Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems (3979 Views)

Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians / Order From Above: Why ISIS Told Shekau To Retire / U.S. Asks Toyota To Explain Why ISIS Has So Many New Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
ISIS is a Sunni sect of Islam.
They believe the Shia sect are infidels.

They are targeting four kinds of people.

Christians, Shia Moslems, Suni who don't pledge allegiance to them.
The mosques they target for bombing are those of the Shia sect.
Over the years, the Sunni has been more violent than the Shia, and they kill their fellow Moslems.

The Boko Haram founder was of the Sunni sect.
That is why it is very easy for them to kill fellow Moslems.
Those saying this Islamic warriors are not Moslems are either ignorant or running away from the truth.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by resty4(m): 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
Isis,bh n other islamic jahadists r only doing SUNNA ie followg d deeds n actn of moh'd.
Islam foundatn was bloody. Moh'd killed his kinsmen at badr battle, killed poetess n jews. Took dya wealth enslave dya children married off d girls n even married women 2 his men as war booty 'dat wh yr right has taken'.
Infact these terrorist orgs r d real sunnis followg moh'd step.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
noblezone:

Christians, Shia Moslems, Suni who don't pledge allegiance to them and then all other infidels.
Over the years, the Sunni has been more violent than the Shia, and they kill their fellow Moslems.

Those saying this Islamic warriors are not Moslems are either ignorant or running away from the truth.

I thought you ended your miserable existence on nairaland

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by EastLebanon(m): 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
What type of muslims are the yorubas and middle belt?

1 Like

Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by Lattop(m): 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
resty4:
Isis,bh n other islamic jahadists r only doing SUNNA ie followg d deeds n actn of moh'd.
Islam foundatn was bloody. Moh'd killed his kinsmen at badr battle, killed poetess n jews. Took dya wealth enslave dya children married off d girls n even married women 2 his men as war booty 'dat wh yr right has taken'.
.u and d OP need thorough brain check up

7 Likes

Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
IyaIode:

Hahahahahahahaha.

Where did you get the impression I was miserable?
It seems I stepped on your toes or something?

I wonder how some of you come out to public forums like this to throw tantrums like little kids.
If you feel I am wrong on this, put me right.
And if you feel I stepped on your toes, open up.

Anyway, my position to quit nairaland on certain conditions still stands.
They are:

1. Buhari removes subsidy (which he said does not exist)
2. Fuel sells more than N87 after the removal
3. Nigerians refuse to occupy lagos and Kano and Abuja and where ever.

Then I will quit Nairaland as a result.

or has Buhari removed subsidy?

Finally, if you having nothing to contribute to this thread, fizzle out ma.
i wish you well.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
Lattop:

For what bro?

For saying it as it is?
You are not serious bro.

You guys should forget this sentiments, it helps no one.

7 Likes

Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by Lattop(m): 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
noblezone:

For what bro?
For saying it as it is? You are not serious bro.
You guys should forget this sentiments, it helps no one.
u need more lecture time cos dats is not ow it is Moreover am quite busy I should av elped you out

1 Like

Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by aariwa(m): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
Op is buhari a shia or sunni moslem?
Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Lattop:
u need more lecture time cos dats is not ow it is
Moreover am quite busy I should av elped you out

I am on nairaland for now.
so, take your time and do bring it on.

1 Like

Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
aariwa:
Op is buhari a shia or sunni moslem?

Bro, I dont know.
You can find out from him.

2 Likes

Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
Truth hurts.

See how the hypocrites are frogging up and down!

1 Like

Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by vedaxcool(m): 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
IyaIode:

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by tucky200(m): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
noblezone:

Christians, Shia Moslems, Suni who don't pledge allegiance to them and then all other infidels.

U are just looking for away to put the blame on innocent muslims..if u do not know anything about islam its best u don't speak..what terrorist are doing is against islam..and its clearly written in the holy quran...all thosw bombings in the market.u telling me its only sunni people there..and by the way sunni is what majority of we muslims perform and shia is done by a group of people who are following one of the sons of a former caliph....Allah has said the quran is our light...we could learn many useful things from the prophet (s.a.w) as well..not any other person..isis and boko haram are terrorist group and they are not portraying anything that has to do with islam

5 Likes

Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
tucky200:

U are just looking for away to put the blame on innocent muslims..if u do not know anything about islam its best u don't speak..what terrorist are doing is against islam..and its clearly written in the holy quran...all thosw bombings in the market.u telling me its only sunni people there..and by the way sunni is what majority of we muslims perform and shia is done by a group of people who are following one of the sons of a former caliph....Allah has said the quran is our light...we could learn many useful things from the prophet (s.a.w) as well..not any other person..isis and boko haram are terrorist group and they are not portraying anything that has to do with islam

Is your qu ran different from the one these animals quote copiously from? Maybe.

