Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Faulty Autel Car Diagnostic Equipment. I need an expert to... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Faulty Autel Car Diagnostic Equipment. I need an expert to... (937 Views)

12 Ways To Stop A Car With Faulty Brakes / Autel, Launch And Other Car Diagnostics Equipments / How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faulty Autel Car Diagnostic Equipment. I need an expert to... by boldx(m): 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
I need a good electronics expert/technician that can repair my AUTEL MS 509 diagnostic tool and another AUTEL MS 609 + ABS diagnostic tool. They are still like brand new. I will compensate anyone that refers me to an expert, if it works out with recharge cards or free car scanning for 90 days.

complaints:
MS 609: powers on, tries to scan only to show ...cannot link up ...
MS 509: powers on, shows dots on the screen instead of readable letters.
I am in Abuja.

Thanks.

BOLDX

Re: Faulty Autel Car Diagnostic Equipment. I need an expert to... by boldx(m): 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
Compensation: Recharge cards or free car scanning for 90days.
Re: Faulty Autel Car Diagnostic Equipment. I need an expert to... by boldx(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
scan
Re: Faulty Autel Car Diagnostic Equipment. I need an expert to... by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 27, 2015
What do you mean by "still like brand new"? Have you used them before, and have now developed faults? Hope you've not landed yourself with cloned (fake) scanners? These specs have been discontinued since 2008, though one can still buy original leftovers from reputable dealers.
Re: Faulty Autel Car Diagnostic Equipment. I need an expert to... by boldx(m): 4:21am On Jun 27, 2015
I have used MS 509 for a month and d MS 609 for like 2 months.
Re: Faulty Autel Car Diagnostic Equipment. I need an expert to... by charlesadeoye(m): 5:20am On Jun 27, 2015
Call this number @op +234 803 381 0127. He sells and repairs, I used to have one with the problem your 509 had after buying it from him and he fixed it after I bought it. Hope that helps...
Re: Faulty Autel Car Diagnostic Equipment. I need an expert to... by sultaan(m): 6:58am On Jun 27, 2015
Did you put a 9v battery in them?
Re: Faulty Autel Car Diagnostic Equipment. I need an expert to... by boldx(m): 8:38am On Jun 27, 2015
sultaan:
Did you put a 9v battery in them?
No,i dont oh.
Re: Faulty Autel Car Diagnostic Equipment. I need an expert to... by boldx(m): 8:58am On Jun 27, 2015
charlesadeoye:
Call this number @op +234 803 381 0127. He sells and repairs, I used to have one with the problem your 509 had after buying it from him and he fixed it after I bought it. Hope that helps...
. Thanks.That should be Darella82 on Nairaland. He is in Lagos, while i am in Abuja. I am weighing the cost of courier to and fro with the cost of repairs and the price i bought them. That will certainly be considered. Thanks a million.
Re: Faulty Autel Car Diagnostic Equipment. I need an expert to... by boldx(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2015
more options please...

(1) (Reply)

5 Questions To Ask Your Mechanic To Check If He Is Right Man For Your Job / Car Review: 2015 Chevrolet Spark / I am in Need of 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Air Bag Clock Spring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.