Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? (1770 Views)

Corona Virus; Mysterious Writing In The Sky " Ask GOD For HELP" ( Video) / What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? / Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by ben4ever(m): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Good evening all, while pondering over a lot of things, about​ prayer a thought popped through my head? If you could ask for only one thing just like Solomon​, what would that be?
Mature Christians only!!!!
Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
satan and his cohorts to be killed

1 Like

Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by peterdrury: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
A happy future, a lovely wife and a beautiful baby girl or girls.
Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by psucc(m): 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
Salvation!

2 Likes

Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by yomi007k(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
peterdrury:
A happy future, a lovely wife and a beautiful baby girl or girls.

Amen.

Same for me.
Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
is it necessary to murder Jesus before forgiving sin or why do you create the forbidden fruits or why do you pursue Adam and eve from the garden before they eat the second fruit, what are you afraid of? ? any of this three will do

1 Like

Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by Wilgrea7(m): 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
I'll ask God to make me the Angel in charge of death for one week.... just one week... earth would change
Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by An2elect2(f): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
psucc:
Salvation!
Wow! Blessed are those that know this truth: that salvation is of the Lord Jonah 2:9

1 Like

Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by HCpaul(m): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
psucc:
Salvation!

Salvation from what Salvation is for those who are immoral and are not ethically well conducted.

You also need salvation from primitiveness.

Goodbye!

2 Likes

Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by otemanuduno: 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
I keep asking myself(being a part of God), Otem heal the world and make it a better place.It shall be better in Otem's name I pray.
Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by orisa37: 10:08am On Apr 19, 2017
ben4ever:
Good evening all, while pondering over a lot of things, about​ prayer a thought popped through my head? If you could ask for only one thing just like Solomon​, what would that be?
Mature Christians only!!!!

To come soon fast.

1 Like

Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by highscript(m): 10:30am On Apr 19, 2017
To become God and dethrone him
Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by obinna58(m): 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
I ll ask him why he is hiding from humans even after not giving enough prove to believe in him

And

Why he choose to create thousand religion that does not please him

1 Like

Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by otemanuduno: 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
obinna58:
I ll ask him why he is hiding from humans even after not giving enough prove to believe in him

And

Which of the gods will u ask these your wonderful questions?
Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by obinna58(m): 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
otemanuduno:

Which of the gods will u ask these your wonderful questions?

grin
The one currently living above cloud
Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by ben4ever(m): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
obinna58:

And

To tell you a secret, the currency of heaven is "Faith" without​ it we cannot see God, you must believe​ in him before he will reveal himself to you.
Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by obinna58(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
ben4ever:

To tell you a secret, the currency of heaven is "Faith" without​ it we cannot see God, you must believe​ in him before he will reveal himself to you.

Why would all powerful need one faith b4 revealing himself, same as going pyscho in order to see what u really didn't see
Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by otemanuduno: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
obinna58:

grin
The one currently living above cloud
unfortunately there's none like that. Any skydaddy is a scam. GOD IS US, MANIFESTING IN EVERY WAYS POSSIBLE.

1 Like

Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by obinna58(m): 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
otemanuduno:
unfortunately there's none like that. Any skydaddy is a scam. GOD IS US, MANIFESTING IN EVERY WAYS POSSIBLE.

grin

U are a nigga
Satan will be happy cheesy
Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by ben4ever(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
highscript:
To become God and dethrone him
.... MATURE Christians
Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by otemanuduno: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
obinna58:

grin
U are a nigga Satan will be happy cheesy
Satan? Yahweh? Why?
Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by obinna58(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
otemanuduno:
Satan? Yahweh? Why?
Are u an atheist
Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by otemanuduno: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
obinna58:

Are u an atheist
No I am not. I am one who brings the knowledge of God the Universe, the father of Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu etc to the consciousness of the world. I am another manifestation of God the UNIVERSE.
Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by obinna58(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
otemanuduno:
No I am not. I am one who brings the knowledge of God the Universe, the father of Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu etc to the consciousness of the world. I am another manifestation of God the UNIVERSE.
What made u God
Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by ben4ever(m): 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
otemanuduno:
Please, kindly ​find another thread
Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by bolinjkezzy(m): 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
Why are we here?
Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by otemanuduno: 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
ben4ever:

Please, kindly ​find another thread
Why? Is this how you hate the truth?
Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by Aaronsrod: 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
I will ask for a sword of holy fire to kill my enemies.
Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by otemanuduno: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
obinna58:
What made u God
The fact that I'm a component of God.
Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by obinna58(m): 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
otemanuduno:
The fact that I'm a component of God.
So what are the components
Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by otemanuduno: 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
obinna58:

So what are the components
vacuum, space, human, everything seen and unseen, animals, words, minerals, everything inside and outside the dictionary, things which have been known and things which shall be known. God ALMIGHTY is like a matrix:

blablablablabla

The energy of God is like those 1s in the pyramid above. Everything that exists are within GOD ALMIGHTY.
Re: If You Would Ask God For One Thing Only, What Would Be? by obinna58(m): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
otemanuduno:
vacuum, space, human, everything seen and unseen, animals, words, minerals, everything inside and outside the dictionary, things which have been known and things which shall be known. God ALMIGHTY is like a matrix:

blablablablabla

The energy of God is like those 1s in the pyramid above. Everything that exists are within GOD ALMIGHTY.
Meaning God has no supernatural powers huh?undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Holy-spirit & Football Prediction / Questioning The Implausibilities 4 (myth Or Truth) / Why Does An Omnipotent Being Have Enemies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.