Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Opinion: Should APC Sanction Saraki And Dagora? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Should APC Sanction Saraki And Dagora? (502 Views)

EXPOSED: Saraki Dagora, Atiku Plot Coup Against Buhari / Obasanjo' Warning Letter To Saraki And Dagora Leaks To The Press / Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Should APC Sanction Saraki And Dagora? by queen91(f): 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
personally, I want saraki and dagora and their allies should be sent away from APC. these people are mostly PDP former members, if they think they are too big to abide by party principles or rather settle things amicably and wt respect to their party leaders they should be shown the way out. I like APC and I don't want them to be in a situation whereby traitors will be forcing them to make negative decisions.
APC should look beyond this immediate loss, they still have the people's backing. they should just make sure their government fulfills its campaign promises and they will regain majority in both chambers with loyal members.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Should APC Sanction Saraki And Dagora? by Nazeeboy(m): 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
They shouldn't worry about Saraki for now. When Baba starts his anti-corruption drive. I'm sure Saraki has a lot to answer for and he won't come out free.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Should APC Sanction Saraki And Dagora? by efepro(m): 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
Your Opinion doesn't count..if they fail to carry out their duties, then ur opinion counts.
Re: Opinion: Should APC Sanction Saraki And Dagora? by Freciprocal: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lol...
Re: Opinion: Should APC Sanction Saraki And Dagora? by nerodenero: 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
Immunity covers him. I don't know if they have the power to dismiss them and if they have and they do, that means PDP will now control indirectly both red and green Chambers and I don't think APC would do that. If APC doesn't dismiss them, won't they defect? In fact, PDP controls the two Chambers directly. It is hard to believe but APC's end looks near.
Nazeeboy:
They shouldn't worry about Saraki for now. When Baba starts his anti-corruption drive. I'm sure Saraki has a lot to answer for and he won't come out free.
Re: Opinion: Should APC Sanction Saraki And Dagora? by phelps007: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
APC should damn the consequence and sanction both Saraki & Dogara for anti party moves.
That's the way to go. The leadership of the party should not condone indiscipline.

I can assure them a greater problem will befall them if they think rejoining PDP is an option.

PMB's good plans and programs would be frustrated more if the likes of Saraki and Dogara remain this indisciplined in the party.

Saraki and Dogara had better think twice because the National assembly will be very hot for them if they continue this way.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: / Nigeria’s Total Debt Rises To N12.1tn– / Suswam’s Wife Raids Benue Liaison Office In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.