Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch (74434 Views)

Ikoyi $43 Million: Five Osborne Towers VIP Tenants Under EFCC Probe / Lives Of Former Governors After Office / Buhari’s Cabinet: Nominees Under EFCC Probe Face Tough Hurdles-the NATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by winniz: 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
Fashola should be on that list.
Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by bestyclass(f): 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
Thief Ahamefula Orji (ochendu iberibe)...should be in that list to make it complete.
Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by neweraomo: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
robay:

Make Thunder fire u for mentioning aregbesola,u diz glorious monkey.
u dog,animals like u will be disappointed when he's impeached, y'all days are number, idiot
Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by BaWoahGDP: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
They are mostly northern leaders. To me the southern leaders did wors n they too should be brought to book
Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by optimusprime2(m): 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
Chosen1984:
Incomplete list! Efcc seems u guys are doing selective Judgement. Join this men in your lists:

Gabriel Suswan- Benue
Akpabio- Akwaibom
Chief Servant Aliyu-Niger
Ochendo Theo Orji- Abia ( 500 officials should baggage this guy)
uduagan- Delta ( Remember say dis guy Na ibori cousin)
Fashola & Tinubu- Lagos ( I fear these two, the more u look, the less you see)
Achike Udenwa- former Imo governor
imoke- cross river
wamakko- Sokoto
Aliero- kebbi
Looool but you are right... Esp that Liyel Imoke
Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by OBTMOS(m): 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Gabriel suswam
Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by undouted: 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
The list is longer than dis
Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by maxwellogbonna: 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
I no come see Amaechi of river state
Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by abdulaz: 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
How come I didn't see Godswill Akpabio of Akwa ibom state.
Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by illiad: 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Chosen1984:
Incomplete list! Efcc seems u guys are doing selective Judgement. Join this men in your lists:

Gabriel Suswan- Benue
Akpabio- Akwaibom
imoke- cross river
wamakko- Sokoto
Aliero- kebbi

Lolz

In all honesty, all governors ought be debriefed for over twelve months after they left office so as to look into their activities & see if there is anywhere they stole too much because steal they must but to what degree is what efcc should be doing.

But unfortunately our governors simple glide over from government house to Nass where they sit to lord it over Nigerians, thereby leaving efcc with no other job than chase after yahoo boyz.

1 Like

Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by Akinz0126(m): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=Jibreen4u post=35165375]This List is not complete Because i didn't See Mu'azu Talba of Niger state. [/quote

Seconded Oga snake of 100 million
Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by optimismlaz(m): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Where went T.A Orji of Abia State
Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by ReachRich(m): 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
Incomplete list.Ocheonwu T A Orji should be there. That he is in the senate shouldnt stop them from prosecuting him. Afterall he was in jail when he won his governorship election so immunity clause ceases the day he left office as a governor
Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by arabianights: 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
Jibreen4u:
This List is not complete Because i didn't See Mu'azu Talba of Niger state.

gbam! you talk am finish.As far as am concerned i will consider this witch hunting no mater how strong the case against them is unless i see that man on the list
Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by Akinz0126(m): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
See the face of thieves grin grin Oju ole da?
Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by arabianights: 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
Chosen1984:

Gabriel Suswan- Benue
Akpabio- Akwaibom
imoke- cross river
wamakko- Sokoto
Aliero- kebbi

you forgot bala mohammed, fct minister.please forgive fashola somethings were way beyond his power but hold tinubu no matter what
Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by pus11: 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by condralbede(m): 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
our governor rotimi Mohammed Amu echi shld be included on d list ASAP.eh Oche ndo of abia state too.I will be glad to see this two chilling in kirikiri maximum prison.
Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by NovusHomo(m): 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
Bluetooth2:
Where is president Jonathan on the list ?

His tenure as governor of Bayelsa should be probed.

Where is Alao Akala of Oyo State.
Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by HARDDON: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
Jibreen4u:

didid see Amaechi also!

THE MONO RAIL PROJECT THAT GULPED BILLIONS AND ITS ONLY IN FRONT OF THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE YOU FIND IT..............

DUARA DULLARD, think that is the best place to start!

the corruption fight is nothing but a sham....cos those the abok1 surrounds himself with , are corruption itself
Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by DeNoble1(m): 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
Chosen1984:

Gabriel Suswan- Benue
Akpabio- Akwaibom
imoke- cross river
wamakko- Sokoto
Aliero- kebbi
incomplete, unless you are on break. You forgot Amechi
Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by Sulaimon01(m): 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
Where is OTUNBA GBENGA DANIEL of Ogun State?
Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by sparkwil(m): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
Jibreen4u:
Under watch or under arrest. Talkatives. They talk 100 times than they act.
Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Fake list! Godswill Akpabio should top that list.
Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by ElFenomeno1: 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
Bluetooth2:
Where is president Jonathan on the list ?

His tenure as governor of Bayelsa should be probed.

SPOT ON!
Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by Menace2Society(m): 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
HARDDON:

didid see Amaechi also!

THE MONO RAIL PROJECT THAT GULPED BILLIONS AND ITS ONLY IN FRONT OF THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE YOU FIND IT..............

DUARA DULLARD, think that is the best place to start!

the corruption fight is nothing but a sham....cos those the abok1 surrounds himself with , are corruption itself
what's this one saying undecided

1 Like

Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by Billygee2u: 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
Jibreen4u:
what of T A Orji of Abia State?
Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by buchilino(m): 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
of course they still watching, they have been watching 4 d past 10 yrs, common ordinary CEO of bank PHB they couldn't probe effectively, na former governors they fit probe?, they looking until all of d ex governors go 2 their graves. USELESS BUNCH OF PPLE angry
Re: List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch by kenoz(m): 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
Is there any former gov. that did not have case with the efcc ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South / Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.