Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Legislative Recall - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Legislative Recall (677 Views)

Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) / Why Are Zamfara State Legislative Officers Being Detained by DSS? / Kogi Election Fallout: Faleke Resumes Legislative Duties. Vangurd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legislative Recall by urchmanx(m): 1:00am On Jun 26, 2015
After watching the dishonorable member of the House of Representatives fighting. I was so disappointed and this question came to me.
What is the constitutional way of recalling this NaS members and why haven't any member being recalled before in Nigeria?
Whose job is it to educated the electorate on the process of recall?
What is the initial steps to be taken before a recall?
Is recall a party affair?
I want us to discuss this so we can educate ourselves.
I believe if we know the process and this dishonorable members knows that we can recall them, is a huge winning to Nigerian democracy.
I believe why this boys are disgracing us is because the think once the win election their link to the mass are over and since we have not bothered to checkmate them with our powers the behave the way they want and look only after themselves.
I appreciate everyone contribution.
Re: Legislative Recall by otokx(m): 4:21am On Jun 26, 2015
its practically impossible
Re: Legislative Recall by urchmanx(m): 8:35am On Jun 26, 2015
Why if I may ask

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Goes From Nigeria’s Champion Of Change To ‘baba Go Slow / Checkout This Bearded Bride’ That Got People Talking And The Internet Buzzing / Pro-aregbesola Rallies In Osogbo Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.