Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

Very Shocking: Woman Eats Her Son's Flesh - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Very Shocking: Woman Eats Her Son's Flesh (575 Views)

Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) / Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . / Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Shocking: Woman Eats Her Son's Flesh by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 26, 2015
A Kenyan woman, 20, has confessed to killing three children, one of them her one-week old son, removed his intestines and ate them raw, Nairobi News reports.

The woman who lives in Korogocho, a slum in Nairobi, is said to have slit open her week-old son’s stomach, removed his intestines and ate them before going to her friend’s house and killing two other children.
The friend, Nelius Muthoni, told the police that the vampire woman came to her house in the morning and attacked her by trying to strangle her.

“She kept asking me why I named my son Peter Kimani and asked if I knew that my mother-in-law had been eating me. She said a lot of things and even said that there were demons inside me.”

I ran out of the house to seek help from neighbours and when they arrived, they found her holding my 10-day-old son by the neck and under her feet was my four-year-old daughter. She was stepping on her neck. The neighbours pushed her out of the house and tried to help the children but they were announced dead at a nearby clinic,” Muthoni narrated.

When she was pushed out of the house, the woman was said to have run to the Korogocho Administration Police post where she reported that she had killed her child. A police officer said: “As we were interrogating her, neighbours who learnt that Muthoni’s children had died, also came here. They wanted to beat her but we shielded her”.

A neighbour who was at the police post said the woman did not show remorse for her action even asked for a soda at some point.

The police have also concluded plans to take her for a medical examination to ascertain her state of mental health.

cc: Lalasticlala

Source: http://www.naij.com/471978-very-shocking-woman-eats-her-sons-flesh.html

Re: Very Shocking: Woman Eats Her Son's Flesh by Spicylate(f): 9:11am On Jun 26, 2015
This is just barbaric. *sighs*
Re: Very Shocking: Woman Eats Her Son's Flesh by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 26, 2015
Just like the movie
Re: Very Shocking: Woman Eats Her Son's Flesh by babyme1(f): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2015
Why did the woman leave her children with the lunatic when going to seek help? Very thoughtless of her.

I cant even take my eyes of my kids when there is a visitor in d house not to talk of one that attacked you. RIP to those angels

1 Like

Re: Very Shocking: Woman Eats Her Son's Flesh by southernbelle(f): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2015
what a world! cry cry
Re: Very Shocking: Woman Eats Her Son's Flesh by Lilyomi(f): 10:28am On Jun 26, 2015
She showed subtle psychiatric symptoms perhaps but no one took her to da apropriate place. R I P to the innocent kids
Re: Very Shocking: Woman Eats Her Son's Flesh by edwife(f): 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
She is mentally sick!

Poor kids crycry

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Update/post Ume 2015/2016 / 68 Life Facts From A Mother To Her Daughter / Prayer For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.