Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

Just One Thing Would Matter After All - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just One Thing Would Matter After All (923 Views)

If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? / Thank God For One Thing In Your Life / Who are the real Fools, Christianity Is Just One Of MANY Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just One Thing Would Matter After All by PastorOluT(m): 8:11am On Jun 27, 2015
The Titanic was presumed to be the largest, safest
and strongest luxury ship in the world before it embarked on its disastrous maiden voyage in April 1912.

All kinds of people were welcomed on the ship for
its first voyage. The rich, the famous, the elite, women, children, families and staff of the ship were all happy to be on board. It was billed to be the ship that could not sink, but it did sink on its first journey from Southampton to New York. This was one of the greatest tragedies of all time.
After the ship sank, two lists were presented at the
offices of The White Star Company (the company which built the Titanic). The list was simple. It had only two sections: ‘LOST’ and ‘SAVED’.

People came to read these lists to find out if their
loved ones had survived. Interestingly, before the
journey so many things were important. Whether they worked on the ship or were on vacation? Whether they were rich or poor. Whether they were millionaires or peasants. Whether they were stockbrokers or not. Whether they were in first class or economy class.
Whether they were men or women. Whether they
had a lot of luggage or not. But after the sinking of the Titanic none of these things mattered anymore. Only one thing mattered- whether they were saved or lost.

Dear friend that is how Eternity will be.
A time will come when none of the things we have on this earth will matter. A time will come when it will not matter whether you are a man or a woman! A time will come when it will not matter whether you are rich or poor!
What will matter is whether you are ‘LOST’ or ‘SAVED’ on the day you die and meet your creator!

GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS TODAY! AND IF YOU ALREADY HAVE,LIVE FOR HIM!!!!

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just One Thing Would Matter After All by menesheh(m): 8:17am On Jun 27, 2015
@PastorOluT

How did you know about eternity this much. In what criterias did you arrive to the conclusion that Titanic disaster can be used to compare eternity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just One Thing Would Matter After All by sim37(m): 8:38am On Jun 27, 2015
more to dat, no nairaland after death,
Re: Just One Thing Would Matter After All by PastorOluT(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
menesheh:
@PastorOluT

How did you know about eternity this much. In what criterias did you arrive to the conclusion that Titanic disaster can be used to compare eternity.

I believe u understand better than that?
Re: Just One Thing Would Matter After All by menesheh(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
PastorOluT:

I believe u understand better than that?

why
Re: Just One Thing Would Matter After All by PastorOluT(m): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
menesheh:

why

Cos the relationship is obvious which is the later outcome that only one thing would matter at d end of d day.
Re: Just One Thing Would Matter After All by menesheh(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
PastorOluT:

Cos the relationship is obvious which is the later outcome that only one thing would matter at d end of d day.

what's that?
Re: Just One Thing Would Matter After All by hahn(m): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
And this gets more and more confusing by the day.

You "christians" claim that we cannot see god in the physical because he is supernatural but here you are using a physical incidence to describe a supernatural event, one that is yet to happen at that.

undecided

If you can sit at home and "imagine" the rapture using a physical incidence then one can only conclude that god is also a product of your imagination and also that most of the "heavenly" qualities you give him are based on earthly/physical characteristics

And while you are comparing the titanic event with a heavenly event please be kind enough to point out god's incompetence in leaving hundreds of people to die when he could have easily moved that iceberg out of the way and saved lots of innocent men, women and children as well as saving lots of families from heartbreaks.

And don't tell me that he did it to prove his power because only a sick narssistic psycopath will sit back and allow hundreds of people die just to prove a point.

Waiting....

undecided
Re: Just One Thing Would Matter After All by PastorOluT(m): 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
hahn:
And this gets more and more confusing by the day.

You "christians" claim that we cannot see god in the physical because he is supernatural but here you are using a physical incidence to describe a supernatural event, one that is yet to happen at that.

undecided

If you can sit at home and "imagine" the rapture using a physical incidence then one can only conclude that god is also a product of your imagination and also that most of the "heavenly" qualities you give him are based on earthly/physical characteristics

And while you are comparing the titanic event with a heavenly event please be kind enough to point out god's incompetence in leaving hundreds of people to die when he could have easily moved that iceberg out of the way and saved lots of innocent men, women and children as well as saving lots of families from heartbreaks.

And don't tell me that he did it to prove his power because only a sick narssistic psycopath will sit back and allow hundreds of people die just to prove a point.

Waiting....

undecided

I just dont know what to say anyway if u guys cant understand dis? I aint comparing d incidence with eternity bt rather what matter at d end despite d luxury titanic offered was who was lost n who survived so it will be with eternity.
Re: Just One Thing Would Matter After All by hahn(m): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
PastorOluT:

I just dont know what to say anyway if u guys cant understand dis? I aint comparing d incidence with eternity bt rather what matter at d end despite d luxury titanic offered was who was lost n who survived so it will be with eternity.

It's nice that you've chosen a tragedy to promote eternity
Re: Just One Thing Would Matter After All by PastorOluT(m): 10:37am On Aug 03, 2015
hahn:

It's nice that you've chosen a tragedy to promote eternity

Smile, whatever u think is irrelevant, at the end there will always be those that r saved n those that were lost.
Re: Just One Thing Would Matter After All by hahn(m): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2015
PastorOluT:

Smile, whatever u think is irrelevant, at the end there will always be those that r saved n those that were lost.

Crap. Selfishness

I know you're only hustling for tithe and offering
Re: Just One Thing Would Matter After All by PastorOluT(m): 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
hahn:

Crap. Selfishness

I know you're only hustling for tithe and offering

Anyways u can think more than ur self, u dont eveb know me or what my stance is on tithe n u crying?

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of The Air We Breathe / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon August 3rd 2015)- RETARDED PROGRESS / Cancer Stricken, 'Gay Marriage' Advocate, Jimmy Carter Packs Sunday School Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.