Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Will There Still Be Hell Fire If The Devil Beg For Forgiveness. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will There Still Be Hell Fire If The Devil Beg For Forgiveness. (510 Views)

Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will There Still Be Hell Fire If The Devil Beg For Forgiveness. by slenjaman(m): 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
I have just been thinking of a situation whereby Satan who is the devil decides to feel sorry and beg for forgiveness, will God pardon and forgive him and forget about his plan for rapture and hell fire.
Re: Will There Still Be Hell Fire If The Devil Beg For Forgiveness. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hell fire is a Metaphor....means a self created hell within a human,not an actual place of fire. You have defeated the "ego mind" or "devil" by finding inner peace/heaven.
Re: Will There Still Be Hell Fire If The Devil Beg For Forgiveness. by obiZEAL(m): 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
Funny enough nobody have heard the devil's side of the story...an african proverb says 'the first side of the story is always correct until u hear the other side'
Who know whether na una god first find trouble...
Re: Will There Still Be Hell Fire If The Devil Beg For Forgiveness. by slenjaman(m): 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
obiZEAL:
Funny enough nobody have heard the devil's side of the story...an african proverb says 'the first side of the story is always correct until u hear the other side'
lolz
Re: Will There Still Be Hell Fire If The Devil Beg For Forgiveness. by yungEX(m): 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
obiZEAL:
Re: Will There Still Be Hell Fire If The Devil Beg For Forgiveness. by Emmyk(m): 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
Idk undecided
Re: Will There Still Be Hell Fire If The Devil Beg For Forgiveness. by libertyfather(m): 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Devil one chance be that, carry your sin and face hell fire ...another devil will be elect waiting for you

Abi boko aram no dey after shekau death
Bin laden die isis follow, so for my mind I believe say devil go better pass than his successor if he repent #SayNoToDevilRepent
Re: Will There Still Be Hell Fire If The Devil Beg For Forgiveness. by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 26, 2015
where is hell fore located?
Re: Will There Still Be Hell Fire If The Devil Beg For Forgiveness. by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 26, 2015
obiZEAL:
now this cracked me up.
Re: Will There Still Be Hell Fire If The Devil Beg For Forgiveness. by Heavenly102: 10:02am On Jun 26, 2015
the Bible says The Holy Spirit convicts people of sin, the devil can never ask for forgiveness because the Holy Spirit has chosen to leave him. without the Holy Spirit's help the devil will never realise that he's in the wrong

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What I Told A So Called Dr Of Religious Study / The Story Of Crucifixion / I Found It A Heart Cry For The Hour In Church History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.