5 Likes

Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by tucky200(m): 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
resty4:
Keep spreading lies and you will see where it will lead you too...
I pray GOD forgives you

1 Like

Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
Honestly they are just following the law of nature.
It is not because of Sunni, Shia etc.

In nature once humans start killing others that are not of their kind with their kinds turning the other cheek, a time would come when killing those that are not their kind doesn't motivate them anymore.

What happens next is they will turn around and start killing themselves exploiting whatever insignificant differences they have; there will always be a reason!

If you observe closely Hausa vs Igbo Christians and Muslims vs Israelis, they have very similar trend.
That's nature at work.

Now Northern muslims kill themselves and Arabs kill themselves because blood means nothing to them no more.

9 Likes

Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by tucky200(m): 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
dearpreye:

Is your qu ran different from the one these animals quote copiously from? Maybe.
Yesssss ..they do not quote the quran..they only follow caliphs
Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by obaataaokpaewu: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
noblezone:

Hahahahahahahaha.

Where did you get the impression I was miserable?
It seems I stepped on your toes or something?

I wonder how some of you come out to public forums like this to throw tantrums like little kids.
If you feel I am wrong on this, put me right.
And if you feel I stepped on your toes, open up.

Anyway, my position to quit nairaland on certain conditions still stands.
They are:

1. Buhari removes subsidy (which he said does not exist)
2. Fuel sells more than N87 after the removal
3. Nigerians refuse to occupy lagos and Kano and Abuja and where ever.

Then I will quit Nairaland as a result.

or has Buhari removed subsidy?

Finally, if you having nothing to contribute to this thread, fizzle out ma.
i wish you well.
SHE MIGHT BE SUNNI grin

1 Like

Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
Who still hears Israeli news these days?

4 Likes

Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by afoo02(m): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
resty4:
. Common sense you no get

1 Like

Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by mike404(m): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
IyaIode:

WHAT HE SAID IS NOTHING BUT A GOSPEL TRUTH. SUNNAH MUSLIMS ARE THE REAL FOLLOWERS OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

1 Like

Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by mike404(m): 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
Lattop:
JOHN 8:32 "THEN YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE"

6 Likes

Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by EdCure: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
anybody who says boko haram and Isis are not true moslems is just trying to justify his/her reasons for being a moslem.
Bokos and Isis and their Islamic terror colleagues are the true representation of Islam in todays world.

10 Likes

Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by EdCure: 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
noblezone:

Christians, Shia Moslems, Suni who don't pledge allegiance to them.

You spoke the truth. Those terrorists are the true face of Islam.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
tucky200:

U are just looking for away to put the blame on innocent muslims..if u do not know anything about islam its best u don't speak..what terrorist are doing is against islam..and its clearly written in the holy quran...all thosw bombings in the market.u telling me its only sunni people there..and by the way sunni is what majority of we muslims perform and shia is done by a group of people who are following one of the sons of a former caliph....Allah has said the quran is our light...we could learn many useful things from the prophet (s.a.w
) as well..not any other person..isis and boko haram are terrorist group and they are not portraying anything that has to do with islam

In that case, Usman Dan Fodio who violently spread Islam in Northern Nigeria is a conformed terrorist.

What do you say bro?

6 Likes

Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by Dollyak(f): 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Whatever sect of Muslim the yorubas belong to, I think they are the true Muslims. They are very peaceful, loving and dedicated to their religion, unlike most others
Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by tucky200(m): 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
noblezone:

In that case, Usman Dan Fodio who violently spread Islam in Northern Nigeria is a conformed terrorist.

What do you say bro?
Am sure about two things .
One :u are from either ss or se
Two: u are senseless
Don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by EdCure: 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
MuhdG:

I'm disappointed in you
You don't have to. Though you're free to.

5 Likes

Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by tucky200(m): 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
kelvin100:
Who still hears Israeli news these days?
Why you asking..u surprised there is no terrorism in isreal,upon muslims are more than christians..terorism to me is government issue(politics)
Re: Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
EdCure:

You don't have to. Though you're free to.
K

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Dasuki As The ATM Of PDP / Buhari Has Lost Benue State (pics) / Buhari Orders Recruitment Of Ex Boko Haram Terrorists Into The Police And Army.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.