Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels (64808 Views)

I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First / Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You? / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by ussy09(m): 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
op d last one got me laffin kudos 2u

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by naira0(m): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
[size=15pt]CHAiiiii[/size]
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by heffkay(f): 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lol grin
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
laurenjones:
u neva jam beta quarrel before. all tis crap trick wont move one bit. ...u wear revealing cloth comot from my house. angrydnt ever dream of coming bk.

Then your spouse needs to be pitied.

Loosen up Sir. Life is sweet, if you make it so.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by titipeters: 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
sonofananimal:

RUBBISH TO THE HIGHEST ORDER angry

NA WITH QUARREL THEM DEY USE TAKE SETTLE QUARREL,
IF YOU NO BEAT SHITTE COMOT OUT OF ANY WOMAN BODY, YOU NEVER SETTLE QUARREL, YOU JUST ONLY POSTPONE THE QUARREL STILL FURTHER NOTICE.

THOSE YOUR LIST NA FOR FOREIGN GIRLS.

YOU HAVE TO TREAT A TYPICAL BLACK NAIJA WOMEN LIKE A TYPICAL AFRICA ANIMALS. angry
. Am sorry to say dis, u are a MAD man
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
titipeters:
. Am sorry to say dis, u are a MAD man

grin grin HAVE YOU SEEN A REAL MAD MAN undecided

I AM IN MY GOOD MOOD NOW, PLS NO INSULT
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
sonofananimal:

RUBBISH TO THE HIGHEST ORDER angry

NA WITH QUARREL THEM DEY USE TAKE SETTLE QUARREL,
IF YOU NO BEAT SHITTE COMOT OUT OF ANY WOMAN BODY, YOU NEVER SETTLE QUARREL, YOU JUST ONLY POSTPONE THE QUARREL STILL FURTHER NOTICE.

THOSE YOUR LIST NA FOR FOREIGN GIRLS.

YOU HAVE TO TREAT A TYPICAL BLACK NAIJA WOMEN LIKE A TYPICAL AFRICA ANIMALS. angry

Ode!

Oponu!

Yaba left patientundecided
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Insidous:

Ode!

Oponu!

Yaba left patientundecided

YOU AGAIN,

MY MOONLIGHT, NOW IS TIME YOU START CALLING ME DARLING NOT ODE undecided

YOU MOST HAVE FORGET THAT WE WERE ONCE IN YABA LEFT MENTAL HOSPITAL. THAT'S WERE I MEET YOU BACK THEM.

YOU LOOK LOVELY NOW wink
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
sonofananimal:

YOU AGAIN,

MY MOONLIGHT, NOW IS TIME YOU START CALLING ME DARLING NOT ODE undecided

YOU MOST HAVE FORGET THAT WE WERE ONCE IN YABA LEFT MENTAL HOSPITAL. THAT'S WERE I MEET YOU BACK THEM.

YOU LOOK LOVELY NOW wink

E wa gba mi ni

No no ipada were ati asinwin

Ode oshi!
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 28, 2015
notoriousbabe:
I doesn't know why you peoples doesn't like to mind your businesses on nairaland,I comes here to read,learn and get educate,but you peoples that are illiteracy will never leaves me alone to concentrate,you are always disturbs me. What is wrong in what I wroted that all of you are making noises?is tooked not the past tense of take,for example:take taker tooked. So what is the big deals?that is why most timeses I doesn't like to comment on any issues people always raises here,because anything I wroted you peoples must comments,I doesn't likes it pls,seun and moderator pls I needs your protections here for me to use my write of freedom of speech. Finally I will advice you people to google and check if the tooked I wroted was not correct. Bunch of illiteracy peoples that are not education and doesn't knows murdern english of the 21st century. Mtcheeeeeew raise to power 10 to all of you.

LOLZZZ, I SWEAR I LOVE YOUR BRAIN, YOU ARE JUST LIKE ME (SON OF ALL ANIMALS) KEEP IT GOING MY DEAR wink
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 28, 2015
Insidous:

E wa gba mi ni

No no ipada were ati asinwin

Ode oshi!

BABE, I DON'T UNDERSTAND YORUBA THAT MUCH, BUT I WILL TAKE IT AS YES.

YOU DO LOVE ME
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by notoriousbabe: 12:02am On Jun 28, 2015
sonofananimal:

LOLZZZ, I SWEAR I LOVE YOUR BRAIN, YOU ARE JUST LIKE ME (SON OF ALL ANIMALS) KEEP IT GOING MY DEAR wink
leaves me jo
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 28, 2015
notoriousbabe:
leaves me jo
HMMMM, I WON'T FOR NOW
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Juliesexy(f): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2015
smallpeepee:
tongue tongue
What? cheesy
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Juliesexy(f): 8:23am On Jun 28, 2015
JoeCutie:
See, do not be misled by the name oh. Do not judge a book by it's name. Don't try me oh, cos I go too show you. tongue cheesy

My brother is not small. wink
Oh, it's not small? Thank God ooo. cheesy
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by smallpeepee: 8:26am On Jun 28, 2015
Juliesexy:
What? cheesy
it is very smalltongue mine is biggertongue
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by JoeCutie(m): 8:47am On Jun 28, 2015
Juliesexy:
Oh, it's not small? Thank God ooo. cheesy
Lmao! Why do you even care sef? grin
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by PrettySpicey(f): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Women!!!
tongue
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
PrettySpicey:

tongue

Ah bite ya nose! sad
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by PrettySpicey(f): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Ah bite ya nose! sad
I see the Suarez in you is finally leaving the closet grin
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
PrettySpicey:

I see the Suarez in you is finally leaving the closet grin

Not yet grin
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by MrsAnyanwu(f): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2015
FynBabe:
My own husband will gist until u have no choice but to put mouth.
If I refuse to respond to the gist, he will tap me and say 'my wife, why do you get angry so easily these days? You were not like this before o'

Me: my husband, you were not treating me like this before too.

We both laugh and matter don end be that.
isn't it nyz marrying someone dat understands u...
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by FynBabe(f): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2015
My dear, it took me some time to know that was his own way of saying sorry.
MrsAnyanwu:
isn't it nyz marrying someone dat understands u...
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2015
FynBabe:
My dear, it took me some time to know that was his own way of saying sorry.
awwww, how nyz
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by princesspinky(f): 1:00am On Jun 30, 2015
mine will go to a joint in my hood and call me in a low voice to come and eat pepper soup.
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Juliesexy(f): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
smallpeepee:
it is very smalltongue mine is biggertongue
Let me see? tongue
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by mexiae(m): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
laurenjones:
u neva jam beta quarrel before. all tis crap trick wont move one bit. ...u wear revealing cloth comot from my house. angrydnt ever dream of coming bk.
buhahahaha grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by smallpeepee: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
Juliesexy:
Let me see? tongue
tongue Pm me 4 further instructionstongue

Hw u dey jawe? Bin a while
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Juliesexy(f): 12:26am On Jul 06, 2015
smallpeepee:
tongue Pm me 4 further instructionstongue

Hw u dey jawe? Bin a while
You know I don't entertain pms.

I'm fine oh. Wbu?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) / "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / My Sister Married An Impotent Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.