Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

I Am Pregnant - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Pregnant (9509 Views)

How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. / I Am Pregnant And Scared .. / Is It Possible For Me To Have A Period Even Though I Am Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 23, 2017
Ekene is a foine boy, e ya e ya ooo. Cuteness overload

2 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant by Liftedhands(f): 10:46am On Jan 23, 2017
zimunachimdi:
Cutest finest ekene ,well done ma.
Thank you sis kiss
Re: I Am Pregnant by Liftedhands(f): 10:47am On Jan 23, 2017
Prettyhurts:
Ekene is a foine boy, e ya e ya ooo. Cuteness overload
Thanks mama kiss

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant by prettmum(f): 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
Liftedhands:
Still basking in God's glory cool
My miracle baby is now 14 months old kiss

Thank You Lord!!!!
nwa ka ibeya nma, udara mmecha, God has decorated you already, Ekenedirichukwu

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant by Liftedhands(f): 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
prettmum:

nwa ka ibeya nma, udara mmecha, God has decorated you already, Ekenedirichukwu
Amen! Dalu nwanne kiss
Re: I Am Pregnant by DoctorsOfficeNg: 12:29am On Jan 25, 2017
20weeks pregnant! And still holding my breath. I have felt my baby move but it stll feels like a dream. I waited long for this time and now that its here I don't know what to feel...

Hello house,

My name is Chinwe, and I am half way thru my 9 months journey. I am not new on NL but this handle is new! wink I have been a silent follower of the TTC group for a long time! and to God be the Glory I have concieved!
This thread is to share my experience and to also encourage other ladies who are also ttc to hang in there and NEVER give up! I have been trying for 10 years!!! cry
10 long and excruciating years of tears and pain.
. Hang in there sisters God hears your prayers and sees your silent tears!

Please mamas and doctors in the house is bitter kola healthy for my baby? I can't keep any food down if I don't chew on it, hope its not harmful.

You need to avoid taking such.

You may find these articles we wrote helpful.

1. https://www.nairaland.com/3582258/folic-acid-why-need-it
2. https://www.nairaland.com/3589077/women-health-local-super-healthy

-----
HEALTH SERVICE REMINDER

If you would however like to talk to a Verified Doctor ANYTIME,
Kindly visit: https://doctorsoffice.ng/talk-to-a-doctor
Responses are kept SIMPLE | CONFIDENTIAL | SECURE and under 20min
Re: I Am Pregnant by iomoge2(f): 2:16am On Jan 26, 2017
Awwww
See Bobo Ekene

Freshest Finest

Welldone Mama

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant by Abiagirl777(f): 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
Liftedhands:
Amen! Dalu nwanne kiss

Gods grace is ever sufficient,I didn't know you re chinmwendym cos I have been wondering how you and your boy is.I've followed ur thread since day one though silently till post partum,I actually said prayers for you.I'm happy you guys are doing great.
God just started with you for sure and I'm sure that womb will carry other babies.there's nothing indeed impossible with God.

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant by Liftedhands(f): 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
Abiagirl777:

Gods grace is ever sufficient,I didn't know you re chinmwendym cos I have been wondering how you and your boy is.I've followed ur thread since day one though silently till post partum,I actually said prayers for you.I'm happy you guys are doing great.
God just started with you for sure and I'm sure that womb will carry other babies.there's nothing indeed impossible with God.
Amen!!! Thank you sis kiss
Re: I Am Pregnant by Liftedhands(f): 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
iomoge2:
Awwww
See Bobo Ekene

Freshest Finest

Welldone Mama
Thank you mummy Zoey kiss
Re: I Am Pregnant by Liftedhands(f): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
We are still basking!

...as the glory of the Lord rises! It settled upon us...

Isaiah 60:1- 5 “Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you.

See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the LORD rises upon you and his glory appears over you.

Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn. “Lift up your eyes and look about you:

All assemble and come to you; your sons come from afar, and your daughters are carried on the hip.

Then you will look and be radiant, your heart will throb and swell with joy; the wealth on the seas will be brought to you, to you the riches of the nations will come……

I will make you the everlasting pride and the joy of all generations. You will drink the milk of nations and be nursed at royal breasts. Then you will know that I, the LORD, am your Savior, your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob……

My miracle baby now 23 months! Second birthday loading.

11 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 22, 2017
i can't help but shed tears of joy for you my sister, what the good lord has done for you will not only remain permanent, but will increase greatly daily in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant by Blessedmum(f): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
Liftedhands:
We are still basking!

...as the glory of the Lord rises! It settled upon us.

My miracle baby now 23 months! Second birthday loading.
See our king of freshness, fine bobo. Continue to grow in God's wisdom and knowledge.

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant by gozzlin: 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
Awww, such a beautiful boy. smiley May he continue to grow in grace.

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant by Liftedhands(f): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
elyna:
i can't help but shed tears of joy for you my sister, what the good lord has done for you will not only remain permanent, but will increase greatly daily in Jesus name amen.
Amen!! Thanks for the prayer I appreciate God bless you.
Re: I Am Pregnant by Liftedhands(f): 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
Blessedmum:

See our king of freshness, fine bobo. Continue to grow in God's wisdom and knowledge.
Amen sis! God bless.
Re: I Am Pregnant by Liftedhands(f): 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
gozzlin:
Awww, such a beautiful boy. smiley May he continue to grow in grace.
Amen! Thanks a lot.
Re: I Am Pregnant by Liftedhands(f): 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
Happy birthday darlings kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant by divanita(f): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
I'm two months pregnant and already experiencing infection. I went to the hospital and was given these drugs: cikamox 500, greenzoral and another that doesn't have name but BPL written on the tablet. I hope this is safe? Pls I need an urgent reply, thank you
Re: I Am Pregnant by Liftedhands(f): 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
divanita:
I'm two months pregnant and already experiencing infection. I went to the hospital and was given these drugs: cikamox 500, greenzoral and another that doesn't have name but BPL written on the tablet. I hope this is safe? Pls I need an urgent reply, thank you

Congratulations! Join fellow pregnant woman here https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/5556

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Waist Training Experience #whatsawaist #gettingwaisted #teamnowaist :D :D / Is It Possible To Be Depressed And Not Know It / Picture Of Aninfection Caused By Tatoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.