Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Brain Teaser For Brainiacs: Answer It.(image Attached) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Brain Teaser For Brainiacs: Answer It.(image Attached) (789 Views)

See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) / ... / C'mon Brainiacs Let's Sort This Out Together. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brain Teaser For Brainiacs: Answer It.(image Attached) by tobex23(m): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Just saw it on a bbm contacts' display picture':

"A man walks into a party and pours some punch and ice into a cup. He was really thirsty and drank it really fast. The he left the party. Later he hears that everyone at the party died. There was poison in the punch. How did the man not die if he drank the same punch.?

Hint: Think about the speed the man drank the punch"

I also don't know the answer

Re: Brain Teaser For Brainiacs: Answer It.(image Attached) by INTROVERT(f): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
He poisoned d punch...

Easy as making FP
Re: Brain Teaser For Brainiacs: Answer It.(image Attached) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
The poison was in the ice ii guess undecided
the man had drank the punch quick enough that the ice cube didn't melt. Everyone else relaxed n took their time and before you know it the ice melted.
Re: Brain Teaser For Brainiacs: Answer It.(image Attached) by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 2:23am On Jun 27, 2015
The man did not die because while others drank the punch, the punch drank him.

What am I saying? [s]The man and the punch are close pals, so the punch spared him or because he left the party[/s], [s]the punch could not assasinate him as he had gone far beyond the sniper range of the punch[/s]. embarassed

Okay, one more try please! cheesy [s]The man smoked Osogbo weed before proceeding to the party and Osogbo weed reacts with cold punch to produce 'osoweedopunche' - a stable compound that neutralizes the effect of poison in humans[/s].

Alright, alright! I give up!! cry The next person below me might know the answer.

(1) (Reply)

Who Remembers This Sweet / Photo : If You Don't Play With This Then U Also Belong The Indomie Generation / Hustlers And Hustling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.