Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information (15714 Views)

Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information / Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) / Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by Johnbosco77(m): 11:58am On Jun 26, 2015
to hell with their 5milla. if I give them cues now they wont protect me.
Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2015
johnshagb:

fa hear grin grin grin

cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by ruggedboy01: 11:59am On Jun 26, 2015
Escape goat looming grin cheesy
Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by Feranmicharles(m): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Rilwayne001:
:8

Exactly my thought. Typical behavious of the NPF.
The informat will just be paraded as one of them, U don enter wahala be that.

Even if have any info, I'll rather keep it to my self than endanger myself because of one imaginary 5million.

Nevertheless, I pray God expose these devils.
that's just it8) 9ja police Am nt sayin they ain't tryin or performing well,buh givin dem info Count me outangry
Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by Estimable(m): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
Its only in developed countries that ul receive d money for giving valuable info.......in naija , prison term awaits u.
Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by Omotayor123(f): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
To hell with their five million. After hiding inside cell....grin.

Make them use the money go collect proper training.
Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
MrFlavvor:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/robbers-raid-lagos-banks-again/

It means the boys have carted away with 5 billion *my advice the nigeria police should use that five million to acquire more amunition to avoid future ocurrance* 2hrs without confrontation what a shame

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by kufson(m): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
:DMake I lauhg small, ona chase arm robbers yet, they were able burn the cars they came with and left with 80,000000.00. U sure police no get share. God help us.
Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
Another way of saying they need volunteers to be suspects.

Corrupt and Incompetent set of men.

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by lummy5000(m): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
Abeg I know abt d robbery,first. Pay 5m in to my account then I will send d information 2ru email
Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by KALMA1(m): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
They will pay the price somewhere someday,they can get too Far being Famous in crime,they will be caught
Of course.

Farm uggu /efo/water mellon/peper and other vergitable today become your own boss.stop looking for work. You can decide to buy a plot for 250k because people are building in the area and churches , 1plot 10k per year farming only 1 arce 30k per year only farming only SALE 1 plot 250k 1 Arce 250 x 6 = 1,200.000 Location IFo just 10 minuties drive fro m the ifo market. *consultancy fee = 10k 08167706560 call or whatsapp or sms.
Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by Folksyharry(m): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
I won't advice anybody to try that. NPF cannot be trusted most especially when it involves money.
anyone that has useful information can give it to without revealing his/her identity if possible but to meet them face to face because you want to be a good citizen or because of the money is a wrong move.
the NPF is not your friend
Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by chidexxy007(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
haha... NPF b looking 4 easy catch since 1764 .... make una carri d 5m go buy ammunitions so next time you guys won't b overpowered in a gun duel..
meanwhile what is the work their intelligence unit.
Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by tollytexy(m): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
Make it 50 Million .. I will tell you the bank manager knows about the robbery incident lol
Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by Eze2000(m): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhh
Now the heartless manner in which the police torture and harass innocent citizens bringing them info will back fire.
Even if I suspect my neighbour for this robberies I would never come forward to tell the police, not for 5 million naira.....they will torture me to death in the name of 'carrying out proper investigations' then release me on #10m bail and then I would need to spend another #20m for hospitals bill to treat the horrible torture wounds. while the police public relations officer that 'Nwosu' chap will announce that the police felt I was suspicious looking.both in actions and character......blab....blab....blab.....bottom line no reward and I should be grateful the police set me free after all.
Mr. Commissioner and Mr, IGP God don catch una. Let's see how many people come forward and put their lives in your hands for 'further questioning' in a private room.
May this issue become such a thorn in your flesh 'O thou policemen' that it will result in the sack of most of you.
Amen
Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by Kingsasian(m): 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
johnshagb:

fa hear grin grin grin
I laughed when I read that too.
Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by ahamonyeka(m): 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Just give an account as to how they rob the bank as an eyewitness and get yourself into trouble.5million ko 50million ni.
Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by LEXYCOM: 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
Use the 5million naira to equip police force so they can battle future robbery
Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by Folksyharry(m): 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Give them info then you'll know you're into something terrible.

Here is it

Informant: sir,I saw the thieves,they were 13 in numb,led by a female. Blah blah blah

Police: how come you knw all this,without informing the police earlier, because we said 5M 4 reward right?

Then you'll be detained grin

NPF is made up of unscrupulous elements. my friend's elder brother was arrested some time ago by the police and they spent about a 100K to bail him. do you know his crime? he was coming from work and passed a crime scene when the police were going about their normal random arrest after a crime incident.
Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by phollybee(m): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
NPF! una don forget sey these robbers were at ur Door step b4 carrying out their operation!!! Why cant u face dem at dat moment ?so una dey look for dem now? thunder fire ur a$$!
Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by nom44311: 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
Nigeria Police? 5 Million Naira? My advice to any LIFE loving person is, please do not go to the police with any information or you might end up being killed or accused of being an armed robber too.

There are a lot of reasons, people runaway from accident victims in Nigeria. There are a lot of Reasons people refuse to report their neighbors that are into crimes. There are a lot of reasons to distrust anybody in the Nigeria Police Force. 5 Million Naira is a lot of Money, and so this is the scenario that will play out, somebody will give the police the info about the armed robbers that will lead to their arrest and that person too will mysteriously disappear.

Then a relative of one of those Policemen with SARS will now come forward to see he gave the info. And the money shared amongst the policemen, while the real informant is dead somebody accused of being an Armed Robber.

F the Police and let them arrest the thieves themselves.
Pronto!
Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by cecegorz(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
Police is yet to build enough trust for people to supply them with discreet information.
Tell them anything and they will in turn give your details to the robbers kingpin for elimination.

Build trust and confidence in the populace first.
Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by lomprico(m): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Johnbosco77:
to hell with their 5milla. if I give them cues now they wont protect me.
PROTECT U KEH! dem go arrest u sharp sharp as a suspect, dem go ask u how u take know/get ur info. useless police.
Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by sixtus3606(m): 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
Rilwayne001:
:8

Exactly my thought. Typical behaviour of the NPF.

The informat will just be paraded as one of them....U don enter wahala be that.

Even if I have any info, I'll rather keep it to my self than endanger myself because of one imaginary 5million.

Nevertheless, I pray God expose these devils.
K
Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by BUSHHUNTER: 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
johnshagb:

fa hear grin grin grin

same abruzzi 4rm stats unilorin?
Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by Elizkid: 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
I don't advice anybody to tell Nigeria police about the robbery because if u tell them,they will use you as their suspect and they can put you in prison. If you tell them you are in big danger because if the arm robber discover that u are the one that want to link out their secret they will be planing against you,even if i Knw them is better to pocket it than to say it out.
Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by johnshagb(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:

same abruzzi 4rm stats unilorin?

yezzir. you?
Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Diesel1:
give report and see ur self in prison
i dey craze Ni ?
Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by ylaa(f): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
i get the info but i need the money first. i no fit trust police even doh dem say dem be my friend.
Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by Diesel1(m): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
adeekiti:
i dey craze Ni ?
Lol
Re: Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Diesel1:
Lol
when I know madt no be naija wey we dey wey innocent man dey carry a criminals blame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Kill Rufus Giwa Student: Injure Others / Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India / Chemical Emission In Nnewi, Anambra State Kills 7 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.