Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) (50522 Views)

"I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by Realist2: 1:16am On Jun 27, 2015
MrPresident1:
A man living in a woman's body.

She is a transgendered
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 27, 2015
ebosie11:
Good girl gone bad. Former Super Falcon player Chichi Igbo is happy same sex marriage has been legalised in all the States in United States.

Surprisingly,the Nigerian in association with other gays took to the streets of Europe to celebrate the development.She was pictured with a flag dabcing while celebrating the legalization.She threatened to block any of her Instagram users who blast her for her action.In her words,she said:

'Congrats to my American folks, love won PERIOD!!! Say anything dumb and get your ass BLOCKED!!! Try me'.

Source:  http://kcblow..com/2015/06/ex-super-falcon-player-chichi-igbo.html

LET ME GIVE YOU A SOUND WARNING angry

DON'T EVER CALL THAT WOMAN, WOMAN.

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERN, SHE HE NOT A WOMAN, NOR MAN, NEITHER PLANT OR ANIMAL NOT EVEN INSECT,

IT IS A MONSTER, I CAN'T EVEN CALL HER "SHE"

2 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by zonax(m): 2:18am On Jun 27, 2015
This one too na woman?
Abeg bros how far
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by frankyychiji(f): 2:19am On Jun 27, 2015
efilefun:
Nigerians can do anything for money.... sure she's the "male" satisfying some whitey lesbians, why not go back to naija to practice ur lesbianism when you see some punany looking like 4years injury na that day you go repent...tufiakwa
O boy you are a goat! grin grin
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by miky(m): 2:25am On Jun 27, 2015
Iho
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by miky(m): 2:27am On Jun 27, 2015
I hope homophobic idiots don't come to America!! Even at school and work you will get in trouble saying stupid shit about them!!

3 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by onatisi(m): 3:27am On Jun 27, 2015
Helkayklassic:
see as she be sef!
who are the goats following her in the first place that she wan block?
I wonder ooo. Why would anyone follow someone like this ?
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by peeta89(m): 3:47am On Jun 27, 2015
otabuko:
she doesn't look feminine, is she really a lady?
She is both feminine and masculine.
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by modelboy(m): 4:00am On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=BarryX post=35189933][color=#006600][b][size=14pt]Olodo !!! keep your gay stunt to the states and dont dare come Nigeria for any reason, see mumu undecided undecided undecided undecided i dont support homosexuality but its not your life is it?? hell naww then shut the fucck up and learn to mind your business and learn to respect other people decision
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by Dailyfavour(m): 4:09am On Jun 27, 2015
I almost doubt her womanship IF not the two oranges that shows on the chest or could that be a making? 'Cos its possible
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by blackpanda: 4:16am On Jun 27, 2015
Alkidam:
Well. Right from day one most people knows she is not straight, OMG. she is still proud of it, flAunting it.. This rare endemic happens mostly in the south eastern region of our country.

Yes she is proud
You can now jump in lagoon!

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by phreakabit(m): 5:49am On Jun 27, 2015
Why do you guys keep bothering us with this filth?
She is inconsequential and will remain so. . .
PR stunt and all won't guarantee her any form of relevance, fame or infamy.

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by eduxerxes: 6:11am On Jun 27, 2015
Alkidam:
Well. Right from day one most people knows she is not straight, OMG. she is still proud of it, flAunting it.. This rare endemic happens mostly in the south eastern region of our country.
South East u say? Thos alhajis and co that molest young boys nkor? DO NOT be an ethnic bigot! Face the problem because we're Nigerians. It happens everywhr.
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 27, 2015
Let's tell ourselves the truth, there is nothing left for this girl to practice except lesbianism! Which man on earth will look her way?

2 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by vega84(m): 6:51am On Jun 27, 2015
This one na woman? Kai commot frm here biko gay my foot end time rubbish! #vegatalks
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 27, 2015
Rom 1:28-32
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
(KJV)

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by RHP(m): 8:09am On Jun 27, 2015
Breaking bad...
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by sweatlana: 8:11am On Jun 27, 2015
Nigeria will soon be next.

Watch and see if buhari won't repeal the law criminalizing gay marriage in Nigeria.

This is the change you people voted for....

