Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Muslims Be Careful Of The Shoes You Buy: See What Was Seen On This Shoe. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Be Careful Of The Shoes You Buy: See What Was Seen On This Shoe. (2897 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." / Why Nigerian And Ghanian Churches May Soon Be In The Shoes Of Turkey / Why Nigeria And Ghana Churches May Soon Be In The Shoes Of Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Be Careful Of The Shoes You Buy: See What Was Seen On This Shoe. by kstadaura: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
This is Madness

Re: Muslims Be Careful Of The Shoes You Buy: See What Was Seen On This Shoe. by dajoaneke(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
meaning??
Re: Muslims Be Careful Of The Shoes You Buy: See What Was Seen On This Shoe. by DuchessLily(f): 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
What does it mean??
Re: Muslims Be Careful Of The Shoes You Buy: See What Was Seen On This Shoe. by kstadaura: 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
dajoaneke:
meaning??

Allahu.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Be Careful Of The Shoes You Buy: See What Was Seen On This Shoe. by dialfa: 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
I think it's the name of their doG in arabic
Re: Muslims Be Careful Of The Shoes You Buy: See What Was Seen On This Shoe. by SosaMontana(m): 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
This OP need mental check ooo
Re: Muslims Be Careful Of The Shoes You Buy: See What Was Seen On This Shoe. by delishpot: 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
As in they are walking on their god. I wonder who designed it sha. Oh well, the world is going gaga.
Re: Muslims Be Careful Of The Shoes You Buy: See What Was Seen On This Shoe. by kstadaura: 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
dialfa:
I think it's the name of their doG in arabic
You must be a Pagan or an atheist. cos good christian will not insult my Allah like this
Re: Muslims Be Careful Of The Shoes You Buy: See What Was Seen On This Shoe. by AHakeem2: 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
kstadaura:

You must be a Pagan or an atheist. cos good christian will not insult my Allah like this
those are the enemies of islam...
Re: Muslims Be Careful Of The Shoes You Buy: See What Was Seen On This Shoe. by AHakeem2: 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
these are the enemies of islam
Re: Muslims Be Careful Of The Shoes You Buy: See What Was Seen On This Shoe. by plappville(f): 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
Here they go again, Arabian black slaves . See what Muhammad (stress be upon him) has put you? So slippers is even a threat for Muslims? grin When will you realize that with what is going on today and with historical proves. That The black man's true enemy is the Arab and thier idol God. The Arab is just about everyone's enemy so it seems. their religion is tiring your country apart. You sit here prophesing Islam... undecided SMH for my black people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Be Careful Of The Shoes You Buy: See What Was Seen On This Shoe. by plappville(f): 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
kstadaura:

I just did that. Allah is false. Muhammad is a false prophet. And must be accused.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Muslims Be Careful Of The Shoes You Buy: See What Was Seen On This Shoe. by kstadaura: 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
plappville:

I just did that. Allah is false. Muhammad is a false prophet. And must be accused.. tongue
I pity you in advance, when angels of Allah handle you in your grave,but there is still time you can repent and embrace islam the true way to paradise
Re: Muslims Be Careful Of The Shoes You Buy: See What Was Seen On This Shoe. by abiambo(m): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Let the fighting begin... doG man Vs muslim faithful... me dey here dey watch una in 3d while sipping my pop corn and chewing my juice grin grin grin...
Re: Muslims Be Careful Of The Shoes You Buy: See What Was Seen On This Shoe. by Annunaki(m): 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
kstadaura:
This is Madness

I will love to get a pair of these slippers, where can I get one? grin
Re: Muslims Be Careful Of The Shoes You Buy: See What Was Seen On This Shoe. by Maamin(m): 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
Lol..so a slippers carrying the name of Allah in arabic underneath it is now a threat to you muslims? grin

Wonderful! Just wonderful!!

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Be Careful Of The Shoes You Buy: See What Was Seen On This Shoe. by Qasim6(m): 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
Annunaki:

I will love to get a pair of these slippers, where can I get one? grin

I pity u
Re: Muslims Be Careful Of The Shoes You Buy: See What Was Seen On This Shoe. by Annunaki(m): 5:31am On Nov 10, 2015
Qasim6:

I pity u

Empty threats, go and show pity to the people your islamic brothers murder everyday all over the world based on the instruction of your allaah in the quoran.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Be Careful Of The Shoes You Buy: See What Was Seen On This Shoe. by bytemeister(m): 6:48am On Nov 10, 2015
Lol dis is funny grin,indeed d height of insecurity...OP bliv me wen i say d world wud be a beta place widou allah and his paedophile of a prophet

1 Like

Re: Muslims Be Careful Of The Shoes You Buy: See What Was Seen On This Shoe. by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 10, 2015
If a man old enough to have children still thinks like these in the 21st century...

I blame Mouhamed presenting an handicap god who can't fight her own battles or defend her own name.

How would she sit somewhere and let idiots fight her battle. That god must be crazy.

If it pains her, and she is truly a god, don't you all dumbnuts THINK that she would have reacted herself?

Allah of the muslims must be a coward.
I am ashamed of grown-up humans, with brains, who still believe that there is an Allah who is expecting you to die for her own defence. Is she truly a god?

Just think! How hard can that be?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Be Careful Of The Shoes You Buy: See What Was Seen On This Shoe. by kstadaura: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
Pyrrho:
If a man old enough to have children still thinks like these in the 21st century...

I blame Mouhamed presenting an handicap god who can't fight her own battles or defend her own name.

How would she sit somewhere and let idiots fight her battle. That god must be crazy.

If it pains her, and she is truly a god, don't you all dumbnuts THINK that she would have reacted herself?

Allah of the muslims must be a coward.
I am ashamed of grown-up humans, with brains, who still believe that there is an Allah who is expecting you to die for her own defence. Is she truly a god?

Just think! How hard can that be?
i pity you the most...
Re: Muslims Be Careful Of The Shoes You Buy: See What Was Seen On This Shoe. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
kstadaura:

i pity you the most...
Can't you see your god must be very silly?

You have nothing worth saying

Start using your head.

(1) (Reply)

If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? / Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? / Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.