Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels (65157 Views)

I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First / Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You? / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Bollinger(m): 11:41am On Jun 27, 2015
sucezTP:

This is really cool.

Lol....thanks

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Swagk101(m): 11:42am On Jun 27, 2015
notoriousbabe:
I doesn't know why you peoples doesn't like to mind your businesses on nairaland,I comes here to read,learn and get educate,but you peoples that are illiteracy will never leaves me alone to concentrate,you are always disturbs me. What is wrong in what I wroted that all of you are making noises?is tooked not the past tense of take,for example:take taker tooked. So what is the big deals?that is why most timeses I doesn't like to comment on any issues people always raises here,because anything I wroted you peoples must comments,I doesn't likes it pls,seun and moderator pls I needs your protections here for me to use my write of freedom of speech. Finally I will advice you people to google and check if the tooked I wroted was not correct. Bunch of illiteracy peoples that are not education and doesn't knows murdern english of the 21st century. Mtcheeeeeew raise to power 10 to all of you.
grin
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by gabpaul: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2015
notoriousbabe:
Op you have finally confirmed to me dat small boys have tooked over nairaland
Tooked undecided undecided undecided angry angry angry
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by iceflow14(m): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
Swagk101:
I will purposely fart & ask 'did u feel that'? grin grin The rest is Kpekus cruising
hahaha...in the awkward process yhu wanna fart then yhu sheet grin grin the rest na history

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by fejicruz(m): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
notoriousbabe:
I doesn't know why you peoples doesn't like to mind your businesses on nairaland,I comes here to read,learn and get educate,but you peoples that are illiteracy will never leaves me alone to concentrate,you are always disturbs me. What is wrong in what I wroted that all of you are making noises?is tooked not the past tense of take,for example:take taker tooked. So what is the big deals?that is why most timeses I doesn't like to comment on any issues people always raises here,because anything I wroted you peoples must comments,I doesn't likes it pls,seun and moderator pls I needs your protections here for me to use my write of freedom of speech. Finally I will advice you people to google and check if the tooked I wroted was not correct. Bunch of illiteracy peoples that are not education and doesn't knows murdern english of the 21st century. Mtcheeeeeew raise to power 10 to all of you.
Carry on with your freedom of speech.... Lol
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
PrettySpicey:
Parading in my birthday suit causing Oga to ask 'won't you put on some clothes sef'... and the rest is a lovely history grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Women!!!
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by omoadeleye(m): 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
spencekat:
In the first place,is it the best way to handle marital quarrel?.Remember, the officiating minister at the wedding ceremony will always say to the newly wedded couple,don't allow the third party to interfer and I believe it's the best approach.Moreover,do you think there are exceptions?.

dont allow any third party to interfere, and do you know what type of business the officiating minister is trying to say? He my own opinion and which is kind of evident, he mean your wife is your wife and no one else and your husband is your husband and no one else, so no extra marital must exist in the relationship, and the mother of father in-law will always hammer this statement to the groom or bride that whenever any misunderstanding exist btw them, they should always bring their there matters to them for them not to engage in any physical combat, i guess you can understand what i mean earlier?
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by christygenius(f): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mine is, instead of apologising to me, he'll simply wrap his arms arnd my waist, kissing my neck and whispering all sorts of sweet nothings and pet names to my ears, it kinda irritate me though, bt wit time, i'll just forget everything and d rest becomes history...........

2 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Swagk101(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
iceflow14:

hahaha...in the awkward process yhu wanna fart then yhu sheet grin grin the rest na history
Lol.. Dats some f up shii mehn grin grin
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by ITUNUTG: 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
no be lie
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by nkemdi89(f): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
notoriousbabe:
Bia my friend you have made a grammatical error don't try to cover up your mess as if it was done intentionally, go back and visit your brighter grammar textbook, that's what happens when one fails to give a constructive criticism on an issue but decides to use offensive language due to inability to express oneself.

