Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,121 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? (7279 Views)

Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) / Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by ChaleeBendel: 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Here is the picture, can someone confirm if she's Remi?

Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by PhockPhockMan: 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
Difficult to ascertain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by dgalon(m): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
I got a feelin this
thread gonna make FP later

mention me wen it happen.
Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by musty009(m): 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
I don't thing it's remi tunubu she isn't that fat

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by eakenbor: 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
I don't think she is the one. But I think she is telling him: "take sense". lol
Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by omojesu202(m): 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
If you ask me na who I go ask?

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by eightsin(m): 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
You see women, if he beats her now, he automatically becomes the bad person forgetting she made the first move.

11 Likes

Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by laidian(m): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
Somebody should help op identify Saraki.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by yhemsy62(m): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
How will i know
Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by Vivalavida99(f): 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
cheesy

14 Likes

Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by illiad1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
She's not this big
Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by KwoiZabo(m): 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
OP as I hate Tinubu reach no mean say I no go call u MUMU because Oluremi dey upper house & na for lower house dem fight.

6 Likes

Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by bidex(m): 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
orisirisi news full naira land
Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by Ephemmm: 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
Op! na your mama I dey see from my side here oooo tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
mada dogs everywhere
Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by Spybradd: 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
As long as that booobs is acting like those "owoda",those touts n agberos,then ur guess is as gud as mine,its definitely da jangabrainless' puccci....
grin

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by Spybradd: 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
musty009:
I don't THING it's remi tunubu she isn't that fat

cheesy
Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by Dongreatken(m): 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
This is serious o
Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by bamidele029: 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
That is not Saraki or Remi Tinubu
Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
Not Remi, remi is not that tick and she is light skin

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by CallPolice: 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
f to whoever
Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by laurel03(m): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Truly ds is not Tinubu wife, Remi Tinubu not fat like ds...
PDP and APC are just d same.... But Buhari integrity will just change some few things in Nigeria....
All politicians in nigeria are thief... They are jst fighting for their pocket...

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by Hollawaley(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
If you stammer don't tell a Naija girl calabar in particular she has a big toe. Hit like if you get

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
Chai
Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by deejayALFY(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
DIS GUYS R NO DIFFRENT FRM TOUTS...AGBORO PARK YET DEY R D HIGHEST PAID...I SMH FOR DS NAIJA..
CLICK LIKE IF U STIL BLIV IN NAIJA
SHARE IF U R APC
Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by cuteboy2: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
Remi Tinubu is not as plumb and fat as that woman. She is equally more yellow.

From what I have seen of her, she does not have the liver to engage in physical. She is usually docile.

If you said Abike Dabiri, I would probably believe. But then Abike is not a Senator.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by tuk2ato(m): 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
And she is fairer than that . Saraki is becoming more popular than the president these days undecided. Nothing like bad press.
musty009:
I don't thing it's remi tunubu she isn't that fat
Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by franklingud(m): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
Lolzz!!!

Plot of land.....

FOR SALE!!
Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by Hitter(m): 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
franklingud:
Lolzz!!!

Plot of land.....

FOR SALE!!

Na you them suppose slap

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by dkronicle(m): 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
Healing, slapping plus waka 'n' shege.
Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by brainpower(m): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
Two things are involved. It's either her or not her but it doesn't matter cos Nigerians will say it's her until she comes out to prove it's not her. And that isn't Saraki, don't think her guts is big enough to touch the senate president.
Re: This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? by Saheed9: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
in case it hits fp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics / Ndigbo: Before Its Too Late By Abagworo / Breaking News..... Fulani Herdsmen About To Attack Aba This Night In Retaliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.