Sai Buhari

*yak*
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by nkyblast(f): 8:39am On Jun 27, 2015
U re finished,remain dre no near naija.
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by Iwonimi(m): 9:05am On Jun 27, 2015
Yeye girl. Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha. Those following her on social media re gay or lesbian I suspect
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by lastpage: 9:10am On Jun 27, 2015
Helkayklassic:
see as she be sef!
who are the goats following her in the first place that she wan block?

Muhehehe grin grin grin ......maybe it is deviant perrverts like herself that are following her.

As faas l am concerned, "IT" DOES NOT EVEN EXIST!
wink wink wink

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by lastpage: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2015
Audray:
people hate chichi igbo for her xtrmely masculine look.but how is it ur headache?? She made her choice,u dnt lyk it.then get the heck off her case!!! She has a succesful career, gets paid with serious cash,is even prettier than most feminine of womyn. Trolls around on d internet for fun and xtra popularity and u let her have it. U haters shld get a life. Seriously.

[size=18pt]GAY ALERT!!! [/size]shocked shocked shocked

***keeps a Suya knife close-by incase one evil sexual perverts tries nonsense beside me*****

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by lastpage: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2015
IlekeHD:
I feel sorry for Nigerians that wants equal rights across gender and race, but wants to take rights away from gay people.

Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere.
\

Feel sorry for yourself and your likes.

You "things" dont even deserve "Animal Rights" because Animals are better than you perverts!

At least Male Animals hump their females.
undecided undecided

Disgrace to humanity.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by Ujupsy: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2015
unless she repent,she is a candidate of hell
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by lastpage: 9:43am On Jun 27, 2015
Kendumazy:
America.. America... i hope things turn out well for buhari with his pally with obama if the force for him to also legalise same sex marriage in nigeria isnt accomplished..

Obama is a wannabe Hypocrite who is trying too hard to please the White American folks who, despite all his efforts, see him as just another fortunate "Black Nigger" who will soon be out of circulation.

If Obama likes, let him cut his balls and hand it over to the White Supremacist, they will simply squeeze it and throw it in his face.

Is it not curious that this "lost" Afro-American is married to a woman and has two female children (non of which are Lesbians!) yet he makes himself the chief-proponent of this EVIL............ just to please his white masters and possibly gain ACCEPTANCE from them?

Just watch how he is disdained once he leaves the white house.
He is the most ridiculed American President, l have ever come across.

According to the Director of these Pervert Homosexual Organization in the U.S:
Now that we have conquered America, the battle is just starting. We must now focus our attention on those countries where our members are still being persecuted and jailed, sometimes killed... and make sure they follow suit"

Nigerians, we need to be on serious alert and support our Government/President to resist the pressure of this Evil, agents of SATAN, irrpective of tribe or religion or party affiliation.

America especially, (and most of the European countries) has destroyed itself from within (implosion) and does not want to go down alone.

Nigerian and Nigerians will not go down with them, IJN

Let sombori shout AMEN!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2015
I am Igbo, I love everything igbo and I support igbos...

But this Chichi, if I ever catch you, the kin slap wey I go give you angry

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by OlufemiAbbey(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2015
This world is gone.
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by omaji53jeremiah: 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
fucking lesbian why will you not celebrate.
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Kolomental.
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by Fynpatra(f): 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
GAy is legalised in america and urhappy,,,,I nw see hw u hate america children,,,,cos u dunt wonna see dem again...cos gay dunt give birth.
Ur happy dat der areworkin against d bible...wen God sayd men and women shud multiply and fill d. Earth...
I dunt even blame u cos guys Av started toastin u, same guys as u Are..
Jus lafd out loud wen u said ur goinna block piple who comment negatively,,befor u even block anibady der av alredy bloked u cos uare nat fit to be hu peeps follow

Strugglin wid guys to av six pack...breast don hang der lyk bat for. Chest...infact let me end here. Fool wen last u play for nigeria sef?
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by egoldman(m): 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
So why must the op emphasise that she is igbo ? angry angry and the mod that did not moderate the topic angry angry
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by Israel5(m): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
omojesu202:

me just catching fun ooo, but i'm right now? dnt deny your sister ooo
that was annoying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race / Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea / AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.