Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency (4323 Views)

Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos / Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! / Oshiomole And Amaechi Stashing Dollars In Dollars On A Private Jet (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by dpedro1: 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-D7E-2pwnPWA/VY1JYtupqHI/AAAAAAAAA60/PO0vNTeyBGk/s1600/11061240_10204553263924781_2452143121061415364_n.jpg[/img]

Read Carefully: Bashar Umar Shared This Picture & Says: Yes, this is NOT a Photoshop! Former President Jonathan and his administration must be probe.

This is a real picture capture by one of his aid in the villa of the former president counting millions or even billions of dollars into metal trunk boxes during his last days at the Presidential Villa before shooting off to his Otueke village, in Bayelsa. We are not forcing anyone to believe but we are requesting the government to thoroughly investigate because seeing is believing!

This is how the looting of Nigeria resources took place not even by Jonathan but also by all the out going governors and other public office holders in Nigeria and that is why states and federation cannot even pay a month salary because nothing left in the treasury. We demand investigation on this image as the president claimed that Stealing is NOT corruption, according to his philosophy.

SOURCE : FACEBOOK
WRITTEN BY BASHAR UMAR.
CLICK HERE =>https://m.facebook.com/shagaribasharu84/posts/10204553277925131?fref=nf TO SEE HIS FACEBOOK PROFILE.

DISCLAIMER : THE ABOVE ARTICLES WAS SOURCED FROM FACEBOOK ON THE ABOVE MENTIONED PERSON'S PROFILE, AND THEREFORE PEDDYGIST.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ARTICLE.

http://www.peddygist.com/2015/06/photos-see-ex-president-goodluck.html
Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by piicity(m): 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
Money don come,goodluck must be ready to buy an aeroplane with mama peace
Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by Smilelo(m): 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
Una done start waiting una no get prove for

4 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by belamour(m): 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
See Money shocked shocked shocked

I wish I could see Dat Face

Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
APC and their propaganda. Una no de tire?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
and it is Bashar Umar that is spreading this one now.. northern muslims neva cease to amaze me.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by Starships4u(m): 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
Yes Na contract money or the SA arms black market deal money......... But be it known that none of him will equall his progress in life with this kinda hate
Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by ORACLE1975(m): 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
hmmmm
Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by cbrass(m): 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hmmmm..... I see photoshoping things here

4 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by onajo2000(m): 12:10am On Jun 27, 2015
Does that person looks like GEJ? Weyrey, Ekpa, ewu

6 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by Chigold101(m): 12:48am On Jun 27, 2015
dpedro1:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-D7E-2pwnPWA/VY1JYtupqHI/AAAAAAAAA60/PO0vNTeyBGk/s1600/11061240_10204553263924781_2452143121061415364_n.jpg[/img]

Read Carefully: Bashar Umar Shared This Picture & Says: Yes, this is NOT a Photoshop! Former President Jonathan and his administration must be probe.

This is a real picture capture by one of his aid in the villa of the former president counting millions or even billions of dollars into metal trunk boxes during his last days at the Presidential Villa before shooting off to his Otueke village, in Bayelsa. We are not forcing anyone to believe but we are requesting the government to thoroughly investigate because seeing is believing!

This is how the looting of Nigeria resources took place not even by Jonathan but also by all the out going governors and other public office holders in Nigeria and that is why states and federation cannot even pay a month salary because nothing left in the treasury. We demand investigation on this image as the president claimed that Stealing is NOT corruption, according to his philosophy.

SOURCE : FACEBOOK
WRITTEN BY BASHAR UMAR.
CLICK HERE =>https://m.facebook.com/shagaribasharu84/posts/10204553277925131?fref=nf TO SEE HIS FACEBOOK PROFILE.

DISCLAIMER : THE ABOVE ARTICLES WAS SOURCED FROM FACEBOOK ON THE ABOVE MENTIONED PERSON'S PROFILE, AND THEREFORE PEDDYGIST.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ARTICLE.

http://www.peddygist.com/2015/06/photos-see-ex-president-goodluck.htmlhow did that person in that picture become GEJ? did you see that face very clearly?

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by Spydamannn(m): 12:50am On Jun 27, 2015
This is just so Fake

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by Fomaxcool: 4:59am On Jun 27, 2015
Pure shoping mall, plz try again later. The money is even brighter and clear than the hands, and the matal box is also visually seen more than the shirt

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by Legitbaba(m): 5:02am On Jun 27, 2015
looks so much like a movie scene.... thid abokis ehn...so na Jonathan make state Governors no fit pay salaries??

4 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by modskiller(m): 5:08am On Jun 27, 2015
That ain't GEJ if it were him, he would not be the one to be arranging the cash. That's what the aids and S.As are there for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 27, 2015
GEJ chop ya money, Make Babangida and Abdulsalami bring their own first.

OBJ nko?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by boss1310(m): 5:29am On Jun 27, 2015
A or an ex president with thousands of aides and secret personal and family assistants will be counting these by himself with some taking his pictures.why do i have the feeling that the APC supporters are feeling the heat from the mess up of NASS
people who are buying this pix can easily believe that Pete Edochie and Olu Jacobs are real kings as they are being portrayed in most movies.APC got to national govt by blackmail i applaud them for their trickery but they should let this man of peace be and instead work to CHANGE the fortunes of this country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 27, 2015
and the so called aid find it very important to blur the face of the person that is counting the money so that their gullible supporters will believe is their imagined GEJ. apc shame.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by UncleJudax(m): 6:24am On Jun 27, 2015
Fomaxcool:
Pure shoping mall, plz try again later. The money is even brighter and clear than the hands, and the matal box is also visually seen more than the shirt
See as the quid sharp, Na only the face come blur. This evidence is 'tainted'...its authenticity is questionable.

We need more images to reconcile the discrepancies.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by eleojo23: 6:27am On Jun 27, 2015
The body structure of the man in the picture looks more like that of one man in my neighbourhood.
And by the way, we can't even see his face.
Only gullible people will take this pic seriously.
The poster should tender an apology for thinking that we are st.upid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 27, 2015
Na lie na lie e fit be true oo
Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by sobastical: 6:47am On Jun 27, 2015
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by charlove(m): 6:49am On Jun 27, 2015
Mtcheew....Nonsense!

Some gullible people would surely believe this trash undecided

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:53am On Jun 27, 2015
I believe some people think since people in their party are gullible everybody is gullible too

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by enkay2go(f): 6:59am On Jun 27, 2015
The person wen do this one no try at all. Very fake. Some people go get hbp on top Jonathan matter. Make Una no start wetin Una no fit finish because of hate

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by tupem: 7:30am On Jun 27, 2015
cbrass:
Hmmmm..... I see photoshoping things here
obviously!
Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by chronique(m): 8:12am On Jun 27, 2015
@ OP: kindly tell your Umar Bashar to flush the pap in his brain away with plenty of water cos this isht is just plain dumb and silly.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by iykenex(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2015
My question is "why did the person that snapped this pic, get the face, but was able to get the money clearly" , this pic is not real.
Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by AbuMikey(m): 8:45am On Jun 27, 2015
Temitemi's Hero grin
Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by illiad1(m): 8:50am On Jun 27, 2015
Abokys trying to be computer literate.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency by Balkan(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2015
The man in the pic is
Prince kashamu

(1) (2) (Reply)

CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo / Excited Trump Meets Acting President Yemi Osibanjo (photos) / The Most Educated States In Nigeria 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.