Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Motion To Support Having Direct Private Message On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Motion To Support Having Direct Private Message On Nairaland (459 Views)

#theibadanproject An Initiative Birthed To Support The Less Privileged / Nigerian Senate Passes Motion To Reintroducetoll Gates / Got This Message On My Yahoomail From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motion To Support Having Direct Private Message On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
operation let seun know that we want to be sending message directly to each other here without having to go through any stress of PM.
oya who support my motion?
Re: Motion To Support Having Direct Private Message On Nairaland by AirstarKane(f): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
I support grin
Re: Motion To Support Having Direct Private Message On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
That girl hat is yellow
Re: Motion To Support Having Direct Private Message On Nairaland by adegwurulez(m): 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
Moving a motion? In nairaland? I have to agree with minet16, its dead on arrival. Ask those who moved the motion for the addition of a 'dislike' button

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Expects Her First Child Soon / Reactions After PMB Slashes Salary / What Do You Hate About Nairaland,that You Feel Should Be Reviewed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.