Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

If You Find Your Kid In This Condition What Will You Do?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Find Your Kid In This Condition What Will You Do?? (807 Views)

If You Don't Have This Type Of Aunty In Your Family, Then You're Missing Alot / If You're Happily Married, Please Share Your Story / Photo: What Would You Do? If You Found Your Daughter In This Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Find Your Kid In This Condition What Will You Do?? by paramedic: 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
You pick your kid from the day care and she looks like this, What will you do??

Re: If You Find Your Kid In This Condition What Will You Do?? by demmy0325(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
They wont even dare... They are dead meat that day.. no matter the offence... They shudnt beat ma kid like this... undecided

And this will only happen if U put Ur kid in a 750naira per term school....
Re: If You Find Your Kid In This Condition What Will You Do?? by maverickdude(m): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
wake up frm my dream
Re: If You Find Your Kid In This Condition What Will You Do?? by olayinkarotex(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
THE PERSON THAT DOES IT TO ANY CHILD I KNOW,WILL SEE THE REASON WHY THEY SAY LIFE IS SHORT
Re: If You Find Your Kid In This Condition What Will You Do?? by adorablepepple(f): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
That person will have to be taken on a special visit to the barracks Where he or she will get a life changing experience. angry
Re: If You Find Your Kid In This Condition What Will You Do?? by Winna01(m): 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
i Swear i'll kill someone
Re: If You Find Your Kid In This Condition What Will You Do?? by Lilyomi(f): 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
Stop imagining n face reality

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ideas On How To Withdraw A Deceased Fund / What Lenght Can You Go, Just To Get Married? / INFO To 10 Utmost Signs Of Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.