Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,590 members, 7,770,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:30 AM

SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer (3352 Views)

Easy And Free Full PHP Framework School Management Software / Klipboard: A School Management Software (50% COMMISSION FOR MARKETERS) / SMART CBT ( Examination Management Software) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
Having been a staff in the academic setting, serving in various capacities, ranging from Computer Science Teacher to Head of Department - Computer Science, I have seen the many troubles associated with processing students’ records manually: On this premise, I have built from scratch, a feature-packed school automation software system – SCHOOLFORCE. But why another School Automation System, when there are so many already being advertised. I answer that question in the section following, by giving a brief justification for this project.

PROJECT JUSTIFICATION

Many School Automation/Management Software Systems in the market today have been developed by programmers who have little or no experience working particularly as teachers, handling students’ records in the academic setting. As a result, they are able to build systems (with loads of features) that may survive, just as long as the school continues to operate under ideal situations. The moment some anomalies (such as students switching from one branch of school to another, students dropping certain subjects and picking-up new ones in the middle of an academic-period, students being transferred to different classes in the middle of an academic period etc.) that show-up in certain schools begin to surface, they end-up with a system that helplessly fails the customer/school at best, and is completely unusable at worse. This is the agonizing ordeal faced by schools in different parts of Nigeria. SCHOOLFORCE™ is different in that it has been built by a teacher-developer from scratch - from the front-end to the back-end, with no reliance on any third party script or CMS Framework on which most companies build, and end-up with some inflexible software systems. What this simply means is that you have at your disposal, a School Management Software which is failure-proof, and packed with solid features. And what’s more, you get all these without breaking your pocket.

SOME SCHOOLFORCE™ ADVANTAGES

Below are some of the features that make SCHOOLFORCE™ stand-out from the crowd:

1. Real-time result processing: Just log into the system as a registered teacher anywhere in the world where you have access to the internet, and begin to upload your students’ scores. Watch SCHOOLFORCE™ as it does a partial computation of your students’ results right before you, displaying them on a grid. This gives you a feel of the accuracy of the computed results, even before the software generates the report-sheets.

2. High Configurability: This system is a very flexible system that can be configured to meet the peculiar needs of different educational institutions. SCHOOLFORCE almost doesn’t assume anything about the way your school operates, hence, you have the liberty to setup sections (such as Crèche, Nursery, Primary, Secondary, or whatever else you can imagine), sub-sections (such as Juniour Secondary 1, Juniour Secondary 2 etc.) within those sections, and of course, those sub-sections can have their classes defined. Students can be registered, and subjects assigned to them. The assigned subjects can vary from student to student, depending on the subjects each student offers. A student can drop subjects at any time, and the system will still compute the results accordingly and accurately, considering the change. SCHOOLFORCE can compute students’ mid-term results, and can be configured to compute the final results at the end of the academic term with or without the computed mid-term results. And more.

3. Efficient School Fees Management: With SCHOOLFORCE, your school will not need to bug students with the issue of presenting their payment receipts whenever you need to get rid of the school’s debtors. The Fee Manager can be used to persist payment info of every student, and queried efficiently to produce reports of cleared and un-cleared students, based on criteria such as “term”, “session”, “student number” etc. This will completely eliminate crises that often arise between guardians and school authorities over students that have settled their fees, but are still driven out of school because of inability to produce their payment proofs that have been misplaced for one reason or the other.

This system contains even many more powerful features that will wow you. I can also build in more modules (such as Biometrics, for authentication) as per your requirement, and best of all, you get the software at a very affordable rate.

A few screen-shots are attached here-with.

Interested in the software? Kindly give me a call, or send me an SMS on any of the following numbers, and I'll get back to you ASAP:

08068138601, 08183200321

God Bless...

Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 27, 2015
Interesante. . . .that is a lot of work. Keep it up!
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2015
dhtml18:
Interesante. . . .that is a lot of work. Keep it up!

Thank you, my brother!
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
m kinda interested so do i get to see a demo whatsapp me 08100022013
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
james17:
m kinda interested so do i get to see a demo whatsapp me 08100022013

Alright, I'll be in touch with you ASAP.

