Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) (51902 Views)

Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) / Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) / Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) by jerflakes(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
[size=18pt]MY QUESTION IS:

WHY STUDENTS JUST DEY DIE ANYHOW?

WHY NOT POLITICIANS?[/size]
Re: 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
What a great loss......
Heartbreaking cry cry cry
Re: 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) by Dindondin(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
RIP to the dead
Re: 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) by seunlayi(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
I know it must be over speeding

Re: 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) by Babzrockman: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
Rest in Peace brothers nd sisters in the struggle! U will not hear anything from NANS now. But if were to be politicians u will see or hear them.

Re: 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nigerians are just dying everyday - What is really happening ?

Is there more we could have done as a nation and as a people to stop these avoidable deaths?
Re: 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) by Omotall(m): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
dis is a sad news cry
Re: 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) by nerodenero: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
hakeem4:
See why it's good to go to private
So private university students don't board public transport?

A little patience, reduced speed and not driving against traffic would have prevented this accident. I won't be surprised if the truck driver survives it. They always do.

RIP.

Re: 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) by hakeem4(m): 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
nerodenero:
So private university students don't board public transport?
school no they allow us come outside
Re: 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) by Azazi(m): 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
stop drinking jedi yoruba drivers no go hear.....forgetting say jedi na kaikai....

R.I.P to the dead
Re: 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) by berrystunn(m): 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
soe:
Jona! Jona!!! Abeg come carry all ur witches and wizard oooo....abeg we no do again...abi?

Open da dooooorrrrr ..da dooor otuoke....for ur witches...and wizards oo..

Rip to the dead

MUMU

RAM

USU

UDENE

Re: 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) by Princejuliz(m): 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ohh my God.so painful,may there soul rest in peace cry
Re: 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
hakeem4:

you are a dunce. so accident cant happen anywhere and at anytime. So only students that attend private school are covered from accident,Eh? What a silly comment
@topic I pray for lord's consolation upon their families.

Re: 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) by zirochi: 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
RIP.
Re: 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) by 97loodbre(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
It's high time d government take a drastic action against dis stupiid truck drivers. They drive so recklesly Simply because they know dat whether they hit u or u hit dem u'll always be on d receiving side. I think each time they kill they should also be killed and their truck burnt to harshes. Jungle justice is d solution to dis their madness. RIP 2d deads.

Re: 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) by arabianights: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
hakeem4:

MY DEAR, EVEN IF ITS PRIVATE DOESNT CHANGE ANYTHING. HAVE LOST MANY WHO WERE DRIVEN PRIVATELY.
LETS JUST BE PRAYERFUL AND ENSURE OUR END IS GOOD SO THAT WE MAKE PARADISE.

GOD FORBID 2-0, I.E PAINFUL DEATH, THEN MEET DEVIL ENTER HELL,GOD FORBID
Re: 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) by onoms4luv(m): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
God help ur children ooo.
Re: 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) by House24(m): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
Babylon everywere crayz World
Re: 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) by IceDude(m): 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Chineke! embarassed
Re: 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) by TUDEXautoCARE(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
May there soul rest in peace
Re: 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) by WINDSOW(m): 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
Dear Nairalander,I av been closely following our country since the power transition
(Pls pardon me), It has been death case here and there.
Sometyn is wrong somewhere.

My reserved opinion!!!

Re: 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) by Hero10001: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
Them be person pikin oh! Smh.
Re: 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
My friend's course mate was among the lost souls........ He said he never knew that will be the last time he would see her.....
Re: 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) by godwin4real: 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
quite pathetic
Re: 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) by gosj(m): 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
Can some one confirm this.

Am so sorry.

RIP cry cry

I just attended to the only survivor of that accident at BUTH. You won't believe that she only sustained some scratches with no fracture at all. According to her, she sat in the front row by the side of the door whereas her cousin who exchanged her seat with her just to sit bw her and the driver died instantly. God helped her to cheat death. No wonder her parents named her "Laughter".
Re: 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) by Corper1989(m): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
There Is Only One Step Between Life And Death I Pray Our Stepping Out Shall Not Be Unto Death I.J.N

Re: 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
hakeem4:
school no they allow us come outside
no brain, I tot they breed first class students In private uni, ode akeem

Why Is university certificate Called Bachelors Degree? / Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays / Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto