Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer - Software/Programmer Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer (3390 Views)

Easy And Free Full PHP Framework School Management Software / Klipboard: A School Management Software (50% COMMISSION FOR MARKETERS) / SMART CBT ( Examination Management Software) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
olatpic:
Hi yearegods, I will need more information (including pricing) about your software and perhaps get a demo/trial account to test run.

My email: info@turningpoint-innovations.com

Thanks.

Hello my brother, I'm so sorry for the late response; I just got this message, so I'll be sending you an e-mail before the day runs out - God willing.
Thanks for your interest in SCHOOLFORCE; I really appreciate.
Bless u...
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by olatpic(m): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2015
yearegods:

Hello my brother, I'm so sorry for the late response; I just got this message, so I'll be sending you an e-mail before the day runs out - God willing.
Thanks for your interest in SCHOOLFORCE; I really appreciate.
Bless u...

Okay, but yet to receive it
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Raypawer:
Nice one there, keep it up...

Will like to see a demo

My email - excelv7@gmail.com

Sent u an e-mail. Sorry it came late.

Bless u...
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
olatpic:

Okay, but yet to receive it

I'm so sorry. I just sent it. Please check ur mail box now.

Blessings...
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by ayobami52(m): 10:18am On Sep 15, 2015
I need a demo of the software... Kindly send it to this email address ayobami52@gmail.com..... Urgently needed and the price too... Am in ado ekiti.
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
ayobami52:
I need a demo of the software... Kindly send it to this email address ayobami52@gmail.com..... Urgently needed and the price too... Am in ado ekiti.

Hello my brother,

You'll hear from me this night. You can also call me up anytime, via any of my numbers:

Thank u.
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 5:03am On Oct 14, 2015
Raypawer:
Nice one there, keep it up...

Will like to see a demo

My email - excelv7@gmail.com

Hi,

Demo of the software is now live online. I'll need to talk to you on phone first, before I provision a sub-admin account for you.

You may call me up, on any of my mobile numbers.

I have also re-sent you an e-mail.

Blessings...
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 5:06am On Oct 14, 2015
james17:
m kinda interested so do i get to see a demo whatsapp me 08100022013
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 5:09am On Oct 14, 2015
wole6cool:
The is my number 07035741734
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 5:10am On Oct 14, 2015
4soft:
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 5:13am On Oct 14, 2015
Besh1295:
im interested in the marketing
mail me olaideolabode@ymail.com

Hello Olaide,

Find below a URL to a live online demo of SCHOOLFORCE.
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 5:17am On Oct 14, 2015
gagzee:

cool, elokibz@gmail.com

Here's a link to the live online demo.

I have re-sent you an e-mail also.
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by 4soft(m): 10:54am On Oct 14, 2015
yearegods:

LIVE ONLINE DEMO: http://2197-8084.el-alt.com/
wow you still remember, will be in lag for the weekend doh, might just hala you
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 11:04am On Oct 14, 2015
4soft:
wow you still remember, will be in lag for the weekend doh, might just hala you

It is well, my brother! Just let me know, when you're around.

Blessings...
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by gagzee(m): 5:49am On Oct 17, 2015
[quote author=yearegods post=38962463]

Here's a link to the live online demo.

LIVE ONLINE DEMO: http://2197-8084.el-alt.com/

I have re-sent you an e-mail also.

[/quote.
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by octus2008(m): 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
AT Poster,what if i hook you up with like a Government Agency,you have any modalities for such
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
gagzee:

Bro didnt get your mail. Kindly reply asap
Elokibz@gmail.com

Hello my brother,

Sorry this reply is coming in late. No problem, I'll send you the e-mail again.

But, please, next time, to speed-up communications, please call me up directly via any of my numbers: 08068138601, 08183200321; just in case I begin to take forever to respond to your queries via e-mail or nairaland.

God bless...
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by yearegods: 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
octus2008:
AT Poster,what if i hook you up with like a Government Agency,you have any modalities for such

Hello my brother,

Sure! I do. Please call me on any of my numbers: 08068138601, 08183200321; or, just send me an SMS, and I'll call you back.

Looking forward to doing business with you.

God bless...
Re: SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer by EuniceMartins(f): 2:41am On Mar 07, 2020
BlueBic.com, which is unquestionably the best school management software in Nigeria and Africa, is designed to help nursery, primary and secondary schools better manage their data and keep track of both teachers and students day-to-day progress.

It saves educators valuable time, reducing stressful paperwork and making it possible to spend more time with students.

It's so easy to use, data and mobile-friendly that in less than 3 years of operation we have a client base of over 400 schools across West Africa. We have also built partnerships with A-list companies like INJINI, Michael, Susan Dell Foundation (MSDF), and Amazon web services (AWS), amongst others. Strategic partnership with firms like AWS has made it possible to provide African schools almost free access to AWS cloud servers, adjudged the most secure and advanced cloud hosting facility in the world.

Some of the features contained on Bluebic school portal are listed below.

Comprehensive Admin Dashboard,
Automatic Result Processor ,
Income, Expense and Wallet Management
Online Assignments and Results
Attendance Management,
School Record Management,
Fee Management,
Online School Payments,
Performance & Behavior Trend Tracking ,
Bulk SMS and Emailing System , etc

With so many school management software providers, we know it can be difficult choosing the right one for your school. To help you get ahead of the competition, Get started for free with us today. Our customer success team will help you get setup in no time.

Email: support@bluebic.com
Call/ Text /Whatsapp: +234(0)9078347848

(1) (2) (Reply)

PD-PROXY The Best Tunneling Software I Have Ever Seen / Urgent Vacancy- Web Applications Developer / * (pay After Service)! December Offer [icos, MLM, PEER-2-PEER,BET,LOTTO WEBSITE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.