6 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by notoriousbabe: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
nkemdi89:

Bia my friend you have made a grammatical error don't try to cover up your mess as if it was done intentionally, go back and visit your brighter grammar textbook, that's what happens when one fails to give a constructive criticism on an issue but decides to use offensive language due to inability to express oneself.
I doesn't care what you said tongue
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by dhorlipizzu(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
I vote Agarawu23

Cc: "NLjega"
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by kinglekan: 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
blacq2009:
_Kinglekan!
Yes!
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by ogaofficer(m): 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mercyblack:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ati took tooked tooking tooken taked wat differences Idea needed oo jare... gbagaun of destiny grin
babe I like your sunshade?

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by zeyney(f): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
AnointedG:
my own b say if any of doz options no work, I go wake up go kitchen for midnight, carry mortar and pestle begin pound very hard beginning from slow to fast and then fastest, as I dey pound, I go dey call their village juju or recite national anthem or any crazy thing... no b person go tell am to come to my rescue grin wink
Haha. Crazily Funny
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by sarahguess: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
lovinhubby2wife:
All these are for the newlyweds. When you see better quarrel none of these tactics go work lai.
dat na just d real truth , if u jam beta quarel u go say d rest na mystery
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Muzikluva(m): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
notoriousbabe:
. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin you are so hilarious,I guess this is just a comic because if it isn't,then you are the best illiterate and the most ignorant person here.

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by FynBabe(f): 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin
His younger brothers are married too.
BornnAgainChild:

Nice Husby u gat there pls does he have a younger bro
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
FynBabe:
grin
His younger brothers are married too.

Ye kpa what of his cousins and nephews nko

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
HeartRobber:

You no see him name? "funlord"

Make I go back to bed

Snoring*

Okkk....snore to heaven cheesy
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by silversonuc(m): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
notoriousbabe:

i rest ma case
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by blacq2009(m): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
kinglekan:
Yes!
Where have you been, man?
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by kinglekan: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
blacq2009:
Where have you been, man?
Around oooo!! cheesy
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by blacq2009(m): 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
kinglekan:
Around oooo!! cheesy
Like seriously? Hope the going is fine
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Pineapp:
For fun! cheesy

Husbands;

1. Pretends to have been choked by fish bone while eating and begins to cough profusely,thereby making the wife to say "what is it"? grin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the rest becomes history...

2. Purposely crosses one leg to touch the wife at night grin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the rest becomes history...

3. Purposely starts seriously searching for nothing in particular,making madam to finally say,"what are you even looking for undecided" grin

Wives;

1. Purposely dresses provocatively revealing all revealables which prompt hubby to say,"where do you think you are going dressed like that" grin,,,,,,,,,the rest becomes history.

2. Fakes call and starts with "hello baby",which now makes oga to say "who the hell was that" grin..... you know the rest.

3. Pretends to have fallen in the bathroom thereby screaming and making oga to come running and saying,"Jesus,don't let her die" grin

Tell us how you do yours
Lolz
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by MzMay(f): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
U read my mind
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by kinglekan: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
blacq2009:

Like seriously? Hope the going is fine

Yes boss!! You know most times I prefer hanging out in the derailers paradise (romance section).

Going is fine oo. Nd urs? smiley
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by sunnyt1(m): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
How comes no one had mentioned the MayWeather approach?
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by blacq2009(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
kinglekan:

Yes boss!! You know most times I prefer hanging out in the derailers paradise (romance section).

Going is fine oo. Nd urs? smiley

Haha! Derailers paradise ko. (in notoriousbaby's voice now) "That's why we MIX you here na so"
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
notoriousbabe:
hmmm! it doesn't take time before it becomes hard bro/sis.
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by kinglekan: 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
blacq2009:

Haha! Derailers paradise ko. (in notoriousbaby's voice now) "That's why we MIX you here na so"
cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) / 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.