of coz .. There u take the cup
Liar! Township is a mess where people use bucket poo system. That is a disgusting thing! Ptui! I need an air freshener here because of smelling Zulu Townships.
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by MPSA(m): 1:14am On Jun 28, 2015
all4naija:

Liar! Township is a mess where people use bucket poo system. That is a disgusting thing! Ptui! I need an air freshener here because of smelling Zulu Townships.

What about the smell coming from your back side, use that air freshener next to you first, because more smell is coming from you. Our townships are clean. cheesy
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by MduZA: 1:56am On Jun 28, 2015
RudzSA:

lol

1 Like

Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by RudzSA(m): 3:49am On Jun 28, 2015
all4naija:

all townships here have flush toilets ...unless Lagos doesn't. coz nd Il repeat ..townships here are cleaner than Lagos .
Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by MPSA(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2015
RudzSA:
all townships here have flush toilets ...unless Lagos doesn't. coz nd Il repeat ..townships here are cleaner than Lagos .

Don't tell this useless animal about the flushing toilet, this cannibal from makoko know nothing about flushing toilet, he has mental problem. Don't take this "Piece of sh*t" seriously, his problem started around 2009/2010, His brain is damaged,Believe me.No one will solve his mental problem.

1 Like

Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by EmmyDe25(m): 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
laidesmen217:

I woke up as early as 5am this morning in order to catch the train by 7am. On reaching the Enugu train station, we waited for the train till some minutes past 8am before it arrived from Kafanchan where it started it's journey. We boarded the train and left for port Harcourt meanwhile I was going to Aba.

The Locomotive train first stopped at Agabani sub-station to pick four(4) passengers and left immediately but before we could know what is happening, two(2) coaches from the train DERAILED(moved off tracks) and that was when I know say yawa don gas!

They had to call Engineers from Enugu station who came after about 40mins with their Jacks to pull the coaches back to track. We thought it's something that will take just like an hour but up till 3:42pm, it was not yet fixed.

It was a horrible experience today cos one of the Engineers lost four of his fingers today when the jack use in lifting the coaches mistakenly slipped off and the heavy duty coach landed on the guys fingers.... it took up to 5mins before the could pull it up but by then, the guys fingers were gone cos it flattened and crushed the bones. when I saw what happened, I simply carried my bag and left the train. I pray the guy gets well soon and government should look into his case.

I have to forfeit my money and go back to Enugu with bus.

Please government should know how best to improve the train situation in Nigeria cos with what I saw today, we still have a long way to go.
Your own better! About a year ago. I was in Kwara state for an event, so i decided to come back to Lag with GEJ's much publicised light train. we took off around 11am, we had barely taken off when we heard some coaches had derailed, we had to wait for hours to get this fixed, after this was done and i was almost heaving a sigh of relief, i got the bad news that the train had developed another fault somewhere around Ibadan. Had to surrender myself as a readily made food to mosquitoes that night cos we had to sleep at the Ibadan station. To cut the long story short, i got back to Lag 4am the next morning. I swore never to enter those 16th century cart GEj and his cohorts lied they transformed.

1 Like

Re: An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
EmmyDe25:

Your own better! About a year ago. I was in Kwara state for an event, so i decided to come back to Lag with GEJ's much publicised light train. we took off around 11am, we had barely taken off when we heard some coaches had derailed, we had to wait for hours to get this fixed, after this was done and i was almost heaving a sigh of relief, i got the bad news that the train had developed another fault somewhere around Ibadan. Had to surrender myself as a readily made food to mosquitoes that night cos we had to sleep at the Ibadan station. To cut the long story short, i got back to Lag 4am the next morning. I swore never to enter those 16th century cart GEj and his cohorts lied they transformed.

Lols......ur situation worse pass my own ooooooo

Transformation my foot!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Airport: Immigration Imposes $90 Visa-on-arrival Charge On Foreigners / Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) / Enugu Airport A "Disgraceful Airport", "Yet Contractor Paid In Full" - Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.