Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

The dream a christian brother had. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The dream a christian brother had. (1058 Views)

Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream. / 10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / The Christian Brother Vs The Badoo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The dream a christian brother had. by Samunique(m): 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
I was in a dream, i saw myself praying, then suddenly a man appeared to me, a very gentle and perfect man. His like cannot be found among men, His words were very few clean and direct, so lowly that He cannot even harm an insect.

I then found myself walking side by side with Him along the road, He needed no introduction cause I new immediately that it's our Lord Jesus Christ. And thereafter He opened His mouth gently and told me this following words:

Do u know the time is very short, and Christians are no longer evangelising?
He then told me that bcs Christians are no more doing the work that He has come down to do the work by himself and has been going around to preach the Gospel to the people that they are getting saved. What a shocker !!!

But as He was talking with me, then I began to understand so many things in the spirit " though His words were very few not more than three or four sentences but were abound with endless revelations, ( this is a mistery ).

Then I understood that, Jesus never recognised some of those things the church placed much emphasis on, like the building of carthedrals and the likes, in fact many so called pastors are off the track, He ( Jesus ) does not know them or has any regards for material acquisitions the church busy herself with, He is only after the lost souls and that is the work He has commissioned his church to do on earth not to acquire wealth. Matt 19: 28 mark 16:15-19 John 10:10-11.

Pls my dear readers, Jesus is coming very soon, this is no joke or fabrication, if after all these things u are hearing u still take it lightly, I pray u will not regret it soon.

There is still an opportunity for u to repent, give your life to Christ and be saved to scape the wrath of God that is looming over the world and the final destruction of its systems.
1Jhn 2:15-17. Jhn 3:16.

As for my fellow Christians, we need to wake up from our slumber and do the work.

THE TIME IS VERY SHORT!!!!
Re: The dream a christian brother had. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
Yea right. We the self acclaimed christians of this generation have seriously dissappointed Him
Re: The dream a christian brother had. by AdeniyiA(m): 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
Quite unfortunate that we continue to build gigantic physical structures instead of building people ...
Re: The dream a christian brother had. by Samunique(m): 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Quite unfortunate that we continue to build gigantic physical structures instead of building people ...
My brother, it's very very unfortunate. And most people will be disappointed bcs Jesus places no value on those things!!!
Re: The dream a christian brother had. by Samunique(m): 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Yea right. We the self acclaimed christians of this generation have seriously dissappointed Him
Honesty!!!

The most shocking aspect of the Revelation was that Jesus said " I have been doing the work ( evangelism ) by myself bcs u are no longer doing it" isn't that heard to believe ?
Re: The dream a christian brother had. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Samunique:
Honesty!!!

The most shocking aspect of the Revelation was that Jesus said " I have been doing the work ( evangelism ) by myself bcs u are no longer doing it" isn't that heard to believe ?
yeah because He pities lost souls and would endeavour to use any means to reach to the sinner
Re: The dream a christian brother had. by Scholar8200(m): 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
We can still make amends; we need to return to Pentecost (not just for the thrill of speaking in tongues!).
Re: The dream a christian brother had. by Samunique(m): 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
Scholar8200:
We can still make amends; we need to return to Pentecost (not just for the thrill of speaking in tongues!).
And we need to do that very fast, in fact much of this lies with we the youth.

we've lost the passion for God's work, we need to make amends just as u said and spread the word, the gospel of Truth. Ours is to spread the word, his is to save .

God bless sir.
Re: The dream a christian brother had. by Scholar8200(m): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
Samunique:
And we need to do that very fast, in fact much of this lies with we the youth.

we've lost the passion for God's work, we need to make amends just as u said and spread the word, the gospel of Truth. Ours is to spread the word, his is to save .

God bless sir.
God bless you too! I can not overemphasize the highlighted!
Re: The dream a christian brother had. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
Samunique:
I was in a dream, i saw myself praying, then suddenly a man appeared to me, a very gentle and perfect man. His like cannot be found among men, His words were very few clean and direct, so lowly that He cannot even harm an insect.

I then found myself walking side by side with Him along the road, He needed no introduction cause I new immediately that it's our Lord Jesus Christ. And thereafter He opened His mouth gently and told me this following words:

Do u know the time is very short, and Christians are no longer evangelising?
He then told me that bcs Christians are no more doing the work that He has come down to do the work by himself and has been going around to preach the Gospel to the people that they are getting saved. What a shocker !!!

But as He was talking with me, then I began to understand so many things in the spirit " though His words were very few not more than three or four sentences but were abound with endless revelations, ( this is a mistery ).

Then I understood that, Jesus never recognised some of those things the church placed much emphasis on, like the building of carthedrals and the likes, in fact many so called pastors are off the track, He ( Jesus ) does not know them or has any regards for material acquisitions the church busy herself with, He is only after the lost souls and that is the work He has commissioned his church to do on earth not to acquire wealth. Matt 19: 28 mark 16:15-19 John 10:10-11.

Pls my dear readers, Jesus is coming very soon, this is no joke or fabrication, if after all these things u are hearing u still take it lightly, I pray u will not regret it soon.

There is still an opportunity for u to repent, give your life to Christ and be saved to scape the wrath of God that is looming over the world and the final destruction of its systems.
1Jhn 2:15-17. Jhn 3:16.

As for my fellow Christians, we need to wake up from our slumber and do the work.

THE TIME IS VERY SHORT!!!!

Ohhhh glory.... I'm moved.

At least you have a working brain.

Fantasy and reality are two parallel lines.

(1) (Reply)

Shiloh 2015! From Glory To Glory. / The Reason Why Cheating, Polygamy & Bigamy Will Never Stop / We Will Disown Okorocha– Archbishop Chukwuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.