Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Photo: This Are The People Who Need Wardrope Allowances Not The Senators - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo: This Are The People Who Need Wardrope Allowances Not The Senators (456 Views)

10 People Who Died The Unluckiest Deaths / PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos / The People Perish For Lack Of Knowledge- VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: This Are The People Who Need Wardrope Allowances Not The Senators by emmyagi(m): 12:39am On Jun 26, 2015
Honestly i was Surprise when i saw this news that the Senators are to earn N506,600 each per annum as wardrobe allowance By Senate President, Saraki

if the senators are to earn such amount how much is this ones going earn

please help me and spread the news to FG to do something about this.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day / How To Make Money Blogging: A Free Comprehensive Guide / Motion To Support Having Direct Private Message On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.