Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,069 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

You Should Be Careful Of What You Say - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Should Be Careful Of What You Say (587 Views)

Why You Should Be Careful Of Whom You Call 'my Pastor' - True Life Story / LADIES Be Careful Of The Men You Let Into Your Heart And Enter Your Body / Muslims Be Careful Of The Shoes You Buy: See What Was Seen On This Shoe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Should Be Careful Of What You Say by osazekid(m): 1:46am On Jun 26, 2015
God wants us to glorify his name and not desperate his name ,he said in his word that no one who call his name in invain will be guiltless . satan has really come up with different devise ,he wants us to sin against God by all means .
we say words that disrespect God and we don't even know that it is disrespectful to him!!. we should really be vigilant.
we are guilty of such, we say things like o my God,omg,jeez(short for jesus),jesus christ of nazareth!(when we are in shock or something).

we use his name anyhow which should be stopped now,you might. not believe me but just look at it this way,does the calling of those names. honour or dishonor God?,think about it,it should be stopped.and others that don't know please I beg let them be informed to stop it!!!
Re: You Should Be Careful Of What You Say by bewla(m): 3:08am On Jun 26, 2015
ok
Re: You Should Be Careful Of What You Say by menesheh(m): 3:46am On Jun 26, 2015
osazekid:
God wants us to glorify his name and not desperate his name ,he said in his word that no one who call his name in invain will be guiltless . satan has really come up with different devise ,he wants us to sin against God by all means .
we say words that disrespect God and we don't even know that it is disrespectful to him!!. we should really be vigilant.
we are guilty of such, we say things like o my God,omg,jeez(short for jesus),jesus christ of nazareth!(when we are in shock or something).

we use his name anyhow which should be stopped now,you might. not believe me but just look at it this way,does the calling of those names. honour or dishonor God?,think about it,it should be stopped.and others that don't know please I beg let them be informed to stop it!!!

BOLDED

God is as silly as Satan.

I've just violated your proposition in the bolded.
Still there menn pretty smart, nothing happened.

Oya invoke your god. We will know whether he answers prayer in order to punish me.
Re: You Should Be Careful Of What You Say by kolajamesjnr(m): 7:24am On Jun 26, 2015
I think god should defend himself don't u think
Re: You Should Be Careful Of What You Say by osazekid(m): 10:26am On Jun 26, 2015
menesheh:

BOLDED

God is as silly as Satan.

I've just violated your proposition in the bolded.
Still there menn pretty smart, nothing happened.

Oya invoke your god. We will know whether he answers prayer in order to punish me.

that will be done menesheh, and when you have seen it you will know that there is God
and you will give your life to him afterwards. WATCHOUT!, I will show you who God is.
Re: You Should Be Careful Of What You Say by menesheh(m): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2015
osazekid:

that will be done menesheh, and when you have seen it you will know that there is God
and you will give your life to him afterwards. WATCHOUT!, I will show you who God is.

which particular god are we talking about here Allah, zue ,Jesus ,Krishna, yahweh or others, specify

(1) (Reply)

Angels Are At Your Service! / Nigerian Man Arraigned For Bringing Quran To Church... / New Findings On Tithe For The Christains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.