Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,472 members, 7,836,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Rochas Okorocha Looking For Who To Probe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Looking For Who To Probe (807 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha Looking For Who To Probe by elosar(m): 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
Rochas okorocha erlier this morning, told ohaneze ndi igbo in imostate that he is short of words, that all the empty treasury that many new govnors are complaining is true, that he himselve meet empty treasury, na waooo
Re: Rochas Okorocha Looking For Who To Probe by Kingslaw(m): 11:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lol!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Looking For Who To Probe by Chigold101(m): 11:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
elosar:
Rochas okorocha erlier this morning, told ohaneze ndi igbo in imostate that he is short of words, that all the empty treasury that many new govnors are complaining is true, that he himselve meet empty treasury, na waooo
funny... grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rochas Okorocha Looking For Who To Probe by menix(m): 4:29am On Jun 26, 2015
I swear the guy nah 3rd world clown..

Re: Rochas Okorocha Looking For Who To Probe by mensdept: 4:35am On Jun 26, 2015
Nonsense, he's a rogue just like the rest. They used peoples money, that is, state funds, to be flying all over the place to "campaign" for army coups, thieves for the legislature, and re-elections themselves. Why won't the states all be broke
Re: Rochas Okorocha Looking For Who To Probe by LordEmperoris1(m): 5:38am On Jun 26, 2015
grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Looking For Who To Probe by sosanova: 6:20am On Jun 26, 2015
[size=13pt] grin grin grin
Okorocha is a mad man
he should come n probe me....Okorocha that handed over to himself, saying he met empty treasury...yeye dey smelll... grin grin grin All na still part of the CHANGE they promised us
[/size]
Re: Rochas Okorocha Looking For Who To Probe by egodswill(m): 7:36am On Jun 26, 2015
Aaaaahhhh.. I woke up this morning to meet empty treasury in my house... Oh, sorry... I spent the money last night... I forget
Re: Rochas Okorocha Looking For Who To Probe by ahaz: 8:08am On Jun 26, 2015
elosar:
when I said dis okoro one chance is the worst mistake imo people will make, people asked me to mind my state
Re: Rochas Okorocha Looking For Who To Probe by Vicadonis(m): 8:43am On Jun 26, 2015
Joke of the century... No be him be governor before

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills Wife And Reported Himself To The Police / Suspected Terrorist Attacked Civil Defence In Anambra- Sun News / Dear Mr President, 30 Days Is No Joke - A Letter To PMB By Niran Adedokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.