Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Missed This Number - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Missed This Number (1542 Views)

Who Else Got A Text For Interview From This Number -08055570216 / N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! / He Missed An Interview Because……. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missed This Number by temmysammy: 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
gudday house,pls i missed this number thrice yesterday,which i tried 2 gt back 2 bt was nt goin thru @al.so i decided 2 google d no. so came up wit SYNERGON INFTRASTRUCTURE LTD.i went 2 there office 2dy,only 2 b tld they've pack out of d address i saw online.pls any1 wit any idea pls.
Re: Missed This Number by Saraha1(f): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
Is very simple.
Call the number or better still , google their site and pretend as if you are a client who need information about their product. Once you get some one who attend to you, ask he or she their location .
Main you , you must not disclose your real name to them while chating with any of the staff.

But where there is no provision for such service, check their site to see If their is officail mail provided. And once you see it, send a short note to them , asking them about their product and once they reply you.
Scrow down to the end of the mail , there you will see the address of the company and even get the contact details of one of the staff.

I hope this help?

1 Like

Re: Missed This Number by excaat(m): 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hello Sammy the number you missed I guess is
01 270 0000, it belongs to multi choice owners of DSTV, they want to remind you that your GOTV is about to expire, I had similar experience but was called back after missing their call, relax your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Missed This Number by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
excaat:
Hello Sammy the number you missed I guess is
01 270 0000, it belongs to multi choice owners of DSTV, they want to remind you that your GOTV is about to expire, I had similar experience but was called back after missing their call, relax your mind.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Ready To Work In Nigerian Brewery PLC, Kaduna. / Factory Work At Okota Lagos. N35,000 Per Month. Permanent Job. / Massive Employment For OND,HND And University Graduates At Nigerian Railway Corp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.