Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Ghanaian Football Star Asamoah Gyan Charged For Rape And Sodomy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghanaian Football Star Asamoah Gyan Charged For Rape And Sodomy (919 Views)

Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape / Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary / The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Football Star Asamoah Gyan Charged For Rape And Sodomy by zinzane: 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
The captain of the national Ghanaian football team, Asamoah Gyan, has recently been charged by police for the rape and sodomy of Sarah Kwablah, a 22 year old student at the University of Ghana. Kwablah’s lawyer, Maurice Ampaw, said the complaint was made two days ago at the Victim Support Unit (DOOVSU) of the Ministry Police Station in Accra.

Gyan has admitted to having sex with Sarah Kwablah. However, he claims that the sex was entirely consensual.

Kwablah, is also accusing Gyan of fathering her pregnancy. Hospital scans have shown that she is indeed pregnant but Gyan claims that the child is not his. He has demanded a paternity test to determine the veracity of her claims. Reports say he is prepared to take responsibility of the child if it is proven that he is the father.

According to numerous reports, Kwablah is also asking for a fully furnished apartment, a housemaid, and a $1,000 monthly stipend from Gyan. The Black Stars captain, Gyan, has called the demands outrageous.

Kwablah has also threatened to release a sex tape of the couple, from the time they had a relationship, which supposedly began in February. A case of blackmail was subsequently filed by Asamoah Gyan’s lawyer, Kissi Adjabeng, at the Ordorkor Police Station.

In light of the madness, Gyan spoke to the Ghanaian radio station, Happy FM, saying “all through my career, I have always contended with obstacles whenever I’m trying to do anything but I never give up because I am mentally strong. I have not always had things running smoothly for me but I try to sail through."

"What has kept me going up to this time is my mental toughness," he went on, confident that his history of dealing with challenges on his way to greatness will come in handy again.

"You will notice that at almost every point in my life I have had challenges. I am blessed to have been able to go through all the time so I will go through this one too, again."

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/25/ghanaian-football-start-asamoah-gyan-charged-rape-and-sodomy
Re: Ghanaian Football Star Asamoah Gyan Charged For Rape And Sodomy by INTROVERT(f): 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
Finally.
He admits
The gyal haff hammer grin
Re: Ghanaian Football Star Asamoah Gyan Charged For Rape And Sodomy by zinzane: 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
zinzane:
The captain of the national Ghanaian football team, Asamoah Gyan, has recently been charged by police for the rape and sodomy of Sarah Kwablah, a 22 year old student at the University of Ghana. Kwablah’s lawyer, Maurice Ampaw, said the complaint was made two days ago at the Victim Support Unit (DOOVSU) of the Ministry Police Station in Accra.

Gyan has admitted to having sex with Sarah Kwablah. However, he claims that the sex was entirely consensual.

Kwablah, is also accusing Gyan of fathering her pregnancy. Hospital scans have shown that she is indeed pregnant but Gyan claims that the child is not his. He has demanded a paternity test to determine the veracity of her claims. Reports say he is prepared to take responsibility of the child if it is proven that he is the father.

According to numerous reports, Kwablah is also asking for a fully furnished apartment, a housemaid, and a $1,000 monthly stipend from Gyan. The Black Stars captain, Gyan, has called the demands outrageous.

Kwablah has also threatened to release a sex tape of the couple, from the time they had a relationship, which supposedly began in February. A case of blackmail was subsequently filed by Asamoah Gyan’s lawyer, Kissi Adjabeng, at the Ordorkor Police Station.

In light of the madness, Gyan spoke to the Ghanaian radio station, Happy FM, saying “all through my career, I have always contended with obstacles whenever I’m trying to do anything but I never give up because I am mentally strong. I have not always had things running smoothly for me but I try to sail through."

"What has kept me going up to this time is my mental toughness," he went on, confident that his history of dealing with challenges on his way to greatness will come in handy again.

"You will notice that at almost every point in my life I have had challenges. I am blessed to have been able to go through all the time so I will go through this one too, again."

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/25/ghanaian-football-start-asamoah-gyan-charged-rape-and-sodomy
Cc:Lalasticlala
Re: Ghanaian Football Star Asamoah Gyan Charged For Rape And Sodomy by dyabman(m): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
Now this is Extortion !!

But why did he have sex with the girl na angry
Re: Ghanaian Football Star Asamoah Gyan Charged For Rape And Sodomy by overdrive(m): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
sodomy kwa!oga gyan i don dey look u one kind eye.
Re: Ghanaian Football Star Asamoah Gyan Charged For Rape And Sodomy by dulux07(m): 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
U claim someone raped u, no sign of bruises n instead of fightin for right justice, u r askin for allowance n apartment Dis useless lazy gold diggers that feel they can take advantage of another to get rich. I pity her, she should remember dis is Africa not england or Usa.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Football Star Asamoah Gyan Charged For Rape And Sodomy by SuperSuave(m): 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
gyan oloko esin lipsrsealed
Re: Ghanaian Football Star Asamoah Gyan Charged For Rape And Sodomy by Teeboy15(m): 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sodomy? How dat one take enter the issue na? Anyways Asamoah u go show ur azonto dancing skills on the geh abi. Footballers and kitten, two of a kind. Asamoah u just got served. Deal with it
Re: Ghanaian Football Star Asamoah Gyan Charged For Rape And Sodomy by knightsTempler: 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
This is clearly a case of a serious Gold digger, nothing more, nothing less.
Re: Ghanaian Football Star Asamoah Gyan Charged For Rape And Sodomy by Truth24(m): 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
D girl don hammer be dat oooo..... Money and fame at once! She be paying d pregnancy be his....
Re: Ghanaian Football Star Asamoah Gyan Charged For Rape And Sodomy by caprini1: 6:41am On Jun 26, 2015
SMH for GH men,once they can afford to buy a girl a bottle of coke...the next thing na congo!

(1) (Reply)

Watch Club Friendly Highlights: Manchester City 1 – 4 Real Madrid / PHOTO Vincent Enyeama And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary / Hirious Photo See Arsene Winger Reaction Towards Jose Morinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.