Thanks...
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by Sibrah: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nice effort there.
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 12:26am On Jun 30, 2015
Sibrah:
Nice effort there.

Thank you, my brother! I appreciate.

Blessings...
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by wole6cool: 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
The is my number 07035741734
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
wole6cool:

Okay, great! Calling you up tomorrow.

Blessings...
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by 4soft(m): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 11:17am On Jul 10, 2015
4soft:

Okay, I'll call later today.

God bless...
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by bakenda(m): 11:37am On Jul 10, 2015
Nice. Kudos.
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by Raypawer(m): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2015
Nice one there, keep it up...

Will like to see a demo

My email - excelv7@gmail.com
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by Besh1295: 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
i
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by gagzee(m): 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
im interested, lagos based.
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by 4soft(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2015
Still expecting that call
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
4soft:

Hello, I've called u several times; your phone has been switched off. I'll try to call you today again.

Bless u.
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
wole6cool:

Hello my brother, like I told u on phone, I'll get back to u, as soon as I've settled those in Lagos.

Thank u for your patience.

God bless...
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
gagzee:
im interested, lagos based.

Great! So, how do I reach u? I'll need ur phone number or ur e-mail address.

Blessings...
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Besh1295:
im interested in the marketing
mail me olaideoode@ymail.com

Okay, thank u. I'll send u an e-mail.

God bless...
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
bakenda:
Nice. Kudos.

Thank u so much...really appreciate!
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
Raypawer:
Nice one there, keep it up...

Will like to see a demo

My email - excelv7@gmail.com

Than you so much! Okay, I'll send u an e-mail.

Also, I'm sorry for the late response; I've been extremely busy lately. But I'll be in touch with u ASAP.

God bless...
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
4soft:

Just called you again, a few minutes ago - phone ringing...no answer!
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by gagzee(m): 12:41am On Jul 16, 2015
yearegods:

Great! So, how do I reach u? I'll need ur phone number or ur e-mail address.
Blessings...
cool, elokibz@gmail.com
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by 4soft(m): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2015
yearegods:

Just called you again, a few minutes ago - phone ringing...no answer!

sorry I am guessing it isn't my number cos I would have called back 07039061989 is my digit, or if you can drop urs so I call you
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
4soft:
sorry I am guessing it isn't my number cos I would have called back 07039061989 is my digit, or if you can drop urs so I call you

Okay...great! I'll call you later this evening. But here are my numbers, just in case...

Bless u...
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by Besh1295: 3:00am On Jul 18, 2015
yearegods:

Okay, thank u. I'll send u an e-mail.

God bless...
hey,there was a mistake
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 9:04am On Jul 18, 2015
Besh1295:

hey,there was a mistake
its olaideolabode@ymail.com

I thought as much: I speculated it was "olabode". No problem; you should get my mail, latest by Sunday.

Thank you so much.
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by 4soft(m): 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
yearegods:

Okay...great! I'll call you later this evening. But here are my numbers, just in case...

Bless u...
stil waiting for the call
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
4soft:
stil waiting for the call

So sorry my brother. I called a few people today, but haven't been able to call some others. But I'll make sure to dial this number you've provided, and hope we are able to have a chat this time. Expect my call tomorrow, Sunday, I won't forget.

God bless...
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by LORDDICE(m): 12:28am On Jul 19, 2015
guys abeg... Na God i deh carry beg una.. Pls i am a newbie in web developement, so i was like trying to replicate a school's site... Bt i wanted to add an advanced feature, dunno knw how to do it, i hope any. Can pls help me. I want to connect d site to a bank account, so dat wen admission is in progress, after parents pay a sum of money to d account for purchase of d form,den dey will have space dat makes provision for dem to enter d transaction details and den d site kinddof validates d transaction, den d parents can continue with d registration... Tnx in advance for ur always helping results.
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by olatpic(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2015
Hi yearegods, I will need more information (including pricing) about your software and perhaps get a demo/trial account to test run.

My email: info@turningpoint-innovations.com

Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PD-PROXY The Best Tunneling Software I Have Ever Seen / Urgent Vacancy- Web Applications Developer / * (pay After Service)! December Offer [icos, MLM, PEER-2-PEER,BET,LOTTO WEBSITE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.