Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Urgent, I Need A Software Engineer - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Urgent, I Need A Software Engineer (3460 Views)

I Need A Software For Hotel Management / Urgent: I Need A Software Engineer / I Need A Software That Will Change My Ip To Usa Ip Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent, I Need A Software Engineer by abetabet: 3:41pm On May 22, 2010
I NEED A SOFTWARE ENGINEER WHO CAN CREATE A SOFTWARE OF ANY SPECIFICATION I WANT

I WANT ONLY THE ABLY ABLE TO CONTACT ME

CALL ME ON 07062989680
MAIL ME jesupelumi6298@gmail.com
Re: Urgent, I Need A Software Engineer by DonSegmond(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2010
There is no software engineer who can create any type of software that you just want given the constraints of time and them having to pick up the required knowledge if they don't have it.
Re: Urgent, I Need A Software Engineer by Biggoozz: 6:16pm On May 22, 2010
@ Abet, software development has to do with skill specialty and and experience, what category of product are you interested in developing? If I cannot do it, I would recommend one of my numerous network of wizs.
Re: Urgent, I Need A Software Engineer by abetabet: 6:42pm On May 22, 2010
@Biggoozz can you contact me through one of the means i have provided, i will tell you the kind of software i want

indicate your name Biggoozz when contacting me
Re: Urgent, I Need A Software Engineer by DonSegmond(m): 6:02pm On May 23, 2010
you will get more response if you just flat out put what you wanted.
you don't need to be all specific.
Re: Urgent, I Need A Software Engineer by abetabet: 6:06pm On May 23, 2010
@DonSegmond, i cherish privacy so much and i have already been contacted by good and able software engineers, i dont need your advice.
Re: Urgent, I Need A Software Engineer by DonSegmond(m): 6:23pm On May 23, 2010
well, kick rocks. you have no new idea, security through obscurity means jack sh1t. it's all about executions, when will you naija people learn. carry on!
Re: Urgent, I Need A Software Engineer by abetabet: 6:29pm On May 23, 2010
silence is the best answer for you
Re: Urgent, I Need A Software Engineer by dellnet: 4:54am On May 25, 2010
I totally disagree with the response in this post. As a programmer you should be able to develop any kind of applicable application given the requirements.
Re: Urgent, I Need A Software Engineer by abetabet: 9:55am On May 25, 2010
dell_net:

I totally disagree with the response in this post. As a programmer you should be able to develop any kind of applicable application given the requirements.

yes you are right. this is exactly what i meant when i said contact me directly.
one have to be confident in life
Re: Urgent, I Need A Software Engineer by dellnet: 10:20am On May 25, 2010
well man if I had seen your post earlier I would have tried my luck.
Re: Urgent, I Need A Software Engineer by abetabet: 10:29am On May 25, 2010
dell_net:

well man if I had seen your post earlier I would have tried my luck.
well you can still try your luck and let me know how good you are. just contact me through the email and i will send you the specifications
Re: Urgent, I Need A Software Engineer by tomX1(m): 11:45pm On May 25, 2010
Lets do it this way:

When someone makes a post asking for programmers and developers who can do anything to send their portfolio
lets ask them to paste their bank statement so we can be sure they can pay anything.
Re: Urgent, I Need A Software Engineer by kencas: 10:53am On May 26, 2010
I develop Java,C#, PHP applications. My contact is 08034274706 or kcjojo8@gmail.com
Re: Urgent, I Need A Software Engineer by tallibee(m): 10:59am On May 26, 2010
@abet am interested and i have sent you a mail
Re: Urgent, I Need A Software Engineer by dellnet: 6:12am On May 27, 2010
Lets do it this way:

When someone makes a post asking for programmers and developers who can do anything to send their portfolio
lets ask them to paste their bank statement so we can be sure they can pay anything.

True.

I know when a client starts asking for portfolio, resume blah blah then he is not ready. usually a true client will just tell you want he wants and ask if you can do it or not.

(1) (Reply)

Pos, Inventory Management & Accounting Software: All-In-One Business Mgt Softwar / Sbs Sport Betting Script / Pd-proxy On Multilinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.