Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Why Has Allah The Exalted Created Us And What Is The Proof? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Has Allah The Exalted Created Us And What Is The Proof? (600 Views)

Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has Allah The Exalted Created Us And What Is The Proof? by smartesboys(m): 5:57am On Jun 27, 2015
Allah has created us to worship him. The proof of this is in his words. " I have created jinn and men only to worship Me, " To worship me" means, to command them do certain things and forbid them do certain things.
Q. 51:56
Re: Why Has Allah The Exalted Created Us And What Is The Proof? by johnydon22(m): 6:46am On Jun 27, 2015
and what is a perfect and all powerful being doing with worship?

you see, demanding worship to the extent you go about creating things just for them to worship shows you are narcissistic and narcissism is a huge epileptic character something you would expect the supposed universal god to be way above...

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Allah The Exalted Created Us And What Is The Proof? by menesheh(m): 6:48am On Jun 27, 2015
smartesboys:
Allah has created us to worship him. The proof of this is in his words. " I have created jinn and men only to worship Me, " To worship me" means, to command them do certain things and forbid them do certain things.
Q. 51:56

Why asking for the proof of Allah's existence ; i suggest you could've be more holistic by asking the proof of any god claim.

All of them has a central theme, believe with faith. Never ask for evidence and never question anything.
Re: Why Has Allah The Exalted Created Us And What Is The Proof? by smartesboys(m): 7:06am On Jun 27, 2015
menesheh:

Why asking for the proof of Allah's existence ; i suggest you could've be more holistic by asking the proof of any god claim.
Please, read my theme again, I didn't ask for the proof of Allah's existence. It was asked why Allah has created jinn and men.
Re: Why Has Allah The Exalted Created Us And What Is The Proof? by menesheh(m): 7:49am On Jun 27, 2015
smartesboys:

Please, read my theme again, I didn't ask for the proof of Allah's existence. It was asked why Allah has created jinn and men.

"Why Has Allah The Exalted Created Us And What Is The Proof"

Your argument here is that you are doubting and inquisitive for an explanation from Allah why he create things he created. You just have to believe with faith and don't question his decisions, or you are doubting his superiority claims. I suggested to you to first of all verify his existence first b4 doubting those claims of creating human and jinn. I tried to drag along other religions on that context.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of The Doctrines Of Pharisees / How To Be Saved / Declares Pope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.